The discussions

Connect pc to a external wireless network

Hello, my question is: if I want to configure wireless Internet on a desktop PC do I need both router and wireless adapter? Somebody told me that ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
cyraah

Wireless switch on but internet not working

Hello, It mostly happens when I am downloading files for some hours. While downloading for about 2 or 3 hours, my internet connection goes off th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

No wifi connection

Hello, i hav installed all the drivers for modem and netwok but still hav the same problem, there is no wifi connectivity.. thank u...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless

Hello, im havin trouble with my aspire one notebook, it aint lettin me connect to the internet by wireless or ethernet cable, when i try to go into se...

dawooddoe

Wifi connectivity

Hello sir, my laptop is Compaq Presario F700 AMD AThlon(tm) 64x2Dual-Core Processor TK-57 1.90 GHz And the operating system is windows vista, the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
sam

Cann't access internet via wifi

Hi, I have a BSNL wireless modem + router for my broadband connection. Details of the modem are given below. Manufacturer: ITI Limited. Type: DNA...

Surajit

Samsung black sgh i607 wifi connection

Hello, I have samsung black jack version SGH i607. It does has blue tooth. I am using ATT mobile service. I want connect my cell phone to WIFI hot sp...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Omer

Can't access internet via my wireless network

Hello, Using Windows XP and Dlink. Can't access internet on my wireless network, but can access internet on my neighbor's wireless network. D-li...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
dawooddoe

Wireless router hardware is not detected

Solved

Hello, I am using a Compaq Q1895 and a Belkin Basic Wireless Router. My router was working fine until a few days ago when I began getting a messag...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
Help!

Can't access wireless network

Hello, my computer can't access Security-enabled wireless network(WPA). I also know the Network key. my window is XP version. But, i can access uns...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
kamarudheen

Rj45 to wireless receiver

Solved

Hello, My DirecTV receiver says the only way I can receive OnDemand content with my wireless network is to have an RJ45 cable plugged into a wireless...

24 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
LeadFoodAnnie

Wifi

Hello, my wifi can't working properly (can't coonnect to internet wifi) Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.7

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Wireless connection

Hello, i'm having problems connection to the playstation network after creating an account. Can someone help me?? Configuration: Windows XP / ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Wireless internet on a desktop pc

Hello, my question is: if I want to configure wireless Internet on a desktop PC do I need both router and wireless adapter? Somebody told me that t...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
charismatica23

Wifi to livebox problem

Solved

Hello, can someone please help me.My friend is livebox connected and I want to link up using WiFi but my PC see's the livebox but is unable to connect...

40 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
moorzey

Wireless card not working properly

Hello, I have a wireless card already installed in my laptop. have used it before, now it says it not working properly, what do i need to do? C...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Wifi-connection

Hello i am jani how to connect in laptop wifi internet connection plz request

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
adnan malik

Connectivity with wifi

Hello, I have wifi installed at home 2 days before. My one laptop(Toshiba NB) is working but not the other(dELL ),however it works on the cable i...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Can't activate wifi

Hello, i bought a samsung phone gt-s3653w but the problem is i dont know how to use the wifi.is there a steps to follow inorder to acitivate the w...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Sony wireless switch

Hello, I have a Sony vaio ns20e and the switch on the front is not working and the wireless is off, is there a way to switch it on without the swi...

netsa77

Wifi drivers problem in acer aspire 4710g

Solved

Hello, im have problem with my acer aspire 4710g wireless internet...im installing the driver for wireless internet but suddenly it says to insert t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
muhammadtaqi

Wifi device problem in acer aspire 4710g

Solved/Closed

Hello, i hv this acer aspire laptop 4710............im unable to install the driver for its wi fi device (broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN)..........each...

netsa77

Wireless configuration laptop

Hello, Recently purchased an upgrade hard drive- installed OS & drivers...Wireless does not work. how can I configure my system to have the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
abdullah.iqbal165

Internet problem wireless router

Hello, I have a wireless router and a pc and a laptop.I can only access skype.The wireless router is in routing mode.I cannot access IE or anything...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
AntonT

Psp wifi !1

Hello, I just want o ask tht how can i connect my psp to my home wi fi network? When enevr i scan for network it says that my network is not secure...

