WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1551 - 1600 of about 3,430
  • Can't connect to a BT-HomeHub Wireless Closed

Hello, I can't connect to the internet on a BT-HomeHub wireless, I have to use a Cable and its getting annoying. I have an Advent Laptop and every...

Jackstyles | Latest reply: GM Madman Aug 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • connect to wifi but can't open the browser Closed

Hello, I recently got this problem. I was connected to wifi in our meeting room but can't open the browser while my friends sitting next to me an...

jadwaa | Latest reply: bionik Jul 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Wireless network Closed

Hello, Hello my name is Byron and I wanted to know if there any way to connect wireless devices without any Internet. I have a lot of wireless devic...

Wire wire | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • my wireless refuce to connect Closed

Hello, helo am using Hp pavilion Dv5 the wireless connection is not working even the light alway shown red i have try to troubleshoot the problem b...

Adeniyi joseph | Latest reply: Adeniyi joseph Jul 19, 2011
    2 replies
  • Wifi don't work Closed

Hello I have been dealing with the same issue but from all the stuff on here nothing worked Juss reset to factory setting and your good to go belief m...

Cisco | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • Web page won't connect wirelessly to internet Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm running Vista on a HP machine. I CAN connect to the internet through ethernet but cannot connect wirelessly. My machine sees all availabl...

Bevans | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • Wireless Internet is connected, but no Intern Closed

Hello, My Dell laptop is currently connected to my wireless Internet, but there is no Internet access. That's the message in the box. I am running...

Suzie | Latest reply: kieferschild Jul 13, 2011
    3 replies
  • New Modem Router <Belkin N150 Surf wireless > Solved/Closed

Hello, I have purchased a Belkin N150 Surf wireless Modem Router I can Not get it to connect to the Internet. I have a Net gear router that...

dibbles | Latest reply: kieferschild Jul 8, 2011
    7 replies
  • dsl modem, dlink and usb wireless adapter Closed

Hello, I have verizon and I currently use the dsl modem. For the last few weeks my computer stopped working and verizon said that it was bec...

yuuki | Latest reply: yuuki Jul 3, 2011
    2 replies
  • Wireless Internet Connection Problems Closed

Windows Vista Home Premium 2007 Studio XPS 1640 Intel(R) Core(RM) Duo CPU 2.40GHz 4.00 GB 64 Bit I've had my computer for almo...

Tempered | Latest reply: Tempered Jul 1, 2011
    2 replies
  • Cannot connect to wireless network Closed

Hello, I cannot connect my netbook to a wireless network. Or, I should say, I can connect to the network, but not to the internet. A previuos thre...

Betsy | Latest reply: Nyctaclope Jun 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • problem with BSNL wireless Router Closed

Hello, we are provided with BSNL broad band connection in our office with the desktop connected with lan cable from the router ,were as all the lap...

Rao | Latest reply: Ashu Jun 24, 2011
    3 replies
  • wireless connection switch ? Closed

Hello, My toshiba computer send message of detect wireless network but not showing any on screen and when i tried repair connection, its giving mess...

sanjay | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Blocked to use other device wifi Closed

Hello, I have tp link wireless router and wireless internet connection for 2 devices. Now I can't access other device (3rd) with this connection. ...

Yusuf | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • Sony Vaio wireless not working Closed

Hello, my laptop's wireless has stopped connecting me to my network. At start up the icon on the taskbar and the light on the wireless switch are on...

Kannon | Latest reply: GM Madman Jun 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless laptop expenses Closed

Hello, I am new to this and I have bought my son a laptop and it has wifi but there is no unsecured signal that he can access while in our home. So...

Dianne | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • WIFI Closed

Hello, After selecting WLAN WIZ, my mobile is saying no WLAN network found, I have BSNL Broad Band connection, through that iam unable to connec...

dummu | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, i have a laptop to and i have my computer with cable and i have the router to so if i don't want to sit in my bedroom all the time i can go ...

dianne | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • I can't connect wired but can wirelessly Closed

Hello, I have a peoblem with my cisco linksys router. The wire doesn't work if I din't use that for a long time but the wireless works. Then I wil...

judy | Latest reply: judy Jun 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi problem Closed

Hello, sir my router wrt120n already wifi laptop and mobile connected. but suddenly wifi not connected router name also not comi...

aabil | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 14, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help - How do I set up my laptop wirelessly? Solved/Closed

Hello, I do not have much idea about computers so wonder if someone can help. I have a windows xp computer which is connected to a wireless belki...

Edna | Latest reply: J~VIC Jun 13, 2011
    37 replies
  • PC & Laptop sharing internet wireless??? Closed

Hello, I've got a wireless adsl modem which is connected to my PC for internet and is working fine. Can I connect my laptop (HP Compaq) so I can use i...

Val | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 9, 2011
    2 replies
  • Laptop not connecting to wireless internet Closed

Hello, A couple months ago my laptop just stopped connecting to the internet. All the other laptops in the house will connect just not mine. It will...

DaylightMisery | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 9, 2011
    1 reply
  • Connect to wireless but not server Closed

Hello, I have an ACER Laptop Aspire one series model number ZG5 I've been having a lot of trouble getting on the Internet. I've got a wireles c...

Sophy | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 9, 2011
    1 reply
  • Forgotten Wireless Password Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm at my dad's office and its my first day at work.. I've just spent an hour trying to figure out how to find the wireless connection's p...

