The discussions

Sound won't work "error failed to play test

Hello, I have had some problems recently with my PC, and the latest is that my sound doesn't work. I have Realtek HD Audio. I can still see my ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
ash_perez01

Windows7 disk full problem

Hello, Hi all, I am facing a strange problem in windows 7, I do have only 23.5 GB actual data on C drive but it shows dick is full. Whenever I...

ash_perez01

Keyboard

Hello, my keyboard tyes number and word at same time Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Netbook computer

Hello, I picked Dial-Up on my netbook computer, and want to change that setiing becuase I don't have dial-up! How did I change that option? Con...

closeup22

Os and dvd drive problem

Hello, My os Has been corrupted my dvd rom is not working what will i do ?

closeup22

Free talk

Hello,

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
bharat

My acer laptop keyboard wont work.

Hello my acer laptop is 6 months old worked fine, untill now. only so many keys work, people have surggested holding both shift keys down but the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
richelle

How to details of my ram

Hello heeros, Is there a way that i can find out the details of muy PC, especially ram mother board config. without directly opening up my harware...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
kw911.com

Tol

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6off

hwanriko

Cant get my mouse to work on my second monito

Hello, I have a second monitor which I just connected to my laptop. I cannot get the mouse from my laptop to go over to my 2nd monitor. Can anyone h...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Maffe811

Operating system not found! help!

Hello, I had windows vista and upgraded to windows 7. After 2 days I got a black screen and everytime I press a key "operating system not found" co...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
mijack

Vista ultimate downgrade to basic or premium.

Hello, So, I bought a computer from a "friend", he put a whole bunch of random, but good parts in my computer to fit my needs. There was Windows Vist...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Pollywaffle

Audio device problems

Hello, how do i know if i have blown my laptops audio device with my guitar amp or just uninstalled/ removed it....i know i did one or the other becau...

john doe

Recovery of clicked off menu toolbar

Hello, I clicked off the menu toolbar accidently. How do I click it back on? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Acer keyboard

Hello, I BOUGHT AN ACER PKG LAST YEAR AND NOW THE KEYBOARD WORKS ONLY IF YOU PRESS THE KEYS HARD OR REPEATEDLY. ACER CUST. SUPPORT IS NO HELP/THEY...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
LADYDOG

Regsvr.exe

Solved

Hello Sir, i'm getting the error message whilre startup windows can't find 'regsrv.exe'. make sure you have typed the name correctly. please give ...

deepu

How to install xp in my computer

Hello, I already have the window Vista, but i want to install windows xp inmy computer. but i can't find the sata native option inmy compaq lappy.h...

closeup22

Blank screen

Hello, I have an acer 5520, my screen is black, but can view and use an external monitor. how do i repair this. is it the GPU (video card)? ...

closeup22

Shutting down issues

Hello, Whenever i shut down my system i get a small window where the system is trying to end the explorer.exe file and i have to manually click on e...

xpcman

About lost of windows cd

Hello, Dear sir i want to know the solution about lost the windows xp home edition cd.i got the product code with mine dell's laptop but now i lost ...

closeup22

Os installation problem

Hello, sir my compaq presario cq-61 132-tu does not take format by windows 7.actually now i am using xp professional service pack 3.

closeup22

Sound card assistance

Solved

Hello, I have a new program, Adobe Audition, that I want to have on my computer. The problem is my sound card is not entirely compatible with t...

closeup22

Lost my microsoft office professional program

Hello, Would like a quick answer/fix to my problem. No blame on anyone, but my computer, XP, with all my work Office Professional programs on there,...

closeup22

Acer recovery

Hello, I want to restore my destop Acer computer to factory default settings. I try alt + f10,but it's not work,then I do the mbrwrwin install rtmbr...

closeup22

How to remove unwanted message from desktop

Hello, please I got a message from" ask for genuine windows" how can I remove it, I don't have any earlier date system restore before the incident oc...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
sithik

Myspace mobile.

