The discussions

Sound device problem

Hello, I have a Dell Dimesion E510 and when I go to my control panel it says i have no sound device can someone tell me how to download one so I can ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Sound driver

Hello, i have a compaq laptop series presario c700 product No c793TU. acctually my laptop is windows vista and i formated windows xp and sound devi...

Mr. Bishop

Can i install windows vista

Hello, I am using Acer Aspire 4720Z in that am installed Windows XP Home Edition.Can I install Windows Vista OS for Laptop.

Mr. Bishop

Hidden user account on windows vista

Hello, I have a hidden user account on my computer that I as an administrator can not delete, it does not even show up when I go to to manage user ...

Mr. Bishop

No sound device on my computer

Hello, For some reason I have no sound device on my computer. How do i enable it if i have one???? Robin

Mr. Bishop

Blue screen

Hello, i have a problem please help me when i'm playing game, watch video in youtube my computer reeboot itself or suddenly pop up blue screen wha...

Mr. Bishop

Not conecting to a web site

Hello, I have a problem accessing an address on a internet site. I have service provider ping them and my computer everything working fine, other pe...

Mr. Bishop

Videos

Hello, i need help big time i don't know how to put videos on my new digital mp4 audio player cuz everytime i put in the small disk it says importing...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
beth

No cd-rom in my computer

Hello, I'm using windows XP. When I restarted my windows, the CD-ROM icon in my computer disappeared. And a computer can'ts to read disks.. There is ...

Mr. Bishop

Screen is blank in hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, my HP Pavillion dv2000 got a problem regarding the screen blank. when i turn ON. the screen comes blank.... apart of that the motor and dri...

Shemin Paul

Vista diver

Hello, x

Highway72

Win xp installation

Hello, i hav installed window vista on my laptop but beside this now i want to install windows XP on my system too. please tell me how i can do th...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
KUL

Task manager has been disabled by the adminis

Hello, my laptop is affected by the virus "Task manager has been disabled by the adminis"..I scanned my laptop by an updated Antivir but it could not...

bach.elor

? keep brand new 8.9acer zg5 8.9" ???

Hello, Was finally about to set up this brand new white 8.9" Acer, but decided to check this forum first, as I can still return this item. I have ...

d.hame35

Nec laptop error

Hello, i just recently updated my cousin's laptop from windows xp service pack 1 to service pack 2.... after that i got an option to update it to s...

d.hame35

My sound doesnt work

Hello, ive been having problems with my sound since i installed windows xp on it, i have an Acer Aspire 4320, i downloaded the sound drivers, and it w...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
janny

Stop working...

Hello, I have HP pavilion dv6810en with Windows Vista. When I use internet every time after some time it stops working and only thing that I can do i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Standby

Hello, sleep mode wont work after putting on standby it comes right on how do i correct this?

Mr. Bishop

Not run

Hello, Iam ZAL My system specs is ASUS PGK DELUXE MOTHERBOARD 3GB OF RAM 512 PCI XPRESS NVIDIA 8500 GT WINDOWS SP3 still not running! whyyyyy...

Highway72

Vaio audio quality's low with xp unlike vista

Hi,. i installed windows xp and its drivers on my VAIO Z. but it seems the audio quality decreased compared to when it was on its default installed ...

Highway72

System restore

Hello, I recently installed a windows Darklight 2008 version of windows on my new hp laptop which as per microsoft site, it is not a genuine versio...

Highway72

Msn messenger problem

hi!... i hope you can help me! i was on msn messenger and an update come up for the new windows live messenger and automatically did it. all of a su...

Highway72

Windows x64 problems

Hello, i have actually windows xp x64 installed on my machine and recently i bought a new wifi adapter and the driver installed successfully but no...

someguy

Pc lcd just bacground no cursor or manu.

