The discussions

Cant setup internet on xp wireless/ethernet

Closed

Hi well I recently installed WinXP again on a second HDD of mine, and I cant seem to get the ethernet to work or the wireless to work. Even if I set u...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Wireless problem

Closed

Hello, Im working as a network admin in a private firm.Here there is two wireless network when im try to connecting the Laptops to this networks ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

In trying to set up my wireless router,

Hello, so when I was trying to set up my wireless router D-Link DI-524 and go through the wizard, I also tried to change the access point. When I st...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wifi driver

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.6 I need driver for wifi ACER ASPIRE ONE D257 WIN XP help me please,,,,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Cannot connect wirelessly

Hello, I have a Toshiba notebook that i use wirelessly. I took it out of town and used it at a hotel. When I came home and went to use it.. the icon...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wireless driver

Solved

Hello, i cant find wireless driver for my notebook this is g6 hp 1236 se help me please Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Cannot connect to wireless network

Hey, I really hope someone can help with this because I am all outta ideas! I have just set up a wireless network, and my phone (android) can conne...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Cannot connect to wireless network

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba notebook that i use wirelessly. I took it out of town and used it at a hotel. Came home, went to use it and the icon on the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

My acer one pro wont stay connected to wifi

Closed

Hi, I cant get my acer one pro to stay connected to the wifi. Ive tried going to the properties of the wireless connection (atheros ar5007eg), hi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Connecting wireless laptop & pc with internet

Hello, I have a new netgear dgn 2200 router working well wirelesly with my laptop, widows 7. I also have a PC, XP SP3 without a wireless card ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wireless connection problem

Solved

Hello, I have my ipod a desktop and a laptop all utilizing the wireless connection from our main computer. Everything was working perfectly unti...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wifi and bluetooth

Hello, I live in an area of wifi campus but sir i don't have any wifi software or bluetooth in my laptop & also i did not get any CD or anything for ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Dell latitude d810 wifi wont stay connected

Hello, my laptop recognizes and displays available wifi networks when I click my network it says aquiering address then then 'flickers' and does...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Can't detect my home wifi it detects others

Hey everyone , I'm having a really strange problem with my laptop , I was using it normally on my home wifi , shut it down , then when I start it up i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Connecting to wireless no longer an option...

Edit -- Figured it out! Thanks anyway! Hello there, I recently had to reformat my dell studio desktop due to a virus of some sort. Since then, ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sony vaio wireless internet problems

Hello, I have a Sony VAIO netbook that I bought around 2 years ago. At first, the wireless internet worked amazingly well and there were no proble...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Toshiba p20 wireless set up

Hello, My old lap top toshiba (satellite p20) needs wireless drive setup. Any idea where to download it from? Thans for your help.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
bionik

Wireless conected but no internet connection

Hello, i have a sony vaio my wireless is connected with good strength but no internect connection please help i need to do school work

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My wireless wont on

Hello, i press my wirless botton but it dosnt work how do i get my wireless on ?? please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.2

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Problem conetecting to wireless

Hello, I have just changed wireless Network provider to BT and whilst 2 of the newer laptops have connect no problem once I have put in the security...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Desktop dont have wireless icon bar

Hello, about my wireless connection dont show at bar help me please? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Fn and wireless radio button not working?

Closed

Hello, I have a nexlink computer and my wireless radio button is not working along with my fn key that i use to turn on and off the individual wirel...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

My wifi light comes on but doesnt connect

Closed

Hello, when i plug my internet cable to my computer it works fine but when i connect it to my linksys wifi router the wifi router doesnt work !!...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Usb wireless get internet working

Hello, i wan t to hook up old pc to wireless router so that i can use the internet. The new pc is hooked up to the wireless router via vonage m...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Wireless connection failure.

Hey, i was wondering if i could get some help? My dell notebook will not connect to the internet wirelessly. it only connects when using an etherne...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Won't connect to wireless after update saga

Hello, 2 wks. trying to figure out the Vista Microsoft automatic updates....3 of 3 then dies. Thanks to this site we got this figured out. Compu...

