The discussions

Goes to a black screen after "intel"

Hello, I've just bought a new pc 1 week ago. After 3 days, when i started my computer it shows the "intel" brand and then goes to a black screen wi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
Kenny

How long should this take??

Hello, How LONG should a SYSTEM RESTORE process take??? I am nervous as I have never done one before and am wondering if I did this correctly....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
PrincessPapercuts

Restore my pc to factory setting

Hello, i have an philips mt 1700 and i want to restore it to factory setting what i can do thanks

deepbreathe

No sound on laptop

Hello, I have a sony viao laptop with Vista basic installed. I do not know what happpend but i cannot hear any sound wen i play anything. But wen ...

deepbreathe

Computer problem

Hello, my computer gets shut down when i play games for 10 to 15 mins why its happening? is ther any solution please tell me

deepbreathe

Product key beta2010

Hello, there I am lost once again- I found myself microsoft beta 2010 and now I need a product key-25 digits I also have problems with the program b...

deepbreathe

Lost file

Hello, i cut my folder and past to E drive, in the middle of past, I touched my keybord, then i found i lost half of my files. i am not able to past ...

suff954

Hp pavilion dv6000 format

Hello, I am trying to format my laptop but I dont have recovery disks and have previously accidentally deleted the recovery memory. Please could...

suff954

Dvdrom

Hello, my computer is not showing dvd rom pls help me

suff954

Facing problem in pendrive

Hello, I have bought 4GB kingston pendrive, but after inserting it , it shows the message drive is write protected while copying any file into it. Th...

suff954

Windows 7

Hello, is it me or is microsoft windws 7 not passsing on their new technology fast enough....love the control love the security...l love everything a...

suff954

Toshiba hdd not working

Hello, It worked fine,i copy some file on to it an now when i plug it in it doesint showin my computer it only show in the stasus bar that a usb is p...

suff954

Why cant i play my video after i install the

Hello, please help me, i dont know anything about computer. i guess there's something wrong about my VLC media player, when i install the newest VLC ...

suff954

Lost christmas pictures-aces eee netbook

Hello, HD failed- I used Recovery CD to re-install system image OK. Is there s/w that will find the old pictures? Thanks for your help.

pics

Not recognizing usb drives and disks

Hi, I have a gateway desktop running vista home premium, I recently installed a new graphics card. Shortly after when I insert a usb device ie. jump d...

suff954

Laptop

Hello, i have compaq lap top lite on button shows orange for wireless. had wireless now dont

suff954

Window xp

Hello, i am allready d drive windows xp than i install windows c now drive d xp not run

suff954

Dell ins1525 with vista is not shutting down.

Hello, ani here,happy new yr to all of you, i have a big problm with dell inspiron 1525 shutting down.i surfing net regularly by dial up connections ...

suff954

Booting problem 2 my hp laptop

Hello, fRIENDS, i got a problem on my Hp Laptop, when i power it on, nuthing happened but a dispalyed massage saying Non system or disk error,replac...

suff954

I wanna use airtel sim in q3 mobile

Hello, I want to active internet in my Q3 model mobile please help me How? and how to connect with pc? and Can I use English dictionary if so which o...

Noori

Dell dimension 3000

Hello, i have a dell dimension 3000 it had xp on a friend try to put xp pro from a burn copy it in on my computer no but i cant get it go on the inte...

1321ldfj

Best deals

Hi, I do have a website where you can purchase camera, cars, computers, cell phones, etc at cheaper rates.with best quality. Check out my site [url=ht...

ash_perez01

Start button

Hello, I lost my start button

ash_perez01

Black screen wen turn laptop on

Hello, hi my daughter turned her laptop on last nite and a black screen came up saying windows could not start successfully a recent hardware or soft...

dist.urbd

Djsmurf

Hello, I did an destructive system recovery in windows xp by mistake. Is there anyway to restore lost files. I have done a regular system recovery ...

dist.urbd

Error message - cannt read this picture

Hello, I took out several pictures but half way through, the pictures are not showing back. It reads - cannot open this pic or you may not have the l...

