The discussions

Dell inspiron 1520

Closed

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1520 and it won't boot. When I turn it on, the power light and turns on, but the one of the hard drive doesn't. I can ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

Confirmation

Hellhow could i access my code? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
vita

Connnecting

Hello, I want to connect my Asus netbook (VGA) connection to my HDTV TV (HDMI) and what cable do I need? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Shift+2

Hello, im shaik im using DELL vostro 1500 and windows vista ................ when im typing SHIFT and 2 two gether im getting this symbol ( " )...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
jorge

Acer aspireone netbook startup freeze

Nothing wrong with it until one day, during startup, it froze on the "Windows welcome screen." I managed to get it into safe mode, and it works just f...

GQ-adm

I have a web cam and i lost the disk

i have a webcam and i lost the disk it is. Mirco Innovations Ic50c webcam. how can i install it in my computer with out the disk please help me . than...

12 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Anthony

Please help!! windows installer

Hello, I have been using your forums for a while and i must say you guys have saved me more than 10 times from security to speeding up vista your guys...

Zerolove

I have one doubt,,plz

Hello, HOW CAN WE DOWNLOAD GOOGLE EARTH IN AND INSTALL IN OFFLINE

closeup22

Problem to change an os win 7 to win xp sp2

Hello, hi sir / mam, now my system in Windows 7 OS , i want to change the os to Windows XP . but i will try to change the O...

closeup22

Selecting a folder makes a new window

Hi, When I open a folder it opens a new windows so i go into the folder options box and select open in same window, But it still opens a new window,...

closeup22

Internet connection

Hello, i connect my samsung c5212 to pc using aircel but net get disconnected after few seconds what i do

closeup22

Difficulty with external monitor

Hello, I have Dell Inspion 9400 and recently upgraded to Windows 7. The problem is that I cannot get my laptop to connect to my Panasonic 50" inch...

closeup22

I can't use my intel pro pc web cam

Hello, Does anyone know how I can get a driver for my web cam? My computer is 64 bit and it won't take the cd that came with the camera. The camer...

closeup22

Windows xp problem

Hello, my windows xp did not pass the genuine validation so that i am suffering so much broblem with this . what i to do plewase tell me

closeup22

Factory restore

Hello, I've been trying to restore an inspiron 17 that is running vista, the recovery partition is intact but when I hold F8 there is no repair o...

xpcman

I cant open my windows

Hello, I need help so I can get back to my windows to do work Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Windows xp

Hello, my windows xp is not a genuine one. can there be any problems in future if it is not validated. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

closeup22

Hp desktop logs in and then logs off

Hello, I was wondering how I can reset my Hp Pavilion desktop with out a CD. Everytime I try logging in to my account or any other account on my d...

closeup22

Couldn't boot

Hello, My Compaq labtop (evo n610c Modle JO7M040.00) couldn't boot. It starts to boot and restart again and again the cd rom is not working to rep...

closeup22

Trouble instal win xp to hp dv6 -2180el

Hi, is any possibility to install windows Xp Sp3 original with licence on a laptop HP DV6-2180el? I receive bluescreen,maybe needed AHCI drivers? ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
djleco

My taskbar and internet have some problem

Hello, I am using XP and my taskbar has some problem. It is not looking as usual and internet is not connecting. It is trying to connect but it is...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
bex tech 11

How do i restore my computer to its factory

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
spankum1

Stefos

Hello, ??? ?? ???? ????????.??? ??? ???? ??? ??????? microsoft life cam xv-800,??? ????????? ???? ??????????.??? ?????????...

stefos

Blinking screen

Hello, my toshiba laptop screen blinks a whole lot how to fix it. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Mal. software problem

Hello, i am running XP . i am having a malware/virus problem . i am getting a message that C:\doucment and setting \my name is corruped and unreada...

ash_perez01

Plugin conflict security can't play videos

Hello, I used to play video and get radio but now it isn't working. Says an add on problem is causing conflict. Need to check security" Can a...

