The discussions

Problem to connect to tv by s-vedio cable

Hello, please help me, before I can connect my fujitsu siemems laptop to the tv by a S-video cable to use the tv instead of the laptop but after i ha...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Hello, im wondering now that facebook has changed its layout AGAIN, how i log in to another acc from my computer. my son has an acc but we cannot acce...

dist.urbd

Windows not starting up

Hello, i trided to instal w7, now when i turn on pc i get black screen with flashing dash in top left then windows is loading files then blue screen...

xpcman

Xp problems

Hello,hope some1 can help me please i have got a virus on my c drive even though i have kaperskey installed the pc will not boot up in any mode not ev...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Acer dvd drive not detected

Hello, ok i bought a acer lap top with vista and upgraded to windows 7 and when i turn on my computer it will show my dvd drive in my my computer but...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
Bliz

Problem with my dell laptop

Hello, i am having problems get my laptop to load up it only gets so far then the following message prompts on a black screen \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CON...

dist.urbd

I have recovery disc for toshiba l300,,,

Hello, I have Toshiba L305 and I got the L300 series disc recovery will it work with my computer please I need help urgently

dist.urbd

Administrator of files and folders

Hello, I have a big problem. I have vista home and I am the only one that does anything with my computer. I was trying to access a file or somethin...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Aircel gprs settings for sonyericsson w810i

Hello,

dist.urbd

Dell laptop issue

Hello, I have a dell laptop and shortly after i boot it up, it starts doing funny stuff. For example, when I right click on any icon to go to propert...

dist.urbd

Kaspersky windows xp install

Hello, After reinstallation of Windows XP, plus all MS updates (took awhile) I then installed Kaspersky Home Edition. When prompted for the Kas...

suff954

Windows xp installation on hp laptop

Hello, I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setup did not find an...

rizvisa1

Data

Hello, my hard disk 320 gb system runing power offing to all c d e f data gon pls help me

suff954

Inquiry

Hello, I'm actually a victim of software counterfeiting.My Microsoft software is not genuine.I don't have money at the moment to purchase a new one.I...

suff954

Driver for catera webcam

Hello, where can i get the driver for catera webcam, any body pls. help me, many thanks

suff954

Games

Hello, l have a j700.but have no games please can u tell me how to get games from my pc onto my phone.step by step please

suff954

U¬u¬ files - how to delete from usb?

Hello, I have folders on a USB stick, which I ahve tried deleting in the past. Now inside each folder is one file titled U¬U¬SWIN.4.1 - 0KB each. ...

suff954

Connection problems?or what else

Hello, my computer shows that iam connected with internet if i look on the monitor bottom right. at the same time if iam trying to access internet i...

suff954

Coping files from vista to xp

Hello, Recently I have copied some files and folders onto my external harddrive from a windows vista laptop. but when I connected the harddrive to ...

DA546

Installing pre-installwindow 7

Hello, I have Toshiba pre-installed window vista HP, Can I install another Toshiba recovery dvd with window 7 HP?

suff954

Antivirus

Hello, i have avasat antivirus home addition in my system, but it will expired. so i need a 1 year free antivirus key. how can i get it please send t...

suff954

Gprs settings

Hello, i want gprs settings for my cell samgung SGH- L700 plz provide me its urgent.......

suff954

Need help with webcam

Hello, please help me i need to know the make of this webcam so i can download the driver https://www.hotfrog.com/company/1098403418042368 iv...

suff954

How to format laptop from vista to xp?

Hello, I want to format my laptop from Vista to XP so please advice me

suff954

Uninstalleepfreeze

Hello, I freezed my laptop and forgot the password, I did solution mentiond bu when I restart my computer using debugging mode it hangs and stop wor...

fofo

Exe files

Hello, I was cleaning out my computer because it was acting weird, and im afraid i deleted something i needed. when i try to open programs s...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Can i load music from my windows media on my

Hello, i dont know anything about ipods. just got a 5th gen. can you put your music from your windows media on your computor to your ipod .can i tran...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Cd-rom

Hello, my computer is not reading my CD-rom, how can i fix this?

xpcman

Inspiron 1545

Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 1545 and recently everytime i start it up it does a disc check then when i finally, if i am able to get onto the main ...

xpcman

Deleted a couple of files in regedit

Hello, managed to get to the run function to run regedit. ... I have no back-up for all my files, I know I am a fool for not backing up my files dail...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
JDough

System 32 missing or corrupt

Hello, Old 2001 Gateway I need to run an embroidery machine. Reads System 32 missing or corrupt. How can I fix this? Screen is black and white. C...

xpcman

Help missing driver (no internet0

I just reformatted my dell dimension 8200, and i plugged in my ethernet cord from my router, but NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!! please i need someone to help me...

xpcman

External hd wont work

Hello, Have Dell 4700 series xp home edition sp3 . 3 hard drives . 2 WD and one Medion HDDrive 2 go. None will work on the aforemention...

xpcman

Device problem

Hello, I hve problem with my compaq f700. I hve already format it before.. After formatting, its audio device not work properly. Mic dont hve funct...

ash_perez01

Rabiia

Hello, My name is Rabiia Iqbal and i live in england ! Today something really bad happend to me ! :( I had a email address a...

dist.urbd

Folders recovery in usb

Hello, I scan pendrive avast antivirus some files are hidding but files in pendrive how to retrive files in my pendrive

dist.urbd

Dual boot vista

Hello, tried to install windows xp professional on my lenovo thinkcentre system pre loaded with windows vista business. I made my first bootable dev...

xpcman

Usage of unallocated space

Hello, can we put the unallocated space into windows partion

xpcman

Loss everything

Hello, I pressed f12 and now all that comes up is hard drive security looking for a password I have a acer aspire 5315

ash_perez01

I can't format my pen drive

Hello, i m ali, i hav a 4Gb apacer pen drive i cannot format that whn i try to format it say it is write protected. i try to solve the prob by g...

dist.urbd

Askin questions on my computer

Hello,really dont know what to ask i all of a sudden seen this icon big fix and there was queston ask on my computer if some one was hacking in what d...

ash_perez01

No sound from laptop speakers

Hello, I use an acer aspire 3680 laptop, the laptop is able to detect that a jack has been plugged but no sound comes out... please help

ash_perez01

Hp pavilion dv5000 will not shut down

Solved

Hello, hp pavilion dv5000 will not shut down. i will have to hold down th epower button to shut off the computer.

rickster

Software

Hello, I had a Creative VF-0040 given me but with no disc, can someone send me the link that'll enable me to use it please, i've tried looking but to...

rickster

Lost motherboard cd

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY HCL MOTHERBOARD CD. MACHINE NAME : HCL NOTE BOOK B28 C2D BIOS NAME :VER 6.00 My MotherBoard cd number:ee000189 please ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
pree

Gprs setting

Hello, i want internet & gprs setting for my mobile p-53..........

suff954

Making call without using phone

Hello, I have to make call approximate 1000 of call in a day and I have the excel sheet which contain the contact no.. Can I make call without u...

suff954

Some flashplayer work but some not work

Hello, some flashplayer works but some flashplayer not work,,specially when times show in box player ,, after click it show video ,ll be available so...

suff954

Can't enter windows xp screen

Hello, when i turn on the computer, the CPU seems to be making a beeping noise and just goes "toot toot toot" every 2-3 seconds. Nothing is displayed...

suff954

Win xp sp3

Hello, i lost my windows xp sp 3 serial number can anyone pliz help[

suff954
Results 13901 - 13950 out of a total of 24,655