The discussions

Pls i need setting for my nokia 5130

Hello,PLS I NEED SETTING FOR MY NOKIA 5130,MY OPERAMINI IS NOT GOING THROUGH , I HAVE DOWNLOADED ,OPERAMINI BEAT5

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Key board locked out

Hello, My system displays keyboard locked out. Who can help solve the problem?

suff954

I last my mother board cd

Hello, sir, i have hcl p3 model pc.i lost my mother board cd.i need the copy of the cd board please send it

ash_perez01

My comp has a different language

Hello, my comp is in Chinese(simplified), could anyone tell me how to change it to english? Thanks for any help given to me, please email the instruct...

dist.urbd

Delete a recent bookmark

Solved

Hello, How do you delete a recent bookmark that appears whenever you open new tab?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

dist.urbd

Bios reset

Hello, I need help. I have a acer aspire 3000 and i reloaded the bios defaults and now when i turn it on the monitor light keeps blinking but no mo...

dist.urbd

Lock out email add

Hello, My email add was unlocked just today.Anybody can help me?Please. Waiting for your reply. Thanks

suff954

Sound drivers

Hello, I did some repair using an Xp CD on a dell inspiron 6400 and now i cant get sound what can i do to get back the sound drivers

ash_perez01

Drivers

Hello, sir i have been lost my softwre driver of sound.plzzzzzz download this driver ... it's configration is:--- intel(r)cleron(r) cpu 2.26ghz

ash_perez01

File deletion problem

Hello, once i install mat lab 7 software but it did not work properly... but now when i want to uninstall the file it could not happen and shows unin...

suff954

Windows xp

Hello, sir how to make bootable xp pendrive plz tell me thank's

ash_perez01

Hp pavilion t1000 has no vga signal

Hello, i have a problem with this pavilion t1000 laptop not giving a video signal.no lc display,no external.all lights come on never go off. unit is ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
ikaikamana

Computer goes nto safe mode

Hello, when i power up my computer it goes into the safe mode, when i move it to safe it then puts across the screen; multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partiti...

suff954

Fs

Hello, i forgot my email add.?pls help.????

ash_perez01

Incorrect code

Hello, My problem is I cannot log onto facebook. I was sent a code to reset my pass word but each time I am told that code is wrong. I was sent 54fc6...

ash_perez01

How files hid and proact sd card

Hello,nokia and other mobiels playing songs and movies not showing to file manger infiles and total how possable any software

ash_perez01

Realtek dh driver for windows server 2003

Hello, I need sound driver of MSI P6N sli board (realtek HD) for windows server 2003 enterprise edition.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
Josim

Bluetooth

Hello, i dont have a computer or pone . how can i use bluetooth via my telephone?

dist.urbd

My cd/dvd can not showing in my laptop

Hello, my cd/dvd can not showing in my laptop DELL INSPIRON 1200 pls tell me how can i solv is

dist.urbd

Soud not ableto get though ear phone

Hello, im not able to hear the sounds though my ear phones . i can only hear through speakers which is inside the laptop. i am using windows vista fo...

ash_perez01

How to send email to a cellphone

Hello, How can i send an email with attachment to a cellphone

ash_perez01

How to locate window vista product key

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have lost my windows vista Product Key. Please give me a way to find that key or give me vista's product key.

dist.urbd

How can i use net on my pc through my cell ph

Hello, please can anyone tell me..how can i use net on my pc through my cell phone.. i am using nokia 7210 supernova....ans using an aircel plan...i...

dist.urbd

Pics from camera to computer

Hello, I have a Kodak camera with a Sansdisk 2g card. It used to transfer pic either thru my printer slot or USB cord. NOw thru the printer I may get...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Computer won't do anything

Hello, My dad's laptop has a virus, he bought a virus protection, but it won't let me do anything on his computer to erase the virus so i can l...

rebecoda

My 2gb micro sd card need to formatted

Hello, My 2GB Micro SD Card Need To Formatted But It Only Gives Me A Choice Of The Complicity To Be 942MB, Can Some One Help A.S.A.P. Regards ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
Gag

