WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1301 - 1350 of about 3,430
  • No Internet Access through Wireless Router Closed

Im having a problem which seems fairly common in the Wireless Networking world but none of the solutions seem to be applicable to my case: I've tried ...

lycermoglare | Latest reply: lycermoglare Oct 31, 2013
    0 replies
  • How do I create a home network with both MS7 and XP? Closed

Hi, I wish to create a network between a desktop running MS7 and two older comouters running XP, but using the MS7 as the No1 computer. Can it ...

kialover | Latest reply: kialover Oct 30, 2013
    0 replies
  • Please let me know how to make the wifi work with my iPhone Chin Closed

Please let me know how to make the wifi work with my iPhone China 32GB. I tried many ways but still failed to connect to the internet.

jawaz | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 28, 2013
    1 reply
  • wi-fi seatting Closed

samsung modal s5222 how to seatting

arun_stanly | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Connected to router, but no internet connection Closed

I know that there are a lot of questions like this here, but I would be very thankful if some one here would help me :) So, like the question says ...

Radnomname | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 10, 2013
    3 replies
  • unable to connect laptop to wireless network Closed

I have a BSNL type 2 Teracom wireless modem.I tried connecting my new dell laptop which did previously connect to a different wireless network.The lap...

nanzjuly | Latest reply: Zohaib R Sep 30, 2013
    6 replies
  • wifi turn itself on and off please help im getting mad:D Closed

Hello everyone im not really a computer person and i have a problem with my wifi. I have Lenovo IdeaPad s10-2. The thing is that the wifi works great ...

susie1542 | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • How can i access the network Closed

I used to connect to a wireless network of my friend near to my room and i know the password also but when i try to connect it easily connected but sh...

bitu.kurmi.7 | Latest reply: bitu.kurmi.7 Sep 21, 2013
    0 replies
  • Teracom Wifi USB viop Closed

Hello, I am not using BSNL broadband now for past one year. Lost Teracom driver CD. Presently using Local service which is cheap and unlimit...

kadarshdba | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Computer Unable to connect Closed

The internet on my Dell Inspiron 1525 is unable to connect to the internet via wifi. It is able to pick up that there is internet and wifi signals the...

Amarill | Latest reply: Zohaib R Sep 17, 2013
    2 replies
  • wireless adapter access point. Closed

hello, I have a wireless router and on the same circuit I have 2 powerline access points. One is connect with the router with ethernet wire, the othe...

malteser1 | Latest reply: malteser1 Sep 15, 2013
    2 replies
  • Bsnl modem automatic getting reset Closed

Hello, Modem : ADSL2+ Router 450BXI Beetel i m facing the strange problem , whenever i am trying to connect my laptop using wifi my modem is gett...

sarveshkushwaha | Latest reply: sarveshkushwaha Sep 14, 2013
    0 replies
  • login to domain with wireless failed Closed

hello, i'm working on the network. there is a domain connected thru cable. now i want to connect a new desktop thru wireless adapter. the device is "...

birukadu | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • Everytime I need to install the drivers Closed

Good morning all, I have a HP pavilion g6 and ever since it had to be formatted I have to keep re-installing the internet driver. I went on HP's si...

hpguy23 | Latest reply: hpguy23 Sep 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • dell internet issues Closed

Hey guys Im having problems connecting to the internet via wireless adapter it picks up my wifi but it just isn't getting my ip address... I feel ther...

oskieee | Latest reply: Zohaib R Sep 3, 2013
    4 replies
  • problem with wireless Closed

Hi, I stay in an apartment and hence we have a lot of wireless networks from my neighbors.. The problem I am facing is particularly with one of ...

shengee | Latest reply: shengee Sep 2, 2013
    2 replies
  • MY new Broadband wont let me access the Internet Closed

Hello, We recently switched from BT to broadband to Talk Talk broadband. unfortunately we cannot connect to the internet through our talk talk bro...

joshy176 | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • Nokia Siemens Networks Residential Router Closed

I am using BSNL Broadband connection. Nokia Siemens Networks Residential Router 1600 is provided by BSNL. The problem is that my broadband connect...

PSPAL | Latest reply: PSPAL Aug 28, 2013
    5 replies
  • protection problem Closed

i have an internet cafe which runs through wireless device. all my desktop has windows 7 installed. but the problem i face here is that once i connec...

LB Chhetri | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • Vaio problem with wep wireless!! Solved/Closed

Hi everyone. I have a serious problem with my old vaio. One week ago i reinstalled the windows xp (format). Now the laptop cannot connect to secured w...

Carlito13 | Latest reply: Carlito13 Aug 16, 2013
    4 replies
  • the page is not available Closed

Hello, i use this ip address but the browser display that the "the page is not available" please replay me its urgent because someone hacked my ...

mano1991 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • router problem Closed

hi..I just bought a D-Link DIR-615 N300 H/W Ver: M1, F/W Ver: 1.0.0 router with no setup cd. In the first night it was working fine but i just cant lo...

kjfahima | Latest reply: kjfahima Aug 9, 2013
    0 replies
  • Windows 7 pc cant connect to WEP wireless network. Closed

Just moved in to new place. The wireless network is a WEP. My pc connected for a few moments and got internet access before losing access. Now i am st...