dist.urbd

Internet connection

Hello i m not able to brows the internet on my SGH-J700 series mobile. i can put my mail id & password but after that some error is coming. while i...

ash_perez01

Sound problems

Hello, I just upgraded from XP to Windows 7 32-bit. It is detecting a sound device but drivers or any of the details. i have tried to search for dr...

dist.urbd

3g activation in sony ericsson w995

Hello, i am a user of sony ericsson w995,i have got settings from bsnl 3G ,i have also saved it in my phone but idont know how to configure it plaE...

dist.urbd

Multimedia audio driver

Hello, i purchased p3 computer in 2002 and i have lost my mb driver.i want mb cd

ash_perez01

Window restart

Hello, Hello, my PC restarts immediately after it is shut down.to turn off the PC i have to cut main supply,that is the only option. i have got my P...

ash_perez01

Partitioning problem

Hello, I have half of my hard disk empty and yet I cannot partition it. It says "available space for partition 128MB" What should I do?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Total black screen after boot up every time

Hello, My laptop, sony vaio (piece of crap), recently got infected with a virus that jacked it up really bad. I FINALLY got most of the stuff back to...

xpcman

Desktop problem

Hello, i am uzair i have a computer windows xp but i can't see my desktop and icons and my start menu....... why,how to fix this problem...............

xpcman

Laptop won't boot after booted with f5

Hello, I am having issues and I need help. I rebooted my laptop while holding the F5 and now it won't start nor show anything. all this happened wh...

xpcman

Trouble with notepad when down loading attach

Hello, I have a problem when I try to download attachments, it goes to Notepad and thus I get a lot of scrambled signs and words.

DerMeister

Re:pc help safe mode

Hello, i have got a pc and it is stuck in safe mode, i have tried absolutely everything and it won't go off i have restarted time and time again? wha...

xpcman

Safe mode booting

Hello, I was trying to go into safe mode to run virus software. Computer (XP) would not open in safe mode. Received advice to go into msconfig and ch...

xpcman

Windows 7 media player (not working)

Hello, Ok. So i just got a new laptop, windows 7 home premium, and the media player isnt working right. I have vidoes on my phone, an at&t samsung im...

xpcman

Ie suddenly stop working

Hello,I was upgraded from IE 7 to IE8 recently,but IE 8 always stop working n recovered the web page i entering. i tend to downgrade to IE7 to solve ...

xpcman

Lost connection

Hello, I have a laptop(XP) that was connected to our desktop via a wireless router. I deleted "Broadcom" from my programs thinking it was for Broadb...

xpcman

I can t find my pop3 incomig name

Hello, Where do i locate the following info: incoming pop3 or imap server name and outgoing email server smtp name?

xpcman

How to get back my temp folder data

Hello, i m ashish' my coputer is directly off by the cut off electricity and when I restart my computer the computer started with the new settings a...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
Matti

How to install xp on hp pavilion dv6700

Hello,

xpcman

Please give me advice for my windows xp (hp)

Hello, I have an HP brand comp (not sure of the model) windows XP, it's about 7 years old. Anyway I noticed that the mouse was not working. I tried t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
greyism

Retrieval of deleted folder from usb key

Hello, I accidentally deleted a folder from my USB key yesterday. Could you please help, advise me to retrieve this folder. Many thanks Sally

Conrad

Windows xp is not rebooting

Hello, My computer is not rebooting and hung while trying to run it in safe mode. I read so many post regarding this topic and i could not try anyone...

closeup22

How can instaled win xp

Hello, sir how r u... plz tell me how can i instaled xp by pen drive..i have mini lap top it has not cd rom...plz tell me how can instaled???plz se...

closeup22

Comp beeps, no display

Hello, When i turn my computer and monitor on, i get 4or5 quick beeps. In the background you can hear when windows log on but the monitor isnt displa...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
Ddani

No audio received whilst on the internet

Hello, Yesterday i was tryn to play a video file online and it started to play,but there was no sound. I thought the audio was missing. Then ...

suff954
Results 14851 - 14900 out of a total of 24,656