Windows boot problem

Hello, I've installed windows 7, all good since i restarted the windows after instalation is done. And after that , windows dont start. Shows me "wel...

pro-genius

I want some one to help me please

Hello, Sir/Madam. some one stolen my email ( h2hhassan@hotmail.com ) and change Password Please I request you kindly replace my Password. and s...

pro-genius

Dvd not working

Hello, dear tell me i have asus combo but my combo can not play any dvd cd disc can play well plz tell me how can i play dvd on my asus combo

pro-genius

Lost audio

Hello, I was going through and deleting some unused programs on my Toshiba laptop and apparently I have deleted the audio and audio icon. Please hel...

pro-genius

Lost sound after cleaning out & remove files

Hello, I am having trouble since I removed and cleaned out my files, and I can't find them anywhere in the system. There isn't anything in my enterta...

pro-genius

Error message when computer is booted

Hello, I just got my computer a week ago and already im getting the error message; Error in C:/Windows/system32/spool/DRIVERS/x64/3/LXCFtime.dll Mi...

xpcman

Ie and mozilla thunderbird no longer work

Hello, My computer did an automatic upgrade on wednesday at 3 am. When I awoke and brought my computer to life, I recieved notification that windo...

guywhoknowsnothing

Blue screen and dead laptop

Hello, I have quite an old Dell laptop, its never done me any wrong though. however today it seemed like i had picked up a virus as the computer su...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
John

Want to increas beetorent power

Hello, hi gays can anybody tell me how to increase my bittorent speed because is very slow thanks?????

suff954

Downgrading hp pavilion dv4-1106ee to windows

Hello, I have one HP Pavilion Dv4-1106ee lap top. Now its OS is Windows Vista 64 bit. I could n't Install Windows XP in that laptop. It showing bl...

shesha

Eow.!!!

Hello,pliSs sEnd mE thE sEttings of opera mini 4.2..

suff954

How to recovery windows vista from windows 7

Hello, i want ask about : i had orginal copy of windows vista with recovery partiton on my laptop , but i tried to install windows 7 copy , so the ...

Tharwat

Recovery disk help, boot disk help?

Hello, Someone please help me. I have an acer extensa 562OZ its all got to do with the recovery disks in which I never got them with the laptop wen i...

suff954

How to make the videos complete quickly?

Hello,i want the episodes that are in ((www.onepieceship.com)) to complete quickly

suff954

Printer cannot be shared

Hello, I use a windows xp network system(LAN) in our office,where I am the system admin.Recently, we added an ADS server and added all the computer...

culgan

Modm not found

Dear Sir, I have install the PC-suite for WindowsXp and for Nokiya-2760, still its search only bluetooth modem and gives error 'Modem not found' w...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
vikas

Installing problemm

Hello, i am not able 2 insyall vga fron hcl's driver disk

dist.urbd

Moblie office setting

Hello, please activited my gprs onmy moblie no- 9004032352. kindly do so.

dist.urbd

Pen drive problem

Hello, Hello, I bought a pendrive 4 GB,1 month later,when i put it on the PC,it is telling me that it not recognized . i even have information ...

ash_perez01

I use win 7  but  i  cant  hear   any voive 

Hello, i use win 7  but  i  cant  hear   any voive  in my  system

deepbreathe

Which key on keyboard acts like old fn key?

Hello, My new Sony TV manual instructs me to press the Function key to set the PC output signal for using the TV as the monitor. But all my keyboard...

deepbreathe

Problem with regsvr.exe

Hello Sir, When I startup my Windows I get a dialog box, showing something like "Windows cannot find regsvr.exe. Search for regsvr.exe correctly" Ple...

ash_perez01

Replaced hd installed xp and wireless down!

Hello, My hard drive crashed so i got a new one installed it and my uncle installed windows xp.......when i got home i tried connecting to the inte...

deepbreathe

Dell computer shuting down

Hello, HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T THINK CRAZY ! BUT I HAD A LOT OF PROBLEM WITH MINE AS WELL. THE HARD DRIVE WENT BAD HAD TO SAY TO DELL IF THEY DIDN'T FIX ...

ash_perez01
Results 14901 - 14950 out of a total of 24,655