The discussions

Want to restore laptop to factory settings

Hello, Yes I want to restore my hp compaq nc6000 to its factory settings. I want it to be as if I just pulled it out of the box or just bought it fr...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Call or mail

Hello,

ash_perez01

Account is disabled

Hello, I am a user that spends a good amount of time daily on Facebook. It is a service I know I would miss if it were gone but is their anyway i c...

dist.urbd

Laptop crashed

Hello, hi i am ans.venkatesh from india n i have a laptop n in my laptop my updates are on n it said that my windows are not correct means an error s...

dist.urbd

Can't leave the website

Hello, I have problem to leave the website when ever i tried to leave it it won't let me it give me error message that a problem cause the internet e...

ash_perez01

Need free virus scan

Hello,

dist.urbd

Monitor

HELP ! MY MONITOR IS A BLACK TO , I HAVE A GATEWAY ( I HAD IT THREE YEARS THIS IS THE SECOND MONITOR FROM GATEWAY) , DO NOT BUY A GATEWAY YOU WILL B...

dist.urbd

Cannot find the required folder

Hello, My itunes was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now when I try to open it I just get a message that it cannot be opened. The required...

ash_perez01

My toshiba sat pro keyboard problem

Hello, My Toshiba Sat Pro L300's keyboard is acting up, missing characters as I type. Some programs don't have the problem when I use them. Fb is the...

ash_perez01

My system sound device is failure

Hello, Sound device is failure

ash_perez01

Lan and blue tooth drivers

Hello,i bought dell inspiron 1440 laptop recently but i want lan and blue tooth drivers so that i can use these features in my lapi please iam request...

dist.urbd

Sound

Hello, am using intex oufer to my system one speaker is working one is not working

ash_perez01

Problem with xp

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 4720z and it has vista installed in it and now its giving problems, it continuousy restarts and thats it!..so ive decid...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Kw-tv878r

Hello, my kw-tv 878r card CD was lost, how can i FIND SOFTWARE?

xpcman

Reload windows xp

Hello, can i reload my windows xp over the one already installed on my laptop to improve it

dancedhall

I'm looking for an english correspondent

Hello, I'm jennifer. I am 13 years old. I live in France. I'm looking for an english or an american correspondent to improve my english. thank yo...

deepbreathe

Laptop scroll not working

Hello, I have a Samsung R517 laptop. the scroll is not working.. how to fix this problem?

deepbreathe

Windows 7 cannot read cd/dvd

Hello, My CD/DVD drive works fine with Windows XP, but when I change OS to Windows 7, it cannot read anything. Any solution? Thanks Josh

deepbreathe

Lost my cd recovery laptap gateway

Hello, i lost my cd recovery system laptap gateway so if you know how i can get or to fixed let me send you a email. thanks all,

deepbreathe

Disabled email

Hello, my email was enabled while ive been trying to sign up for face book. i dont know what else to do

deepbreathe

Drivers for my webcam not working

Hello, I have a Creative Webcam Live! Pro and I downloaded about 5 drivers trying to get it to work again. The drivers install succesfully but my W...

deepbreathe

Black screen

Hello, I get a black screen after Windows logo...will not allow me to go into safe mode as well...it gets stuck...any other suggestions on what the...

deepbreathe

Audio

Hello, when i start to any mp3 or vedios file there is no sound ,but start up sound is there ,at the time of booting and shutdown

afnan8

My phone is restart

Hello, my phone not proper working & restart so many time.

dist.urbd

Hp pavilion dv6645et notebook xp driver all

Hello, if you want to download HP Pavilion dv6645et notebook xp driver use this link http://www.patronforum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=153...

dist.urbd

Install os

Hello, sir, i have one problem in my system, when i am installing os then there show "ntdll.dll file is missing" after this setu...

dist.urbd

Will i get me photos and video files back?

Hello, I have four partitions in my computer. I reinstalled windows Xp in the C drive . But not able to view some photos in the D drive. It says prev...

deepbreathe

Solutionsssss

Hello, frndss i have solution contact me on skype id on skype is navneet19911

dist.urbd

Can'set gprs setting

Hello, i can't set my gprs setting in my o2 xda trion bsnl

dist.urbd

How to get windows xp cd lost mine

Hello,

deepbreathe

Connexon of sgh corby to my pc

Hello, I've installed the latest versions of samsung PC suit yet I couldn't connect samsung corby to my PC. It didn't work via any port.

ash_perez01

Desktop issues

Hello, My desktop backgrounds will not let me physically change them but i can change them via right click on any of my pictures and set as desktop ...

ash_perez01

Webcam software

Hello sir, my laptop number is Compaq presario cq40-425tu, S/n is CND93518H9 and P/n is VB641PA#ACJ. i could not installed webcam in my...

dist.urbd

Khatra.exe

Hello, dear i have face virous problam khatra.exe .please resoulv this pro.

dist.urbd

Installing xp in hp pavilion dv6500

Hello, I have tried to install XP in my my computer.but in the setup window it displays Harddisk not found...am frustrated please help.

ash_perez01

Svchost.exe

Hiiiiii Can I remove svchost.exe??? I have 6 svchost.exe.Which svchost.exe in my task manager as svchost.exe----LOCAL SERVICE svchost.exe----Netwo...

ash_perez01

Application send

Hello, Is there a way to send apllication or games to phone using cell phone number or gprs.i am using samsung sgh x640.

dist.urbd

32gb king ston pendrive~raj paneliya

kausahl d paneliya hellw how are you ,i loveyou beacacu you are a Girls

dist.urbd

I need a audio output device in my laptop

Hello am using hp pavilion dv5000 laptop,i configure the laptop to window vista,and i need a urgent way on how to install a audio output device,beco...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Computer doesn't start, screen is blank

Hello, My computer doesn't start up. The light comes on the tower but no noise is made and the screen is blank. It seems like it needs a kick start ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
C

How to switch from ide to sata on xp

Hello, I had windows vista and decided to switch back to xp. I could not install directly with SATA drivers as XP does not include the SATA drivers...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
sidrosao

Iexplore.exe-apllication error

Hello, IEXPLORE.EXE-APPLICATION ERROR THE INSTRUCTION AT"0*04fa1e10" referenced memory at "0*04009cd0".The merory could not be "read".

suff954

I want install windows xp from cd

Hello, sir explain step by step

jenni.g

Driver for xp service pack3

Hello, hi from which site i can download drivers for hp compaq 610 i m using xp service pack3 pls help me

suff954

No sound

Hello, i reinstalled my OS, windows xp pro but i get no sound when i try to listen to music or watch a movie. please help me. thanks

suff954

Hp 530 takes 10 mins to shutdown or restart

Hello, just recently, i formatted my hp 530 because of virus infection. it was successfully formatted with window xp. but now whenever i want to r...

suff954

Overwritten user after system recovery

oK SO I did a system recovery on my pc cause i was having some problems with it now I knew how to recover my doc and files after that but with my luck...

NADIA-R

Right clicking on a pc laptop

Hello, how do I right click on a PC laptop. I am using a Macbook air with a windows side to it.

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
laurao

Internet

Hello, dear sir i want to know about the gfive m55, is compatible with internet on pc and how.

suff954

Cannot start computer

Hello, there is error msg when i press any button on the monitor which says my computer is in power safe mode. press any key or move mouse. but nothi...

abel
Results 14651 - 14700 out of a total of 24,655