Anonymous User

Can't connect to net and wireless is working

Closed

We have recently changed from a Dlink router to a Netgear router. On my Mac desktop I can connect to the wireless and internet no problem but on my IM...

pcsces

Wifi driver problam

Hello, i have dell vostro 1500 and since i reinstall windows vista, the wifi device is shows disable, in the device manager the other device shows ...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
leo

Wireless network problem not connecting

I am having major issues trying to get this computer back online. I first had virus troubles, finally got malwarebytes to get rid of them, used cclea...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Wifi bsnl broadband connectivity problem

Closed

Hello, i have wifi bsnl broadband modem. i can able to connect with my pc but not with my laptop.. if i connect ethernet to lap means it get con...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Windows 7 wireless won't recognize xp wired

Closed

Hello, I have been trying to resolve an issue for 2 weeks now. I have two desktops that are both running XP and are both WIRED computers. I have a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
dpbrick

Problem regarding wifi conectivity

Hello, Hello, i have 2 laptops with me and previously both of them used to get connected to the internet via a wifi modem, but now i am facing a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
sanju

Wifi display

Hello, I'm using Toshiba C660 and I cannot see the display of Wifi if I press FN+F8, my Wifi is always on, how can I turn it off? thanks,

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
Bhondy

Wifi showing as connected though no internet

Hello, I tried to help my mum with her new broadband yesterday. She can connect via LAN with the Ethernet cable but cannot connect through WiFi, even...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
kieferschild

Wireless internet - window will restart

Solved

Please Help, I recently reboot my Sony Vaio Laptop to restore to factory setting (F-10) and all seem to be fine till I switch on the wireless switc...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
SK

My laptop is not detecting wifi

Closed

Hello, my hp elitebook 2540p is connected to my office server, when i try to connect it to my home wifi, it does not detect it nor can i use intern...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

One of my three pcs won't connect to wifi

Hello, I have three laptops. Only one will not connect to my home wifi. For the record, the wifi button on the side of this laptop is turned on....

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2011 by
kieferschild

Wireless no longer connects

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop A660. It has always run internet wirelessly and now for some reason it wont do it. I have tried reinstalling my ao...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Dell wireless wlan

Hello, My Dell 1525 laptop has stopped detecting wireless networks. The device is working properly, the drivers are all up to date. When I diag...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sharing through wifi modem

Dear Sir, I have a problem with my office computers. Earlier I have wireless modem and I was sharing our files and printers to each computers with X...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
kieferschild

Wireless 3g usb dongle

Closed

Hello, If I buy a Wireless 3G USB Dongle and connect it to my laptop, can i download and make use of apps like Talking Tom? I have wifi modem at ho...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
malteser1

Downloading problem form wireless

Hello, good afternoon sir/madam I am downloading software's using wi-fi internet. I pause the downloading software. I shutdown the system. Af...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Need tenda 54m wireless pci drivers

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 please send me any link from where I can download TENDA 54m Wireless PCI Drivers. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Problems with wireless driver cant connect

Hello, I have a IBM thinkpad 2682 r40 i cant get a wireless connection to the internet with my Sprint router. I had a friend over and she was able ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

How to automatically start wireless?

Hello, I was wondering how I could set my Atheros AR9285 Network Adapter to start automatically with Windows. The switch for wireless capability is al...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
NeedWirelessHelpNow

Wireless router wont work in a new location

Hello, my laptop and router worked perfectly in my apartment in Calgary, AB. When i brought it to my home in Vancouver, BC.. the internet no longer c...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

Can't connect to a bt-homehub wireless

Hello, I can't connect to the internet on a BT-HomeHub wireless, I have to use a Cable and its getting annoying. I have an Advent Laptop and every...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Connect to wifi but can't open the browser

Hello, I recently got this problem. I was connected to wifi in our meeting room but can't open the browser while my friends sitting next to me an...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Wireless network

Hello, Hello my name is Byron and I wanted to know if there any way to connect wireless devices without any Internet. I have a lot of wireless devic...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

My wireless refuce to connect

Hello, helo am using Hp pavilion Dv5 the wireless connection is not working even the light alway shown red i have try to troubleshoot the problem b...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2011 by
Adeniyi joseph
Results 1101 - 1150 out of a total of 2,290