Hello, I changed my password on myspace like 2 hours ago and when i went to log into mobile myspace it keeps telling me that the username or password...

Justice Kidz

Pc keeps restarting

Hello, Actually i got a friend who got a problem with his pc and he called to see if i could fix it... but i could not diagnostic what was the prob...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
jk

How do i put music on my i touch with a xp

Hello, Look I have a iPod touch that I can't put songs in it because my windos xp laptop thinks it's a camera how make my cumputer think it'...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Magical jellybean key finder

Solved

I have found the product key its under my computer it says microsoft with the 25 letters I put it in and it says that its wrong..? i dont know what ...

federico

Wireless printers comaatible with windows 7

Hello, I want to purchase a wireless printer for my laptop which is a HP HP dv6700. I have installed windows 7 and dont want to get stuck with a w...

michelle

Can not burn cd-r's, but can burn cd-rw

Hello, My computer will not recognise Sony CD-R 700mb discs or new Sony CD-RW 700mb discs. Tried many different discs. But...I can burn CD-RW that...

marg

Dell monitor going black

Hello, I just recently moved and bought a flat screen dell monitor on craigs list. Before I moved I had an old CRT monitor that worked fine. ...

xpcman

Cannot open microsoft

Hello, I cannot open microsoft website; how can this be fixed? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Mycomputer right click option

Closed

Hello, in my xp when i open mycomputer C: ,D: , E: all 6drive not open throw dubble click... when i right click on them it first option is Search ...

11 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
kittu

Antivirus automaticallpyturned off....

Hello, sometimes when i turn on my computer my antivirus is automatically turned off.i am unable to use my keypad and touchpad and only a usb mous...

jack4rall

No display

Hello, cpu fan runs but no display on the monitor, it runs for a some seconds and then shuts down. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

jack4rall

Installed xp over vista

Hi all I installed xp prof over my vista and am using a dell vostro, now after installing I dont have any sound, and I dont know where to download ...

jack4rall

Windows xp professional

Hello, i have windows xp professional, and now it does not save my user name or passwords for anything, what can I do, i always check off th...

welcomerohit

Reinstall operating system

Hello, I want to istall Vista operating system with the help of the CD that I have obtained while purchasing my lenovo laptop. I have cleaned up...

jack4rall

How to delete genuine microsoft

Solved

Hello, in the desktop at the right side there is a sign "you are a victim of software counterfeiting kindly help us to delete it from our computo...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
tara

Sound problems

Hello, I am having a problem with the sound on my laptop. I can play music and movies sounds works fine tested the speakers and they function corr...

Friend

Fail to install the drivers for pci

Hello, i have formatted the hd running window xp in ma dell pc. But in the device manager i still see the yellow on the PCI device, i went to de...

dist.urbd

Forgot my hotmai and secret answer

Hello, i forgot my hotmail password and secret question,my botmai adress is hotty_95@hotmail.co.uk Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.10

dist.urbd

Problem with compaq windows xp

Hello i have a compaq laptop windows xp home edition hp and when i switch it on it starts to load the windows xp part then goes black but still has...

dist.urbd

Itunes 8.0 on windows 7 can't download

Hello, everytime i try and download itunes 8.0 on windows 7, it finishes and then shows me this message when I try and open itunes: "The itunes ...

dist.urbd

How to see jar

Hello, How to see and send jar files from samsung GT B7320 Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

dist.urbd

Genuine counterfeiting

Hello, my screen also shown"you may be victim genuine counterfeiting software.how stop it Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19scree

dist.urbd

Instalation problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.8 how to install xp on vista supported laptop?

dist.urbd

How to use internet in thorugh of mobile to l

Hello, my name is vasu , i have you nokia 7210 supernova but i don't know the procedure of connecting internet through the mobile in my laptop ...

dist.urbd

My computer don't read or write arabic!!

i can't write or read arabic or any languages except english!! how could i get these languages??

eslam
Results 10601 - 10650 out of a total of 24,656