Yuiho | Latest reply: bionik Jun 8, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless internet problem Closed

Hello, i use the wireless connection from my husband's business computer. Both computers are sitting on the same desk. They have never been connecte...

mm | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 8, 2011
    1 reply
  • help, my acer cannot detect any wifi connect Closed

Hello, my ACER aspire one d250 was just reformatted, problem is, it cannot detect any wifi connections. Fn+F2 not even working. Tried installing wif...

von | Latest reply: bionik May 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • Need Wireless Router Assistance Please Closed

I have a Linksys WRT110 wireless router. When I bought it in 2008 I had it connected to my PC and it worked well. I haven't had a wireless electroni...

awright517 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 30, 2011
    3 replies
  • wireless connection to inspiron 500s Closed

Hello, I have recently got sky broadband connection but i cannot connect this as wireless connection but ican connect with cable .I have got inspi...

prince | Latest reply: jack4rall May 30, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi driver Closed

HELLO, iam not able to find the wifi driver for hp compaq presario c700 please help me by sending me the link for download Configuration: Wind...

APOORV | Latest reply: bionik May 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • send me wireless drivers for hp compaq nc6000 Closed

Hello, please send me all the drivers for wireless of hp compaq nc6000 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

clement | Latest reply: jack4rall May 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • WIFI Internet connectivity issues Closed

Hello, My laptop connects to my wifi network but can't access the internet. Everything else in the house is having no issues accessing...just th...

Kati | Latest reply: jack4rall May 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • how to restore my wireless drive. Closed

Hi please i don't know when i deleted my wireless device, for my toshiba satellite laptop, how do i restore it back?

ND | Latest reply: bionik May 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • Wireless internet says its connected but isnt Closed

Hello, My wireless internet on my Asus Eee notebook is not working. It says that it is coneected with full strength but the wireless does not connec...

gex_josh | Latest reply: gex_josh May 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Not getting Wifi Connection Closed

Hello, I have windows 7 home basic and I have taken BSNL broadband connection I did all the setting mentioned above but it is not detecting wifi ...

Govind | Latest reply: jack4rall May 16, 2011
    1 reply
  • How switch between Ethernet and WiFi? Closed

Hello, I have a notebook computer running Windows 7/Internet Explorer 7 which, at home, I have connected by Ethernet to my router. This works wel...

PatM | Latest reply: PatM May 15, 2011
    2 replies
  • Wireless switches off unexpectedly Closed

Hello, my hp probook 4520s wireless switches off unexpectedly. after sometimes its coming back, and goes off again by itself. to enable this i l...

kilokill | Latest reply: kilokill May 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • no wireless connection Closed

Hi, i am not able to connect to internet by wireless but i can connect through ethernet cable, i am having a toshiba satellite L300 laptop with windo...

llk | Latest reply: Noodle2u May 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • wifi stopped working Closed

Hello, On my Dell Inspiron 640m with windows xp pro the wifi stopped working when I reinstalled the operating system. I had a virus and the wifi was...

momthegood | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • How do i connect a wireless internet on a computer that isn't wireless? Solved/Closed

Hello, How do i connect a wireless internet on a computer that isn't wireless, I'm sharing an AT&T router for my other computer and my sisters, bu...

Ana | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • To put password to wifi connection in router Closed

Hello, i am using nokia siemens router 1600.. My wifi connection is accessed by others..... so plz provide information how to provide password to ...

charan | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless router Closed

Hello, i can't remember my password so i can use my wi-fi ereader. how can it retrive so i can purchase books on my reader? Configuration: Wind...

katy | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • To set password on my wifi network Solved/Closed

Hi, i have bsnl broadband modem with wifi. i just want to convert my unsecured wifi connection into secure wifi connection i mean i just want to...

Anu | Latest reply: RWomanizer Apr 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • reset button on wireless g router. Closed

Hello, Our Linsky wireless G router was working fine until I pushed the reset button on the back, now my daughter can't get wireless. We intially set...

lucky | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 14, 2011
    1 reply
  • wireless fidelity Closed

Hello, sir i think i have wifi in my laptop because at the bottom right it is showing various connections for accessing net. problem is th...

gp kishore | Latest reply: bionik Apr 9, 2011
    1 reply
  • iPhone 4, PCs and Orange Livebox Wifi Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect to my WiFi on Orange Livebox 8DF2 with both a Windows 7 (Dell) PC and an iPhone 4. The box is about two and a quarte...

PeterD | Latest reply: bionik Apr 8, 2011
    5 replies
  • wireless shows connected on laptop but didn't Closed

hello , i have got NOKIA SIEMENS RESIDENTIAL ROUTER 1600 . i configured my modem and it works well through cable on my pc but when i used to conne...

ishfaq | Latest reply: preciadoalex123 Apr 7, 2011
    1 reply
  • No wireless in device manager Closed

I have a Ee pc and reloaded windows xp. I downloaded and installed the wireless driver, but it does not show up in device manager. Obviously there is...

marcwella | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • Wireless signal Closed

Hello, I own 2 homes on the same property. I have my broadband internet connection set up in the front house and usually use my laptop with wireless...

Daniele | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • HP620 wireless switch stopped working Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0my hp620 wireless switch stopped working and i can not access the internet any assistance is welc...

mukasa | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 4, 2011
    1 reply