The discussions

Troubleshooting disc drive

Hello, i have been putting in disks on computer (including the new sims3 which was very expensive) and the computer wont read any of the disks. i am ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Don't know how to use a "crack" for pc g

Well, I bought call of duty world at war and installed it. Within weeks, I lost the cd and can't play the game without it. I heard from a friend that ...

bayern fan

Uaa didn't split pci device on hp dv-1114nr

Hello, I have successfully downgraded hp pavilion dv4-1114nr laptop to windows xp. I was able to install drivers for all devices except sound and mod...

Fazal Amin

Server to client ping problem

Hello, sir need deatils to server ip was 192.168.1.2 and clent ip was 192.168.1.3 to 25 and server default ip was 192.168.1.1 this is net ip and pref...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
siva

Dell optiplex gx520

Closed

Hello, My dell optiplex g520 is displaying incompatible processor when i hit F1 the windows then start to load this system is running xp.What could b...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
Brian

Vista downgrade to xp professional problem

Hello, When I was trying to downgrade my brand new desktop HP a6747c from vista to XP professional, I was getting this error: ***STOP: 0x00000...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
mo_truble

My system not installing window vista

Hello, MY COMPUTER IS NOT ABLE TO READ INSTALLATION DISC OF WINDOW VISTA WHICH IT EARLIER USED TO READ. I had installed window xp service pack 2 in ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Where can i say to enable my account

Hello, My facebook profile was disabled how can I enable it. I think I know why it was disabled. One of my friends knew my pass and send friends requ...

dybbody

Sir please send graphic driver of hcl b38c2d

Hello, sir my graphic driver for notebook b38c2d because it could not support games with high graphic

strnnger

My my computer icons have disappeard???

Hello, I need help. My My Computer icons have disappeard I did disk cleanup the day before and now the My computer icons have completley dissapeard...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

I forgot

Hello, i forgot password of my email what can h do??

olfo81

Problems with watching videos online

Hello, when i watch youtube videos it takes forever to load up and it stops i gota wait almost a whole minute for it to play again ha

deepbreathe

Please tell me the free call from internet to

Hello, PLEASE TELL ME THE FREE CALL FROM INTERNET TO MOBILE

suff954

My computer will restart automatically

Hello, hi. my computer will restart automatically after some time time, in a day or in a week, it will not restart in the terms of power supply or ...

flcconflict

Help i have no music

Hello, I needed to change hard drive so exported my itunes library to an external hard drive and then one the ne whard drive was in i imported the ...

moneymaker1

D630

Hello, there is a cover on the bottom of your laptop to open , unscrew and open and reset the memory by releasing by the sides and push down

dancedhall

Icons disappearing on taskbar

Hello, My volume toolbar on my taskbar disappeared! What happend?

sadgurl

Screen goes black and back

i am not sure how to use this forum but i am trying to get this message out in case it helps anyone. i am having this problem it seems. my monitor ...

olfo81

My screen goes black

Hello, last night i was using my computer.then my cousin brought over his cpu,then we disconnected mine and connected his cpu to my moniter after a w...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
Gabby2

Web camera instalation

Hello, i jus got this lightwave lw-ic600 bt the cd-rom doesnt work wit my drive so i was hopin i wil get a download from the net...

S i s O c O

Windows xp automatically reboots

Hello.Today my pc was working normally and i am running a windows XP SP3 I used it approximately for 6-7 hours.I installed the ie 8 update and late...

MJ

Help me....i cant sign in on my new messenger

Hello, i cant sign in on my new messenger....only on the old one why....an how to get it back

pcsces

Hacked

Hello, my account has been hacked and someone has changed my password unfortunately you need to have your password to change it or you need an alter...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
Anonymous User

Help product key

Hello, my acer notebook d250 also like this... activate by other key product but hv problem to register online... im be disable and re install back.....

fea_ture

Lost most of ma drivers :(

Hello, how do i ge all the drivers for ma HP?????????????? i need ALL THE DRIVERS I CAN GET! most importantly for ma web cam, video and for quick pl...

