The discussions

Sd card only working on laptop nothing else

Hello, i brought a standard 4gig sd card, works fine on my computers, but when i plug it into my plasma tvs sd slot, it doesnt read, also on my dvd p...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Acer 2920 audio driver not detect

Hello, My laptop Acer 2920 having this audio problem from 2 years around. Once i format to XP from first day i bought it, im unable to detect my au...

ash_perez01

How can i install win xp operating system in

Hello, how can i install win xp operating system in my pen drive Help me thanks

ash_perez01

Computer cant boot!

Hello, so i got a new graficks card from a old computer wanted to put it in this new one i put it in tryed to boot and it said emachines then went ...

ash_perez01

No sound from computer

Hello, My computer wa attacked by Security Tools bogus Anti-virus and after successfuly removing it from my computer the computer lost sound. What ca...

ash_perez01

I can install the windows plus

Hello, Im yliani and i want to know how to install the messenger plus please a need help if somebody help me i would be he or shes friend.THANK YOU

ash_perez01

Internet on my pc thru my mobile phone

Hello, I m using a samsung L760 model handphone which has a usb cable and bluetooth. I m connected to the internet on my phone and i have samsung pc ...

dist.urbd

Unable to hard drive

Hello, i m not been able to open my drives by single or double click double clicking says application not found and single clicking says which applic...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
sudhirnpc

My dell pc does not load win xp & hangs

Hello, I have a Dell pc with Win XP. I tried starting the system last night and I got a blue screen detailing a memory error (I can't recall the de...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
Bobby

Deleted document

Hello, I have deleted a document isnt there a way i can retrieve it like in my cache files or something i type it up in my work i think?? I need to r...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Memory back

Hello, i did recovery on my computer by mistake and now i dont have all the things i had since i cant find the back up disk.still my computer shows o...

marv

Dell laptop problem!!

Hello, i have a dell laptop and when i turn i on it stays on for a minute and then says.. windows must now restart because the DCOM server process...

xpcman

Booting problem......again and again.

Hello, Hi,this is what happened.Actually, i happened to start my computer after 2 months break(computer was totally covered as it was only 4 m...

xpcman

My account is hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, ppl.......any idea????....my hotmail account has been hacked by a dork,,,im sure that i didnt forget the password....i opened MSN wth my other...

Giorgio Armani

Starting my dell pc

Solved

Hello, when i start my dell the black screen comes up saying press f1 to continue or f2 to go to setup.... i press f1 and then windows xp starts,is t...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
jmet

Seeking hcl drivers for model busybee 2000

Hello, Please advise me with the solution to get the drivers for the above mentioned HCL desktop system

suff954

Partition

Hello, i have a laptop of lenavo . his windows are automaticaly falted beteen one or two days and my data was also deleted . so you sugges what i am...

suff954

Logs off as soon as it logs on

Hello, as soon as i log onto my computer, before the start up screen appears it logs me off immediatly. I have tried F8 and logged in on safe mode, ...

deepbreathe

Booting hp pavilion dv6700

Hello, can u please help me to reformat/boot my hp paviliion dv6700 i pressed F11 to enter in bios menu, after pressing f11, txt on screen said th...

night4lover

Can the kingston usb drive repair

Hello, Kingston 4GB USB drive brokened and it is found it's capacitor deaparted from it's board can this repair?

deepbreathe

Command

Hello, few days ago attrib command was work properly in my computer. but it is not working and promt shows that it is not an external or internal comm...

deepbreathe

Sound

Hello, i want to watch video and listen to music.

deepbreathe

Moving files to desktop error problem

Hello, Pls hlp me............ when i move a file to desktop, why is it appear as 2 files? if i delete 1 of it, both oso will be deleted.........

deepbreathe

No sound in my laptop

Hello, can i get audio driver for hp dv4 1040 in windows XP

deepbreathe

Computer issues after microsoft updates

Hello, I am having a problem with my PC. After a Microsoft Update was performed, my computer shut down and now it won't boot up normally. I get a b...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
Bethany Bodwell

Error problem

Hello, Pls help me with this....... when i copy 1 file to my desktop, why is it appear as 2 files? when i delete 1 of it, both oso deleted......

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
udtekbattery

Cannot get internet driver on laptop

Hello, Have a dell laptop had to reformat due to a virus now says it cannot connect to the internet driver missing . How do i put a driver on if it...

kieferschild

Command prompt

Hello, sir. i want to know about the networking through the command prompt...what are the essential querries to connect a pc to the server network......

kieferschild

I'm stuck in an endless reboot loop

Hello, I'm technically illiterate, but have somehow managed to kill my PC. I connected it to the internet for the first time about 2 days ago. I...

kieferschild

No response to comands

Hello, i have a big problem here....few days ago i tried to install imac os x and windows in one computer....i partitiated hd and done most of the jo...

kieferschild

Need to change language on os with vista basi

Hello, I have a french notebook computer ---Packard Bell EAsynote NJ66. It has Windows Vista Basic SP1 on it and I was needing to know how to change...

xpcman

Restore setttings

Hello, how do i carry out total restore to factory settings on my Dell Lap top.

kieferschild

System restore

Hello, I have a compaq presario SR2150NX desktop with no disc and i want to set it back to original concfig how do i do this

rizvisa1

Hard disk part

Hello, i have c drive only of 225 GB. i want to make two part of hard disk without formatting c drive..plz would u tell me process

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
aquarelle

Logo

Hello, what is logo.exe

deepbreathe

No icon

Hello, no icon show in desktop than I press ctrl+alt+del and show task manager and I open a new task and find explorer.exe but does not found ?

deepbreathe

Speakers are not working in my lap (windows x

Hello, I installed new windows xp pack. Now my lap volume is not working. speakers and headpones also. In the control panel, i cant change the volume...

suff954

Lost power while installing windows xp now ge

Hello, while installing windows xp pro. lost power, made it to 3rd step installing windows, every reboot since I make it to the installing screen, the...

xpcman

Memroy card

Hello, how do can i veiw memroy card without a port on my computer

suff954

Windows 7

Hello, can i use zip files on windows 7

xpcman

Can't view my wall!

Hello, why can't i suddenly view my wall, and it says that i have to add myself as well as all my other friends...again -.- !!

suff954

My laptop freezes

Hello, i have am IBM it boots well, but after opening the desktop it freezes and you have to manually turn it off. i thought the problem was with the...

suff954

System restart automatically

Hello,ihav three laptop...from three days all are facing a same problm of automatically shutting down ...after booting.. blue scr of deth is coming an...

suff954

Local disk

Hello, when i want to open my local disks it opens my documents, and control panel is also not opening. plz help

suff954

Shutdown the laptop

Hello,how can i shutdown other laptop through wi-fi connection

suff954

Dvd / cd player missing!

Hello,my dvd /cd player has dissapeared from my laptop.. can somebody talk me a novice through the moves to restore it...please P.

suff954

Error loading operating system

hi due to some reason, on start-up mycomp does,nt detect the HD, it shows and error "Error loading operating system" can't go any further, i dont want...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Some internet games won't play

Hello, Some internet games will not play. A window comes up saying "try to use different display page

ash_perez01

Error

Hello, please help me !! :) ... IP is disabled :(:( add my msn : gasic_94@hotmail.com

dist.urbd

Sound device

Hello, Whenever i play any audio the computer does not play and it says that the UNBALE TO PLAY BACK AUDIO, NO SOUND DEVICE DETECTED IN YOUR SYSTEM...

ian
Results 14251 - 14300 out of a total of 24,655