The discussions

Internet speed

Hello, how to accelerate download speed in windows 7 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Blank screen on my inspiron 1525

Hello,Everyone sorry 4 interrupting, I have a problem with my Dell Inspiron 1525 (Vista Home Premium) I bought it on 2008 and till now im still us...

dist.urbd

Please tell my answere

Hello, where did you spend your honymoon? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

How remove virus without antivirus

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
ss

Bridge connection??

I have an Acer Aspire One laptop, i connect the Ethernet cable to the xbox and computer, then i go to network connections and right click the wireless...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
ko

Show my account

Hello, please show my account Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

shashank singh123

How to enable my account

Hello, Hello,guys a month back my gmail account was disabled by my friend....which has reulted in me losing my Orkut n Facebook accounts as well as b...

sameer

No display after cleaning keyboard

Hello, I hope someone can save me from my own stupidity! I cleaned my keyboard while the computer was on with a tech cleaning compound. I believe I...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
nune1998

Hard drive not showing up on my laptop

Solved

Hello, I recently got some movies off a friend.. he had a mac computers and so when i put the hard drive back into my laptop it isnt working. I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
xpcman

External drive not being recognize

Hello, my wd hard drive is not being recognize to my pc it did but after the uppdate i accidently unplged the drive and now is not show in my pc. Pl...

xpcman

Logon issues

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 Everytime I try to logon my computer it says "Incorrect Password" I know for a fact that I e...

lady wicked

Pls help me

Hello, Hi, My problem is when start my computer boot up normally win xp welcome appears there and wallpaper first and few second later icon &...

mrrigga

Argh!!!!!!!!!!

help photos stay in outbox instead of sent box - therefore nobody accepts them!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrrigga

Change the language to english

Solved

Hello, how do l change the language to english Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

suff954

Hp volume problem

Hello, I have an HP vs17 and my volume doesnt work at all. All the correct wires are plugged and the volume is set at the highest level but still...

suff954

How to make my 4 gb pen drive as a bootable

Hello, goood afternoon I am h/w eng. I want to know how to make 4 gb pen drive as a bootable xp cd Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

suff954

Window xp

Hello, my system them is always black.message window validation always run. please help and till them.give me the window product key. Configurat...

suff954

Windows live video calls

Hello, i am trying to have a video call with my cousin in holland, i can hear him but i can't see him. my webcam works because i can see myself....

ash_perez01

Typing the wrong letters

Hello, My computer will type fine then it will start typing the wrong letters for no reason. What is the solution to this problem. Thank you. ...

ash_perez01

Computer does not turn on fully

Hello, i have a prob with my computer its a hp compaq dx2400, we had a power out and now it keeps turning on and off on its own. some one please hel...

ash_perez01

Desktop items not wanted in taskbar!

Hello, My father somehow moved the desktop items to the taskbar and we can't figure out how to get them back to the desktop....can anyone help? ...

dist.urbd

How can i get back on my contract list?

Closed

Hello, I create my category contact listing but I got mistake to delete all my contract list. I really need your help how to get back on all my co...

ash_perez01

I am not hearing any sound from my system

Hello, I am not hearing any sound from my system, if i use headphones then i am able to hear. What would be the issue?

ash_perez01

External speakers are not mute with headphone

Hello, When I am connecting my headphone, I can hear the sound from both the external speakers and the headphone. I have tried selecting the ...

ash_perez01

Windows installation

Hello, if i start setup of xp in ibm after copying files computer is restart and 39 minutes window come but question is that the 39 window is ...

ash_perez01

How to get the mobile web settings of 7210?

Hello I have question and I badly need your answer guys :( How do i get back the web settings on my mobile after being re-program? Before I rep...

ash_perez01

Windows update cannot check for updates

Hello, Whenever Windwos Update in Windows 7 RC Ultimate 64-bit tries to run, it encounters some sort of problem and quits with the error message "......

