The discussions

Lost files

Hello,my name is Jason.A few days ago I hooked up my buddies external hard drive to my desk top to copy some concerts.After burning them,I went to sen...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
IRISHFIRE1313

Black screen

Hello, Please help. I was busy installing nero 9 an the installation finished my pc just froze. I restarted it an when it has to show the windows sta...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Cd drive won't work for acer

Hello, My CD drive on my acer extensa 4630z will not load. I put a CD in and it makes a loud noise for a few seconds then it stops doing anything. It...

closeup22

How to update bios

Hello, i hve Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop, with Windows vista ultimate.. Ma system is generating heat and aftr 30-45 min it gets shutdown.. sombody sa...

xpcman

Adapter conecting to land line

Hello, brother can yu pls breif me regarding this adapter and its correct name or net site thanks and regards

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Presario 2500

Hello, I need to restore my presario 2500 to factory settings from the boot menu. How can I do this?

xpcman

How to find the serial key in the internet

Hello, Good Day this is jhecy and right now i am experiencing a problem on how to find product key online and i also having a trouble installing my...

xpcman

Ddr1 motherboard

Hello, WHARE DO I GET GIGABYTEMOTHERBOARD CD .............................................................. PLS HELP ME

xpcman

Invisible cdrom

Hello, I lost my CDROM driver in my computer. can you please help me how to restore it? also how to find the shortcut of it

xpcman

Some programs shut off by itself

Hello, last night, my computer shut down because of heat, so i let it cool down. The next morning i wake up and it's working normally, but then, after...

xpcman

What is the windows home key look like?

Hello, umm which button is the windows home key for vista http://blackboard.uic.edu/webapps/lobj-expo-bb_bb60/user/garay/ITL_Blog/Home?cmd=GetImage&s...

xpcman

Samsung mobile phone deleted pics

Hello, I have deleted photos off my samsung toca mobile phone and wondered if there is any way I can retrieve them?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
1whoknows

Thanks doug knox!!!

Thanks DOUG KNOX !! I appreciate the fix...You ROCK!!!

dist.urbd

How to get a cd rom started

Hello, I am new at this. How do i get a cd-rom that I have inserted into the tray to begin playing? Am i supposed to be a a special mode. It will ...

dist.urbd

Spainish mode

Hello, Just have a question. I'm a novice, so bear with me. If I change the mode to Spanish, BUT type a letter as I view it, in English, it'll be lik...

ash_perez01

Ace is a genius!

Solved

Hello, I accidently deleted my explorer.exe file and I just wanted to thank Ace for providing the quick fix of going to Task MAnager aand reinstallin...

Ambucias

Using internet with my mobile niktel2008

Hello, SIR HOW CAN I USE INTERNET IN MY PC WITH MY MOBILE NIKTEL 2008 (BLUETOOTH) PLZ GIVE ME SOLUTION.

dist.urbd

My computer not open drivers (c,d,e)

Hello, sir my computer problem not open the drivers (C,D.E)

xpcman

Driver for web cam

Hello, i want driver for my frontech jadoo web cam

ash_perez01

My icons disapear

Hello, need help how do ai bring my icons cack to my pc also my windos explor appears on the top of the page

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Problem with the usb card reader

Hello, hi guys i m using a windows xp sp3 os it can recognize the kisgston pen drive But its not recognizing the card reader which i use for rea...

dist.urbd

Web cam

Hello, would some 1 b able to help me please i had a cam of my cousin last night but i got no cd o anything with it how could i install it to my pc...

ash_perez01

Wep

Hello, I am trying to connect my ipod to the wireless belkin router. What is a wep and where do i find this information? Thank you.

dist.urbd

Delux webcam

Hello, I have purchased a delux webcam but the CD does not have software for Windows]7. |Can I douwnload the software somewhere?

dist.urbd

Erase everything on hp compaq laptop

Hello, I am trying to completely erase the hard drive on my laptop. nothing needs to be backed up/saved. when trying to boot from xp cd, it will not ...

