The discussions

Xp home edition

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had formated my toshiba laptop of xp home edition now i have the key of genuine windows but dont have cd Please help me. my laptop is f...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Comptuer

Hello, hello to everone out there ok i got this comptuer from bestbuy and tunr on and for about 22 min and everthing is sooooooo big and i ca...

xpcman

Network cards not detected

Hello, I am not very computer savvy! I have recently reinstalled windows xp home onto my computer, I now cannot connect to the internet. When I run ...

xpcman

Dsi problem with flash player

Hello, dsi flash player me and bob have the same exact problem please help us to find the next way please read bobs message thank u

xpcman

After formatting my laptop there's sound

Hello, I'm using Thinkpad R61 7734 n3u and i changed my OS to black xp sp2 and now there is no sound.when i go to device manager the audio device on ...

xpcman

Laptops

Hello, i would like to ask a question and it is do u have to have a card for wireless internet

xpcman

Please find this for me

Hello, i need your help i need audio driver for my pc here is configuration of my pc ram=768mb hd=40gb motherbord=lwii kk266plus-R please help ...

xpcman

Internet stuck on a page

Hello, On my laptop when I click on interent explorer it goes to a page advertising purchasing wifi....no matter what address I type inthe addresss b...

xpcman

Requires sound driver

Hello, sir good mrn i format my pc then now i require to install sound driver my laptop bore me without sound so plz solved my prb Laptop > compa...

xpcman

Can't install windows

Hello, I have just purchased a Sony Vaio PCG-K513B Laptop from Ebay, nice machine but small hard-drive, the unit did not come with OS discs so i trie...

suff954

Can i record movies with my web cam

Hello, i wanna know can i record movies with my web cam

suff954

Can't sign you into windows live messenger?

Hey guys just need a little help! Umm, Well i had a problem with my contact list. ( All contacts were deleted but i was then able to get themm all ba...

dist.urbd

Start up mode

Hello, My computer is stuck in start up mode...after we run it and to resolve the problem the computer shuts down, but return to stat up. Please help

dist.urbd

I cant see any pictures !!!

Hello, my computer is giving me a lot of trouble. i cant see my pictures in my files. i can see the internet and everything in it just fine but wen i...

dist.urbd

Pc not starting and cd-rom drive not working

Hello, My PC, a Dell Vostro 1000 is running Windows XP. When I try to boot it up, it shows a black screen and "Windows could not start because the...

ash_perez01

Resolution of screen

Hello, Purchased HPDV2000. Computer is fine. Screen appears to have horizontal lines throughout. Not sure how to convert to sharp resolution?

ash_perez01

About virus

Hello, how can i come to know that the window has been affected? please reply me as soon as possible. THANKS PREET

ash_perez01

How to reset my toshiba satellite pro l300-ez

Hello, how to reset my toshiba satellite pro L300-EZ1501 system unit secrity tool has taken over my computer and I want to totally reset

deepbreathe

I can hear others voice but....

Hello, dear sir i can hear voice from my friend on voice chat but my voice is not going through my audio even it is functioning well.how can i make m...

ash_perez01

E on taskbar

Hello, The e on the taskbar for internet explorer is missing and I have to click on the >>>to show it

dist.urbd

Sony ericsson mobile to acer laptop

Hello, i have sony ericsson handset with vodafone gprs and acer laptop .so can u give me the procedure of connecting gprs to laptop through sone e...

dist.urbd

Driver for my pc

Hello, sir please send me driver cd for my hcl pl desktop az11o4 hcl 3097az133688 code-bg000447

deepbreathe

Auto run.inf

Hello, I want to run two executables one after other, can autorun.inf file can do this, My task is 1.open application 1 install onto C Driv...

dist.urbd

Screen displays nothing

Hello, I had a problem with my Dell Inspiron mini 10.when I turn-on the sysytem it displays nothing.just a blank screen.and gives 2 beeps.what migh...