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
anton

Hp pavillion dv6000 - win7 ultimate

Hello, I Need The graphic driver Nvidia for Hp pavillion DV6000 or a direct link to download thank you Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

ash_perez01

System restore will not stay enabled

Hello, I like to consider that I am somewhat computer literate, though it isn't much. My problem is this: I got hit with what I believe was spywar...

mrrigga

Click problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.6 I m facing a problem that is when i click on any file or any where , on single click tha...

mrrigga

Sony vaio pcg-7n2l

Hello, Hi, I have a Sony Laptop Model PCG-7A2L i was install fresh windows xp sp2 copy on my laptop and periferal drivers but the problem is it do...

mrrigga

Windows 7 admin account is gone!

Hello everyone!, I am having this huge problem with a neighbors computer! The guest account is the only one I can access. It has no administra...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
shannon

Dell inspiron 1440 win 7 64bit audio problems

Already install all driver from dell support..but still didnt have sound..hardware detected not support with software package from dell support driver...

mrrigga

Cd loader

Hello, my computer doesnt want to load a cd no even load a cd cleaner if you have a anseer ill pay you 100'0000000000000 pound or doller any mon...

mrrigga

Standard vga graphic adapter for compaq c700

Hello, I installed vista ultimate, i have some trouble of display adapters i.e, Standard VGA graphic adapter. Now the screen appears very madly. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
Hoàn

How do i formart my laptop

Hello, i both a laptop recently with window vista on it, i want to format it with windowxp or window 7, any time i insert my OPERATING SYSTEM IT...

suff954

Genuine window

Hello, when i start my pc then a message appear that you maybe a victm of softwarecountarefeting&the window did not pass the genuine window va...

djsmurf

Need help to format my laptop

Hello, im using windows7....i need help to format my laptop because it has been attacked by some virus which cant be removed....my laptop is acer ...

suff954

Desktop menus are not display

Hello, WHEN I USED TO BROSE POWER WAS CUTOFF.SO SOME FILES ARE CORUPTED.DESKTOP ICONS,TASK BAR ARE NOY DISPLAYING... WAT IS THE SOLUTION Config...

suff954

Windows will not boot up correctly

Hello, had a problem with windows running slow and not booting up, takes about 5 attempts switching on and off before booting up. Did a clean ins...

xpcman

No sound in my laptop

Hello, my laptop is ibm.but no sound in my laptop Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

gaggi

Windows xp won't recover

Help! I had a spyware attack on my Vaio laptop, getting the 7E death screen. So I founf my XP CD, tried to recover and got hit with an Administrat...

suff954

Computer playing music all by itself

hi there i have a computer that all the of the sudden will start playing music all by itself. i have tryed to restart the comp andalso have tried do...

suff954

Windows live messanger not working

my windows live messanger says .net service not connecting or something like that what do i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Windows7 problem

my laptop is with windows7,usa, english. now if i start desktop shows icons with strange symbols insead of english answers. if i type also. how to re...

dist.urbd

Computer will not start, black screen

My computer got a virus, now when i turn it on, the screen turns black where the log in screen should occur. I can not enter safemode either, or any o...

ash_perez01

Are toshiba recovery cds interchangeable

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 Can I use my sisters Toshiba recovery cds L500 on my Toshiba L300 I am having problems ...

suff954

Windows xp

Hello, my windows xp did not pass its validation. I now intend to buy a genuine windows 7. Is there anything i need to know? Which version do i n...

dist.urbd

Black screen

Hello, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. FOR SOME REASON MY COMPUTER WILL NOT START UP ON NORMAL MODE. I JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN. IT WILL START UP FINE ON SAFE ...

dist.urbd

Dell mini 9/10

Hello, I have a dell mini 9/10 with missing system 32 /hal.dll. can anyone tell me how to fix it without a cd Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

dist.urbd
Results 11601 - 11650 out of a total of 24,655