ash_perez01

Audio problem with xp os on presario cq40

Hello, I've a compaq presario cq40 327tu notebook..it came with windows vista preinstalled..after installing XP OS there is problem of audio driver......

dist.urbd

Data lost on shut down of system

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 i download the data from internet. but when i restart my computer i dont fin...

dist.urbd

Photoshop problem

Hello, i have a Photoshop problem when saving files.actually problem is save as window is blinked and disappeared when i try to save the f...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
raul

Pc does not responds

Hello, i cant startup my pc.everytime i try to turn it on ,the pc does not responds.its a acer aspire model.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Tom

Need help with restore on sony vaio

Hello, I own two Sony Vaio laptop computers and both need to be restored, due to virus and deleted file issues. Both run XP. I believe the model of ea...

closeup22

My dell inspiron has trouble booting...

Hello, My Dell has trouble booting, it keeps shutting itself down during the booting process. Sometimes, when I press the power button, i can hear...

Zod5255

I cant enter my contects

Hello, i have a realy weird problem whit my msn every time i enter it every thing is normal for a wile thene all the contects quite and i can't en...

closeup22

How do i re-install windows xp from an extern

Hello, Last year the matherboard of my computer got spoilt so i had the hard drive extracted and made into an exteranal one by putting it into a h...

closeup22

Swap-out hard drive on a 64 bit machine

Good Morning, Have a new HP laptop running Win7, 64bit. I want to swap out the SATA drive and run a VISTA 32 bit for personal use, but am havin...

closeup22

Task manager is disabled and lost desktop ico

Hello, Mac OS X / Safari 528.16

closeup22

My start menu items are hidden

Hello, my start menu items are hidden. how do i make them visible? pls reply to "tomyv007@gmail.com" Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

closeup22

No supported webcam driver detected.

Hello, sir, I am using dell inspiron 1525 model using windows vista. when i opened the photo capture it says "no supported webcam driver dete...

closeup22

My computer dosent open my psp's folder

my computer dosent open the music and iso folder of the psp but it opens picture folder and video folder i can t put any music in my psp

closeup22

Why my computer cannot read my dvd-r..??

ok here is the problem... 1st i insert my dvd-r (have a video in the dvd means not a blank dvd-r), then as usual i'll go to my computer to clic...

expert

Black screen

Hi, I'm having a problem with my Acer Aspire laptop (with Windows Vista)- it starts up normally, I get the screen with the little green scrolling bar...

Beth

Dvd/cd-rom not working or showing up

Hello, my name is josh and the drive for my cd/dvds says is corrupt and wont work and i tried deleting the upper filters and lower filters but when ...

Dev

Computer not logon

Hello, my name is heng I want to ask you some question when I logon my computer it always logoff I want to know why? how can I logon Config...

missou_sw

Open with appears when i try to open anything

Hello, whenever I click on something (like Internet Explorer) a window opens saying "open with" and gives me options to choose from. This happened aft...

xpcman

How 2 recover contents of a inaccesible drive

Hello, I was not able to access my drive D, it used to give me d msg "inaccessible, disk corrupted..." then I downloaded one s/w named test-disk...

xpcman

Connecting a laptop and a samsung j700 phone

Hello, I recently got my phone repaired ( samsung sgh-j700) but it had beened wiped but before it went into repair I put all my pictures off my phone ...

dist.urbd

Driver sata xp for dv7 1448dx

Hello, Yes, I got your advice, so my probleme is this: where i can get the diver sata xp for dv7 1448dx thank's Configuration: Windows XP / In...

anjana03

Sigmatel lephone d10 mobile pc suit

Hello, Hello, Could you let me know the site from where I could download free user manual for Sigmatel LEPHONE D10, please? please tell webs...

dist.urbd

Windows

Solved

how can i use the recovery console show in strat up

anjana03

Widows

is it possible before restarting the computer recover all widows corrupt files

anjana03
Results 11251 - 11300 out of a total of 24,655