netsa77

Need help with wireless conection

Hello, hope u can help I just got a belkin wireless usb adapter for a pc I have already a wireless router conected to my second pc with the modum...

pctech

Not getting wireless signal

Hello, I Have Belkin Router ( F-5D6230-3 ) and Dell Vostro 1400 ( Windows XP). If i use ethernet wire from Router to Laptop, i am able to access int...

pctech

Wireless connection

Hello, i would like 2 now wat 2 do wen my playstation says tht the key information exchange timed out and how i could fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
goldfish

Wireless laptop will connect to router but no

Hello, I Have two computers in my house. One which is directly wired to the router] which the internet works fine on but just recently my sisters Lapt...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
Dan

Issues with hp dv6000 wireless connection

Solved

Hello, I have a HP dv 6000series laptop with vista. My wireless is not working (not even connecting to internet) suddenly, eventhough the signal says...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite a-105 wireless problem

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A-105 and I do not have a wireless feature available. I have tried everything I can think of and still no go...c...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Wireless on dell latitude d620

Hello Guyz, I've got a big problem with the wireless on my dell latitude D620.When I go to the BIOS and turn on the wireless wifi, the wifi LED ligh...

netsa77

Lenovo can't detect wireless in uk

Hello, Last week I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge in Australia before travelling overseas. I first used it in the airport at Sydney & was able to c...

willjackson

Wireless intermitent

Hello, I have two Laptops Dell Latitude 620. When I connect to wireless one of the laptops works properly . The other works intermitent. Is li...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Wireless will not connect to the access point.

Hello, my name is ander. I've been having difficulties connect to the wireless router at home. I used to be able to, but until 4 days ago it stoppe...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

D-link wifi setting

Hello, my d-link ADSL2+router's wifi cant function. Izzit the setting problem? the WLAN LED of my router is not litting.

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
seth

Lan and wireless connection problem

Hello, I have a laptop that connects perfectly to the internet when directly plugged into the router, however it will not connect either wirelessl...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

Atheros wireless adapter won't connect to int

Solved/Closed

Hello from Danville, Virginia, USA I have an Acer Aspire One A0A 150. The Wireless adapter will not connect to the internet, but it does find my wi...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
Laura

Wifi doesnt turn on

Hello, I have an hp pavilion dv2000 laptop, and i cant switch on my wifi - the light doesnt turn blue, it stays red. I could turn it on yesterday,...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

About inspiron1440 wifi problem

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1440 which wifi is not turn on ....... plz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

How to connect wifi in bsnl broadband adsl 2+

Hello, hello is anybody know how to configure wifi in bsnl broad bond router (ADSL 2+) Your email address has been removed for your own security.C...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
bipin

Can't get connected wired or wireless

Hello, I am wondering if you might be able to assist me please? I am not able to get an internet connection (on any search engine MSIE, FF, Safar...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
dawooddoe

I can't log in to my wireless router online

Hello, I have a Linksys Home Wireless G Gateway HG200 V2 router and ive tried all the different log in details, admin admin, admin blank, blank ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Wifi connection at cell settings

Hello, how to connect internet through wifi at samsung wifi mobil, i hve internet connection with roter Configuration: Windows Vista / Intern...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Unable to use wifi..!@!

Hello, Hello, i have DNA-A211-I modem with me... and i want to use the wifi facility that comes with it... so plzz telll me how to configure it ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
ABHi

Kicked out of wireless

Hello, Whenever anyone in the neighborhood signs on or off their wireless, we are kicked out of our system. It really becomes a problem when I no...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Unsecure wifi connected but but open web page

Hello, i get an unsecure network in my room. i have connected but i can't open web pages in IE and firefox. The IP address of that network is also a...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
nana

Wireless problem in hp

Hello, hp system is not showing wireless signal when their is strong signal available. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
shijoy

Belkin wireless g wifi not working

Closed

Hello, I'm typing this from the desktop, plugged into the modem/router, which still has perfect connection. A couple of days ago, our house's...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
AliceS

Sony vaio wireless capability

Hello, i cannot connect to the internet wirelessly. when i boot my computer the wireless light at the front is on then when it has fully booted it swi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Trekker
Results 1301 - 1350 out of a total of 2,290