Hello, hi i was recently trying to adjust the setting for my 23" LCD screen plugged in to my new Quad Core mechine and first i lost the colour in ...

xpcman

Restore my pc

Hello, i have sony viaoVGN-CR125 operating windows vista and i always incounter unwanted porblems and there a program its doesnt work and i want com...

xpcman

Hacked

Hello, From many days junk mail were received. yesterday I received information from hotmail (fraud)as hotmail warning to fill ID,User name,DoB, Pa...

thancho

Vista problem

Hello, i'm window vista client but something happen n my window vista change to Microsoft Office Profesional 2003.All my file and programme at deskto...

dsight38

Able to downlaod some but not all

Hello, I was able to download several attachments from one email message except for one doc. I received a message that there was a problem with "wind...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
darkman52

I want back my emial

Hello, some one hack my email so i want back my email do best for me. thanx

Anonymous User

Kingston 32gb problem

Hello, I have 32 gB pen drive kingston i have problem in pen drive i copy data (like a movie or songs) in pen drive but when i make run that movie ...

vanniva

Hcl infinity powerlite 6005 all drivers

Hello, dear sir i need hcl infinity powerlite 6005 model windows xp all drivers

gioguitar

Computer does not recognize the restart butto

Hello, whenever i try to restart my computer from the start menu it only hangs there and i have to turn it off with the switch at the back and wait ...

duts63

My vista updates won't load complet;ey

I have tried to update the Windows as told but it gets to 87% then turns itself off and starts again. I can't do anything else as the mouse disappears...

allancopper

My computer is still restarting

Hello, My computer is still restarting and i used a anti-pyware program to look if i have spywares.. i deleted them but my computer is still restarti...

SpEeDy

Blue screen of death

Hello, I have received the Blue screen of Death just minutes ago. My computer was frozen so I decided to shut it down. But, when I manually restarted...

adslpro1

F10 wont work to reset my sony vaio pcg-frv25

Hello,

kathcat

Audio and video problems

Hello, I have been battling this problem for a while. When I go to play a song or video on my laptop, it seems that there is latency or repetition...

shockman

Colour not working properly

Hello, My windw is xp pro. I have a dell flat screen monitor E156FPF. The colour is not working properly. I have no red colour and the colours on my ...

moulkou

Windows gets to right before starting screen

Hello, All I just put together a decent system. I have one problem. New harddrive with no OS on it. I bought Windows Ultimate and for some reason r...

moulkou

Old version

Hello, I have a problem- i just downloaded a new version of msn, and now i dont like it, i want to download the older one, but i cant! how can i get ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

I am not able to use bluetooth in xp

Hello, I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO MY BLUTOOTH. WHEN I AM BLUETOOTH DRIVER WITH XP, IT IS ASKINF FOR F2+FN OR RADIO SWITCHED ON IN INSPIRON 1525. BU...

meeckeymouse

Data recoverty from hard disk

Hello, i had serious problems in accessing my 160 gb seagate hard disk as its fireware is damaged butthe media and head are ok, i want to still recov...

cversy

Slow pc on start up..

HI all, I have windows XP Service Pack 2 installed on the PC.However now it takes too much time (nearly 4 minutes) to come up to actual speed after...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
blindlife

How to sheare internet...

Hello, please Help me, How To Sheare internet WindowsXP in LAN.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
dawooddoe

Brocken window disc

Hello, My origanal Windows XP pro cd snap during my house move, and my pc has crashed is it possible to download another copy? Thanks

kendall14

Not able to open c drive in same window.!!!!

Hello, when i double click on my computer it opens in a new window instead of the same window. i am using windows XP. Please suggest me what to...

Anonymous User

Inspiron 6000 shuts down when wmp not played?

Hello, I have to turn on windows media player (play/pause a video file) as soon as windows is booted in order to keep my Inspiron 6000 laptop runni...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
tonyh72

Windows loads, then reboots

Hello, I am running windows XP Pro SP2, and the last time I tried to start my comp, windows would load but it would reboot just seconds after the ico...

saltlick

Sony vaio - msn problem! help.

Hello, i have a new sony vaio laptop, its really good like it but Msn doesnt seem to work properly. It signs me out after a couple of minutes and whe...

ehencetein

I want to clean by hard disk

Hello, i want to clean my hard disk , i found that even though i format the system i am not able to eleminate the virus. Could any tell me how can ...

discussion4world
Results 22351 - 22400 out of a total of 24,655