The discussions

Bluetooth

Hello, in my laptop bluetooth not working plz send me bluetooth driver

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Hppaviliondv6000,6704series audio&net drivers

i need windows xp drivers for audio and video and internet drivers for the series 6704 model hp pavilion dv6000

fea_ture

Web cam mic

Hello, hi i have logitech e3500 web cam.i wont off cam mic.how i can i do

fea_ture

Recovery ??

Hello, ive lost my windows xp recovery disk.. && tryin to get on facebook is a pain cos all its sayin on the profile page is .. Error tell expl...

fea_ture

How to add 2 net connections to my desk top

Hello, I have a cyber cafe. I hav one Reliance net connection, it stops when its server is down. So I want one more connection to add to m...

sharpman

No sound on my speaker

Hello, i understand i need to produce the brand and model of my motherboard so as to get the right link for my c-media device. is this a brand/model,...

sharpman

Dell webam error central error message

Hello, I have a mini inspiron netbook that is about two months old, and recently I have been getting an error message that says "dell webcam central ...

sharpman

Msn contacts cant see my messages

Hello, I have downloaded and installed the latest msn. i can: - sign in ok, now and then - see all my contacts online and offline ones - ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
needhelpplease1

Win xp drivers for pavilion dv4-1402tu

Hello, I install win xp on my HP notebook..but i have still a problem with drivers. I can't find full drivers from official hp website. Plz tell me...

fea_ture

Set-up k800i cellphone

Hello, how to set-up my k800i cellphne for me to be able to log in to yahoo messenger using my cellphone?Pls help.tnx

dancedhall

Toshiba a205-s4577 does not come up

Hello, When I power on my laptop Toshiba A205-S4577 it brings up the initial screen "TOSHIBA Leading Innovation" and the lower bar with "Press F2 for...

fea_ture

Change the start menu

Hello, how to change start button name in win2003 server

sharpman

Want data file

Hello, This is me home from Melbourne. I bought Windows XP hom edition ACER incorporatred and i have Product key but i don't have i386 all other supp...

gragrand

Vista drivers and samsung bluetooth compatibi

Hello, I have a laptop Dell (VIsta) that is bluetooth enabled--My old phone (Sony Ericsson) worked with it flawlessly! I recently got a new phone ...

gragrand

Ie will not work

Hello, internet explorer will not open any web site, foxfire works fine.

gragrand

Bluetooth

Hello, pls how can i get free bluetooth for my computer and how can i work with it?

sharpman

Removable disc needs to be formatted

Hello, I have a really urgent problem. I have my PhD in a removable disc. I worked on it yesterday (21/0809). I am trying to open it today (22/08/09)...

thanasis

Emanager

Hello, can enyone tell me where I can find acer eManager for download, my acer is aspire 3000 thanx

sharpman

Computer shuts down while watching

Hello, I have a one year old laptop and it worked fine until now. It started shutting down everytime Im watching videos. And now it shuts down even I'...

gragrand

Will windows system restore fix my mistake?

Hello, I just "shot myself in the foot". I'm trying to delete some unused stuff to gain back some disk space on my Windows image, and I misundersto...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Msn will not work

Hello, my name is Justin, I was wondering if anyone can help me, I got this nasty virus and for some reason, I go to my msn and it won't log me on it ...

gragrand

Hello, can help me find my e-mail on my laptop

re_mi

How to remove

Hello, i had install quickhill tial version for 1 month now time is over how can install again because in all progran there is no folder like antivi...

re_mi

I use aircel 98/rs voucher & l6i phone use

Closed

Hello, I use Aircel 98/Rs voucher & L6i phone use to connect to internet. Earlier it was o.k. but now every minutes network disconnects and I am very...

re_mi

Having trouble with my sonywalkmen mp3 player

Hello, im summer and my sony walkmen MP3 player wont charge and i can not download music to it what do i do. (p.s. and im turing to sell for money.)