deepbreathe

Windows xp

Hello, When I turn on my computer I get a black scfreen it takes ages and ages for desktop to appear today same problem but now when I click launch...

suff954

Command prompt and flash drives

Hello, Here's the problem. I'm trying to retrieve files from one notebook that doesn't load properly. all i see is the desktop background and that's ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
sciman

Drivers

Hello, can any one tell me the link for a driver on a hitachi 2.5 external drive enclosure with initio chipset mod num inic-1608

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
zim life

I reboothed my computer and it won't go next

Hello, I reboothed my computer. Everything was going great until the welcome to microsoft xp screen appered it says click next .. so i clicked nex...

gragrand

Problem with dell laptop

Hello, my dell laptop is going crazy when i turn it on the dell logo does not appear instead a white screen slowly comes up with yellow, blue, and br...

suff954

Movie

Hello, How do I make a movie using my webcam and computer? I am using Windows Vista Home Premium.

dancedhall

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

Hello, Same problem as many above. System crashed and was able to reinstall Windows but since then no sound is available. Please see below informa...

sarah

Facing problem

Hello, i have a problem in my system caused by internet explorer.if i open it once it does not close by clicking on cross.and give the error internet...

sadgurl

Whats new lol

Hello, ok when i sign into windows live im signed in for about 1 minute then it disappears off the screen,this happens all the time any clues?

iveal

How to install xp over vista

Hello, I have "HP Paviliendv6700 notebook." I formated hard drive to install xp over vista. Now Hard drive is formated.I try to install xp but it g...

bharath

How to install xp over vista

Hello, how to install xp over vista because i had hp pavillion dv2000 model. please tell me . i will greatly thankful for u.

bharath

How to install xp in vista laptop

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv6910tx laptop with vista os,i want to install xp on my laptop,my laptop does not has sata disable feature.how i do it.and...

bharath

Presario laptop r3000 video driver update

Hello, I am trying to run an EA game Rail Simulator and when loading starts it asks if the computer has the latest drivers loaded. On checking, I am ...

Andy

Xp blocking netgear connection

Hello, I have netgear wn11 on my pc Windows xp, I had to wipe the pc due to virus.. so I now have the basic opperating system... Heres my problem...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
cgrlygo

Renaming a file

Hello, i am trying to rename a file (version.txt) using a batch command but I need the file name to be part of the data that is written within the ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
SenHu

How can i change the language of my os?

Hello, how can i change the language of my operating system?greek to english?pls. help me.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

How to iniciate my bluetooh in my vaio vgn-tz

Hello, I´m having trouble with my bluetooth. For some reason, and I tried everything I know, it won´t work. The thing is it does always the same : bl...

dybbody

I won't see display

Hello, i m installed windows vista ultimate whenever it asks new updates are waiting .i don't want it and now i cant see the window operating system...

suff954

Vista sucks

Hello, i hv a hp dv4 1204tu ,vista inbuild. i m tired of using vista & its speed ....i want to install xp/...but i cant. plz ,anyone who know...

fella1960

Manoj

Hello, Im unable 2 format my system which s having inbuilt windows vista home premium. it s havin the recovery in the D drive.. pls help how 2 forma...

Helper

Omg!!!!

Hey, I'm having problems dowloading my Sims games. I have The Sims Deluxe Edition, Hot date, the original sims, and unleashed. Everytime I dowload ...

flcconflict

How to installed xp in hp pavilion dv5-1205ee

Hello, OK i have this Laptop SYSTEM Model: HP PAVILION DV5-1205ee NOTEBOOK PC SYSTEM TYPE: X64-BASED PC SYSTEM BOARD ID-3600' PRODUCT NUMBER-...

moneymaker1

How to make pan drive bootable

Hello, my name santosh kumar i want to know about how to make pan drive bootable to install windows xp and windows vista also?

harry

Avg 8 wrongly detects another antivirus progr

Hello, I've just installed avg 8 free and it says there is another antivirus program on my computer already. I've got Vista. I've already uninstalle...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
shani47

Hey

Hello, u k well im bored wat cn i do

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
Agentofdeath
Results 21151 - 21200 out of a total of 24,655