ash_perez01

Turning off pop up takes around ten seconds

Hello, Why when I click on turn off computer the pop up takes 10 seconds to come up why is it so slow?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
jeshmal4u

Iso+joliet

Hello, i had created a data dvd from nch burner.after burning.dvd was showing files but now my pc is not showing files that i had burned in it...... ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
himanshu

Xp insatalation problems

Hello, my os was corrept so i want to reinstall xp os but when i try to reinstall os, after some time while setup starting windows msg appears syste...

jeshmal4u

Satellite pro l300-ez1501 back to factory mod

Hello, satellite pro l300-ez1501 back to factory mode

deepbreathe

Wlanapi.dll "not found" errors

Solved

Hello, Started getting "Wlanapi.dll" errors after I updated to Windows SP3. My ATT 2wire wireless gateway works fine but get these irritating messag...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
Dor

My computer turnsoff after minuetes playing

Hello, My compaq presario v3000 laptop automatically turns off whenever i play any game for about few minutes!!!! i don't know why it keeps turning ...

deepbreathe

My dell laptop have become slow

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1545 laptop and i uses internet on it now it have become slow so please recommend me something thanks

deepbreathe

Web cam not work

Hello, How can i use the web cam for taking the image in the sony Vaio NOTE BOOK PC. Windows 7 ultimate.

ash_perez01

Yahoo info please

Hello, I believe my yahoo account has been accessed, how can i found out when and where and who and what are my options Also, is there a way for ...

ash_perez01

Name does not reflect cirtrusorange

Hello, on my post is says ricepatty. it should say citrusorange how do i change that to the correct username???????????????/

dist.urbd

Move email

Hello, Is there a way to move all of my email from yahoo to another email provider.

dist.urbd

Can here the recipient

Hello, When I call on my laptop acer , the recipients (other people) can not hear my voice but I do hear them. Please any assistant. I can hear music...

deepbreathe

Too much interference to watch video

Hello, The video loads fine and the sound is good, but when the video comes, I get what looks like a purple snow, And I cannot watch the video. I ha...

dist.urbd

How to delete this message "windows geniune&q

Hello, i want to delete this message "windows geniune " which apear when i open my pc if somebody can help me plz thanks

deepbreathe

How to take internet off my mobile

Hello, I am being charged by Virgin for internet usage but I am not using it. I have a Sony Ericsson mobile K610i that I inherited from my 3 network....

dist.urbd

Transfering nightmare !!!!

Hello, do you need to have a memory card in your phone to transfer files to the computer? Please help. I can't figure it out. Its coming up on my ph...

dist.urbd

My msn contacts

Hello, I cannot sign in to my msn contact page and chat page for months now Why?

dist.urbd

Some1 help

Hello, Task manager, folder option, run from start menu, doesnt working. And when i m opening any of my drive my documents opens. when i tyre "Remed...

dist.urbd

Help me

Hello, i have tryed all day to get into facebook the confermation # wont let me in said un none area i am deaf and cant talk on the phone this is...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
guile42

Mother borad drivers need

Hello,i need drivers for my pc motherboadr.. all drivers.. it named 945gct-hm thank you

7 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
guile42

What's up with my internet?!!?

Hey. I've got a problem with my internet browser. I'm currently using Mozilla. The thing is, is that it won't let me play any games on it the other ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
Chelle

Volume

Hello, I recently had a format for the laptop and the volume is not working what shell I do

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Sound problems

Hello, I just recieved a recovery CD because I got a virus and when my brother reinstalled everything their was no sound and when I go to play ant...

xpcman

Windows is infected?? no problems are opening

Hello, i was minding my own business when a windows secuirty alert came up and it keeps saying this and that file is infected and it asks do yo...

munafchand

Need to get connected

Hello, i have server 2003,when i try to go to the internet it tells me no connection. I check and tells me cannot find connection. what should i do.

epsiman

Need volume on my netbook xp

Hello, my volume icon is'nt avalible i have xp and i need sound back send link plz

epsiman
Results 14801 - 14850 out of a total of 24,656