The discussions

Pc slow at start up

Hello, I am a little worried about how slow my PC is behaving at start up. I did a check up with CCLEANER check disk errors ran antivirus all...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
pachanga

Screen resolution

Hello, screen resolution is just 2 size includ my screen is tide not full Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

I am not able to hear any voice

Hello, My proble is i am able to hear the other person on line on my headset however when i am talking they are not able to hear my voice. I ha...

suff954

Problem with running videos

Hello, Suddenly one day out of the clear blue I was unable to access my bank account on the internet and videos from other sites suddenly stopped wo...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
rob

Lost encrypted files can see can't recover

i have lost encrypted files and not sure why. Trojan maybe. I had my personal jpeg's in an encrypted file that was inside of another folder. the...

Christopher L

Can not change native sata for install win xp

went to bios by pressing F2, in the bios screen i did not find the option to disable sata, i want to install windows xp on my laptop, due to this issu...

Sarah rose coull

No hard drive found

Solved

Hello, I have an old toshiba satalite laptop. I was running XP and Linus Ubuntu. I was going to reinstall XP and deleted all the partitions but w...

xpcman

Windows xp service pack problem

Hello, I installed windows xp sp3 from a bootable cd in my pc and it showed sp3 in my computer properties.After a few days somehow it became a sp2 a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
Zamilhn

Is there a easier way!!!!

Hello, Can you please tell me if theirs a easier way to acsess facebook,For some strange reason when I go to face book login from my laptop,it wil...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by

I can't install fresh copy of win xp

Hello, i faced difficulty of installing fresh copy of win Xp on my Acer notbook......previously it has win 7 installed on it gets damged/corrupted a...

suff954

Language config.

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 I have an Acer aspire 57322g Windows 7... It is a spanish laptop and I cannot change it into ...

suff954

How to disable windows genuine

Closed

Hello, Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954

Shutdown my system again restart it

I have computer with Xp, i do not have any problem with respect to the performance but when i try to shut down my system by pressing turn off, it will...

suff954

Trouble backing up data onto wd my book

Hello, I have a Western Digital "My Book" external hard drive (500 gb Essential Edition that works on Windows Vista). I can see the green light (...

Rich

G1 bluetooth

Hello, I need to know how to send music via bluetooth and I cant turn my bluetooth on. How do I do that please

4 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
BURRRRR

Toshiba restore

Hello, i am trying to restore my toshiba satellite a200 to its factory settings but it will not reload windows vista. it stops at around 47% and says...

geff

Xp blank screen and cursor

Hello, I have this common problem, but mine is worst. I have tried the ctrl-alt-delete technique and the windows repair (2 times) but no luck! :...

ash_perez01

Can't run my task manager

Hello, plz help.. i new in computer... w/ windows xp.. when i press ctrl.alt.del to open my task manager... error appear like this.. " THE TAS...

tompatricks

Helppp!!!! shows nothing on screen

Hello, my laptop is MSI, it was running the other day,,, but when i turned it on yesterday the screen is totally black but it is loading.. i dont ...

tompatricks

It'll help so much

Hello, wheres start on your keyboard Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Camera problem

Hello, my eroga eseries e71 camera not working problem is when i usecamera than displaycamera moudle muudle not ready Configuration: Windows X...

ash_perez01

\windows\system32\config\system is corrupt

Hello, i have an ACER MINI LAPTOP. and i have no CD insert place. soo, and i was using it all of a sudden it is all black. so i shut it off.. when ...

ash_perez01

Blue screen appears

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.3 my laptop lenovo 3000g430 has installed vista.when i try to change with xp blue screen is ...

ash_perez01

Dell inspiron 1525 built in webcam

Hello, My inspiron recently stopped working, so i got it completely cleared and installed all the disks that came with it again, i think but no...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Ellen

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have a dell inspiron b130. When I try to turn it on, the middle light at the top flashes some, and the light at the bottom far left of it...

Ellen

Laptop freezing after 5 mis

Hello, I'm not too sure what is wrong with my laptop but when I start it up it will freeze shortly afterwards, probably around 5mins. I can get onto ...

GB1

No vga driver for aspire 5517

Hello, i have a aspire5517-5700 .i recently put xp on it but unable to find the vga and sm bus driver

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
sfmike64

Desktop loading slow

Everyday when I open my PC, till welcome screen & logon window everything is fine. When I login, wallpaper arrives & desktop icons load after 30-40 se...

Anonymous

Upgradation from vista to windos

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 1- Can someone tell me that I am having genuine Vista may I upgrade it to Window 7 without p...

xpcman

Hard drive problem.

Hello,Yesterday my PSU melted in a storm so i went with my old PSU. So now i'm having a problem with my hdd's. I have 3 of them but my computer only r...

ivo

Wi9ndows 7

Hello, windows 7 desktop has not show in .how is problem in this os. i will cheak show desktop but they are not sloved this problem....... C...

suff954

Mobile music

Hello, how do i get songs on to my mobile if i do not have a cable? can i do it through bluetooth?

suff954

Xp recovery disc

Hello, I need to reformat my hard drive, and wonder whether I will be able to restore windows xp home from my manufacturers recovery disc, which has ...

Piusokhu

How to transfer pics from phone to pc

Hello, I hav my pics in NOKIA 2760 n i want those to put in my pc. plz tell me how to do that

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
Minni

How to stop open with

Hello, I m using window 7 64-bit.i have a small problem, "Open With"when i click on the folder or install any software to my lappy they ask me c...

suff954

She won't quit!!!!!

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.5.9ok my ex is hacking into all of my accounts. from reading up on this there's really nothing i ca...

suff954

Thoshiba hdd

Hello, hw to breake thoshiba hdd user password Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

suff954

Format vista to window xp on lenovo laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80 Hi, I would like to format Vista to Windows XP on a Lenovo laptop will the above explanation...

suff954

People

why are people so ungly

suff954

Unlock selection mode

Hi, my toshiba laptop keypad doesn't let me type any words. I have pressed a key function by accident and when ever I type any key it says " this modi...

JOHN

Windows 7 genuine problem

Hello, I know my copy of windows is legit but i get some issues that tells me that it's not genuine, how can i bypass that ?

adfdasf

Pictures that you deleted on your cell

I had 234 pictures on my phone and i acsadentaly deleted them how do i get them back lease anyone help me.

suff954

Victim of software counterfieting

my computer shows that [you are the victim of software counterfieting]how to solve this and my screen also gets black. Configuration: Windows XP / In...

suff954

Account hacking

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9 some one hacked my sisters id and change her password , and now it cant be accessed , what will i do?

suff954

Why is my 2gig flash disk is seen as 256mb

My 2Gig Flash disk size is always detected as 256Mb. Windows Format can only see the same capacity (256Mb) and yet it's a 2Gig Flash Disk. If I put mu...

ash_perez01

Unknown errors with my computer

Hello, I seem to be having very unusual problems with my computer, it has been happening for quite some time and after searching the internet for ...

dist.urbd

Computers restarts when i press ctrl+alt+del

Hello, my computers restart when I press ctrl alt del how can I solve that problem?????

Dreamcaster

Don't have the 2003 product key

Hello, I need the 2003 product key please! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Deep freeze

Hello, Gudday! My Deep Freeze password was lost.How can I retrieve it. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.17

dist.urbd

Icons,taskbar are not seen in my desktop.

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19all my windows desktop icons and task bar dissapears .. the only thing i can run is pressing...

dist.urbd
Results 11551 - 11600 out of a total of 24,655