Chcukjr84 | Latest reply: Chcukjr84 Aug 9, 2013
    8 replies
  • transfer files from my laptop to my Desktop PC Closed

Hello, please, I need help on step by step way on how to transfer files from my laptop to my desktop... without a cable or usb or internet or rout...

oreviolin | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 23, 2013
    7 replies
  • how do i find my wireless router password Solved/Closed

Hello, i have an itouch and I cant get internet on it because I need the password to my wirless account, my cousin set it up and he doesnt know the ...

roy | Latest reply: KL Jul 23, 2013
    4 replies
  • Dell n5010 wifi driver for window xp Closed

Hello sir pls. send me line dell n5010 wifi driver for window xp

Rakesh Bhatheja | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jul 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to configure iB-wrx150ne on adsl2+ modem Closed

I bought an iball extreme150n wireless router(iB-WRX150NE) to enable wifi connections.i was using an adsl2+ modem router(iB-LR6111A) on a bsnl broadba...

manas88 | Latest reply: dima Jul 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • bluetooth not working Closed

Hello, bluetooth device not working in my dell inspiron 3520 laptop. while installing bluetooth drivers for windows 8 it is asking me to press fn+f2...

paak55 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jul 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Wifi controler Closed

Dear all, I have home internet and i use router to share internet. I just would like to know that, do we have any program to manage or no some one ...

VeasnaYim | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • wifi not working Closed

Hello, when i start my laptop dell 530 latitude my wifi adaptor is not show in network view area and stop working and when i press the Fn +F2 then wi...

surajali | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Wi-fi Closed

Hello, i am using dell inspiron 14r until yesterday everything was good i was able to access internet but suddenly i am not able to get access....i ...

jijesh | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 24, 2013
    2 replies
  • getting WiFi in my PC Solved/Closed

Pl. inform how to have WiFi facility in my pc(windows xp)

wilfred manu... | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • belkin wireless router showed that connection limited Closed

hello, I have configured the belkin wireless router.my ISP provided the username and password so my connection type is PPP0E.i also have configured t...

dodul | Latest reply: TechnoFuz Jun 12, 2013
    1 reply
  • wireless driver for my dell inspiron N4110 Closed

please I need help with wireless drivers for my dell Inspiron N4110, could not fix it after installing windows 7 x86. I need help pleease...

selorm | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 12, 2013
    2 replies
  • dell d610 laptop to hotspot wifi. Closed

which software can I download to turn my dell d610 laptop to hotspot wifi.. so my friend laptop can use my own wife as connection... pls answer needed...

notime619 | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jun 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • wireless problem with an acer aspire 5332 Closed

Hello, Have recently bought the above and cannot get wireless working on it. Can anybody help with simple instructions please Configuratio...

shelly | Latest reply: simon Jun 7, 2013
    2 replies
  • My aspire one netbook won't connect to WiFi after Upgrad Closed

I just upgraded my Aspire one D270 netbook to home premium from starter and now it won't connect to the internet WiFi or with a wire... When i tri...

xxsapy | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • WLAN not showing as present and no wifi connection... Solved/Closed

Hi Everyone, Following a new HDD & install of the OS my Dell 1525 is not showing wifi or bluetooth and is not letting me connect via wireless. I ha...

LeeHeron | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 27, 2013
    3 replies
  • security settings regarding PMK Catching : whether enabled Closed

I WANT TO FIND OUT IN SECURITY SETTINGS REGARDING PMK CATCHING :- whether it should be enabled or disabled Security Settings Select Security O...

KUMARSAHAB | Latest reply: KUMARSAHAB May 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • WiFi networks don't show up anymore Closed

Ok so my internet would keep on saying limited access from time to time mostly when i download stuff and play youtube videos so i want on a forum and ...

SixPathsOfPain | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • Not showing network on laptop Closed

Hi my partner's laptop is not showing the network in our flat. Showing all the others but not this. Tried refreshing, same thing. I even had on my I-p...

judgenothing51 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 10, 2013
    3 replies
  • Wifi button?? Closed

My Internet connection is coming through, but my laptop is saying my wifi isn't switched on, on my laptop. I see this is right because there should b...

Relf1960 | Latest reply: Relf1960 Apr 29, 2013
    1 reply
  • Iphone 4 Orange Livebox Wifi Problem Solved/Closed

Recently purchased iphone 4. I set up home wifi connection with my orange router. WEP key entered, pressed back of livebox and iphone picked up connec...

mo1905 | Latest reply: TT Apr 20, 2013
    16 replies
  • WIfi Radio disabled of my laptop how turn on. Solved/Closed

Hello, i have NEC versapro va11j laptop. problem is I have internal wireless lan card in my laptop. but icon in taskbar shows that radio disabled for...

aryans14 | Latest reply: Toppscotty Apr 14, 2013
    10 replies
  • my facebook hackde Closed

Hello, help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0

simo kachua | Latest reply: salma1990 Apr 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • I don't know what i should do Solved/Closed

My computer is a toshiba and my laptop can't connect to wifi whatsoever. It won't connect to wifi that my computer can. When i do troubleshoot it says...

happi-ness | Latest reply: happi-ness Apr 12, 2013
    2 replies
  • WiFi Connectivity suddenly drops Closed

Hello, recently my WiFi connection started dropping after a few minutes of browsing. I would read manga or something and then I can't do anything, web...

Catalyst64 | Latest reply: Catalyst64 Mar 26, 2013
    2 replies
  • Using two wireless routers and a wireless adapter Closed

Hello, I have a home network that is currently configured as follows: Cable modem to a Ruckus 2825 wireless router. Wireless connection f...

swillardo | Latest reply: pablojorgesanguinetti1 Mar 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • enable wireless button HP COMPACT COMPUTER Solved/Closed

Hello, I Need Help With My Hp Compact Computer I Am Trying to figure out how do I enable my wireless button. Ive tried so much I need help please if s...

Amanda | Latest reply: pdiddle Mar 24, 2013
    2 replies
  • windows 8 connection problem Closed

Hello, me an the wife just bought a new dell inspiron one 2020 an we have high speed internet from Comcast we have a tablet an a laptop connected thre...

timber | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 22, 2013
    1 reply