closeup22

Can't record using a microphone in vista

Hello, I am trying to make a simple voice recording using a simple microphone that came with my Dell computer(jack gets plugged into the back of my co...

lin

Creative webcam can't install

Hello, I have creative webcam cd I can't install on my new computer with vista operating system. There is window pop up saying the operating system i...

closeup22

Hp pavillion dv6000

Hello, Hi my name is Joseph. I have a Hp pavilion dv6000. I did some stupid things and its my 4th time using a hp recovery disk. But now, every time ...

closeup22

File system restore is nothing

Hello,Mr. or Miss. My computer (file system restore is nothing(open it no everything) it show like notepad). how can i do? email:tyhor2008@gmail.c...

afsgun

Msn

Hello, k so i got a computer it is a samsung screen and a compac tower. it will Not let me download the new msn or even go on the really really real...

closeup22

Slow computer

Hai there, Once again I have got a problem, my computer is so slow in working please help me what to do and what are the steps to be tak...

afsgun

Internet connection

Hello, I'm unable to connect to the internet using either IE 7 or 8. I have internet connection however it just won't connect to any web page. Ho...

closeup22

External hard drive problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with my Western Digital External Hard Drive. It seems to be working fine on PS3 and 360 but it doesn't work on my PC. When...

closeup22

Watch video in g1 phone

Hello, I put a video (.avi) in G1 how do i watch the video???? What player do i need to download to watch it? Thanks

closeup22

Vista--hp rant lol

Hello, OK I need some help, I don't know jack about Vista-I hate it-I run a legal XP pro corp on my custom build (that I built my self) my GF has a HP...

closeup22

Inspiron

Hello, I have a question regarding an Inspiron 6000 and the speakers not working after an upgrade from XP to vista. IF there are any solid ...

closeup22

Trouble

Hello, im having a bit of trouble restoring factory setting can someone help! please

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Windows genuine crash

Hello, my laptop gets the same messages, but this morning it just won't turn on, it asks me to resolve the problem now or later and whatever i choose...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
gthhh

Keyboard, mouse, and sound not working

Hello, i'm having the same problems as them. my keyboard and mouse are both not working along with my sound. but i have a mouse and a keyboard usb at...

11 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Stallcup

Still dont work

Hello, i tryed putting my recovery cd in and becouse it is stuck in a loop it will not work ,I can stop the loop by keeping the blue screen on but h...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Windows vista wont boot, blue screen appears

Hello, 2 days ago i bought a new HP computer, it run normal until the windows actualization were being instaled, but unlucky i turned the power of the...

sharpman

I connot open file

Hello, I connot open my file. I have real player and adope.

sharpman

Regarding to fomat

Hello, DEAR SIR, I BUY ACER LAPTOP ASPIRE 5738Z T4200. I WANT FORMAT BUT CAN HOW.PL'Z SIR GUIDE ME.I NEED DRIVER OR NO JUST REPAIR...

sharpman

How can i make bootable pen drive

Hello, sir can u tell me how can i mk my pen drive bootable.plz tell me

sharpman

Language problem?

Hello, my computer's language was accidentally changed to arabic...how can i change it back to english? the next time i reboot my pc...it won't o...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sk7040@gmail.com

Cd/dvd-rom

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite 1805-S203 the led on the front of the cd/dvd drive just blinks on and off continuously. When i insert a cd and tr...

afsgun

Ituens no sound media player works

Hello, Reinstalled Vista - media player works through monsone 5.1 speakers itunes does not any suggestions?

re_mi

Toshiba satellite m-115 s3154

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite m-115 s3154. I had to re-install Windows xp sp2 and it appears I am missing drivers for: Ethernet Controller and P...

fella1960

Iphone gets heated up

Hello, my iphone 2g gets hea/ted up whenever i fun an application. as a result my battery life has been reducted dto a few hours. what to do

re_mi

Cant veiw my face book page

Hello, help please big fred

fella1960
Results 19651 - 19700 out of a total of 24,656