lolo831

Amd sata drivers for acer emachine e625

Hello, The storage controller for my laptop is an AMD AHCI compatible RAID driver and in order to run WinXP SP2, I downloaded (via Google) AMD SATA...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
Digo

6630 cant access

Hello, hi! MY I PHONE 6630 ALREADY INSTALLED IN MY LOPTOP BUT STILL NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET I DID ALL THE SETTING BUT STILL HAVE A PROBLEM THAT...

bagnuss

Mms settings

Hello, how active mms. how send mms

closeup22

Run my pc through mobile

Hello, I want to run my pc through mobile samsung SGH-E250 Remote Control. Please assist me to do so.

closeup22

Can not get e mail comferme

Hello, how do i get my e mail confirmed

closeup22

About xp

Hello,

closeup22

Hp pavilion dv4 1106 ee xp sound driver

Hello, i need the sound driver for my laptop HP pavilion dv4 1106 ee i did instal windows xp and everythings is working fine but the sound not worki...

closeup22

Unlocking my phone

Hello, i forgot my email password for my gmail account

closeup22

My sansa doesnt workk...

Hello, I have a sansa and i have a problem It doesnt work at all I cant turn it on, and i cant charge it, also when i put it on the computer it doe...

closeup22

Can't get past safe mode

Closed

Hello, i am having trouble with my laptop, its a toshiba and i got it used. I tried powering it up the other day and went directly to safe mode scree...

farva

File missing

Hello, my computer at home could not start it keep displaying \system32\hal.dll missing or corrupt reinstall.so i try to reinstall but i don't know ...

closeup22

Factory settings

Hi There, Can any one help me my laptop is an E-System 3086 Intel Celeron M420. Ineed to get it reset to factory settings. I did have a rec...

closeup22

Make win 7 normal

Hello, i am kai last time when i made changes in my win 7 in control panel the changes were the theam became black and it is not changing again help...

closeup22

Please i want to my laptop driver p f700

Hello,

closeup22

Keyboard and touchpad not working on windows

Closed

Keyboard AND Touchpad not working on Windows XP Hi, I've got a friend's Packard Bell EasyNote Model MV35-V-007 laptop and I just want to copy her f...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
millawitch

Disappearing freespace during defrag

Solved

Hello, I have a Gateway ML6732 laptop , about 16 mos old and Vista HP as the os . I have been using the Piriform Defraggler for over a year...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
cretemaniam

Usb webcam proline driver

Hello, i m using a usb webcam of proline but i have lost my driver cd.now i want a driver to download

mohsin

Desk top shut down

Hello, I having problems with my desk top. every time i turn it on it will boot up, go to the main screen, it stays on for about a minute then shu...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Dvd not reading

Hello, I have two LG Super multi DVD Rewriter modelGH20LS10, here i am facing strange problem one is reading all type of DVD but cd no...

closeup22

My laptop needs help

Hello, my laptop will boot to the windows environment and then will go blank, nothing appears only the cursor, how do bring it to normalcy.

closeup22

Help me recover my xbox gamertag email adress

Solved

Hello, i sold my xbox to someone, and forgot to get the details off. i want to recover my gamertag so i can use it again, can any help please... my g...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Computer hunghup

there is a problem in my system i have a new 80 gb hardisk & i have installed windows xp in it but there is a problem in running heavy application...

Ambucias

Can't start win xp; black screen of death

Okay, this one is a doozy. I have an old Dell computer that I pulled out of storage after 5 years. It worked beautifully, right up until yesterday...

sharpman

Enable wlan in windows7

Hello, I brought satellite l510 few months back. I was using winxp where i had no problem with wlan. Now since I have upgraded to windows 7 the short...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
maroon

No audio device on laptop

ok...so im running on windows XP and my laptop says i have NO AUDIO DEVICE and as i was reading through the other posts i noticed that the one i seem ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 13151 - 13200 out of a total of 24,655