The discussions

Please, i have no sound

i have a Dell XPS with Vista, the same thing happened to me last night and i would like to solve the problem, but i need help. i have tried everything...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
closeup22

The same damn problem

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 the same problem happened the again ... i go to properties i change the compatibility to XP SP2 when i tr...

closeup22

Change os from duch to english

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i bought a Toshiba laptop from germany which is installed duch language windows 7 OS and i want to...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
sonam

Black screen on acer 5610z

i do hadde windows 7 ultimate,and i start yesterday just black with onlt the maus on,and after some seconds it turn black,, i instaled windows vista ...

closeup22

Loading script"d:\gova.vbs failed

I need help my d: when i double click it comes the error Loading script"D:\gova.vbs failed (The drie cannot find the sector requested.). plz he...

marv

Media player will not recognize audio cd's -

DRIVE D IS is full with HP Recovery Drive D, cannot play or burn CD's please help. HP 550 notebook pc I aleady have Norton Backup do I need HP Recov...

closeup22

Restart automatically

my system config asus mother board p5kpl-am/ps ram 4gb core 2 due 2.93 1 gb grapics card nvida gts 250

ash_perez01

My speakers arnt working

My Acer laptop's speakers just stopped working, how do I fix that?

ash_perez01

My account was disabled

My account is disabled without prevention.Help me please.

ash_perez01

My computer shuts down after about 20 minute

MY COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN AFTER ABOUT 20 MINUTES. I TOOK IT TO BESTBU AND IT DIDNT SHUT DOWN THERE. ONCE I GOT BACK HOME IT STARTED TO DO THE SAME THING...

anjana03

Mouse doesnt work properly

after downloading a file my mouse doesnt work properly..pls help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

mrrigga

How to intergate sata driver

how to intergate sata driver, i have downloaded , now how i can intergate, please tell me my email is harishg61@gmail.com

closeup22

Keyboard/problem

spacebar/delete/key/and/backspace/key/not/working/as/you/can/see/I/have/to/use/the/backslash/to/seperate/words/Help!!!!!/please!!!!!config>Windows XP ...

closeup22

Refresh rate in game....

Hello.......... I wanna to know that Is higher refresh rate can increase game performence.I use 75hertz in my pc.Is it better to play a game than...

closeup22

Title...copy files

I HAVE A HP PAVILION ZV6000 AND JUST PURCHASED A SAMSUNG X520. I WANT TO SHIFT HEAPS OF MUSIC/PICS/MOVIES OVER FROM THE OLD HP TO THE NEW SAMSUNG ...

closeup22

Bluetooth drivers for xp

Solved

HI, I need bluetooth drivers for xp operating system,Acer aspire 4720Z,

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
richard

So i broke my screen and it wont work now

I broke my computer screen on my hp laptop completly you cant see anything. When i use to plug it up to the same monitor via VGA connection it worked ...

TECHNOPHOBE76

Mj gets stuck at "signing in..."

Hello. I have tried everything. It must be the ports but I followed this page and still the same problem. After 2 years of no problems -- my MJ d...

4 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
bruceytom

Msn personal page will not load

For almost a week when I try to open my personal MSN page this is all I get "Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this pag...

8 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
nikki

Sony vaio problems

hey, i have a sony vaio and the computer restarted itself. when i went to log back into my computer, it was a vicious circle of loading and windows n...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
yngdiv

Exe can not run in asus with win 7

I bought this poor quality ASUS three weeks ago, now it can not run any EXE files including this factory's DVD and recover function inside this poor A...

TIGERsHAKER

No internet

I have not internet conection on my HP previlion pc Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

TIGERsHAKER

C drive shows full simply in windows 7

Why do in windows 7 shows c drive full simply without actually it is...? Sometimes it says it is full n after deleting some 'll show the same... What ...

TIGERsHAKER

Unable to remove avg or uninstall from my pc

Hello, I have windows 98 and AVG does not work with the older system, when I go into my control panel it lets me only go so far then I get a LOCAL MAC...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
fhvgolf@aol.com

I need blue tooth driver of window 7 n xp

plz help me out.

TIGERsHAKER

My microphone makes strange noises.

I tried many different microphones on my laptop and I think it is a laptop problem. When I connect any microphone and try to call someone, people who...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
TIGERsHAKER

A blue screen appears suddenly in acer 5738z

Hello, I got an acer5738Z laptop very recently some 2 weeks ago and while working all of a sudden a blue screen appears!!!so anything working is not ...

slimboy

Operation system half installed ???

Wondering if anyone can help ... i have xp home halfway downloaded but noticed i don't have a product code. Now that i found my xp professional and w...

TIGERsHAKER

My desktop gone crazy!

Hi I am new to computers, and I have a problem. My computer is totally gone crazy. Every 5-10 sec every windows explorer program turns off. Some other...

TIGERsHAKER

Script host error

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.12hello! i am getting a message from windows script host that , anti.vbs script file is not found. please he...

TIGERsHAKER

Get ma pictures on my bebo

Hello, hill do u get pictures of my phone on my bebo

Aimie

Change back round

how do i change my backround on my hp mini

closeup22

Keycode for windows xp professional

i need the key code for windows xp professional service pack 3 i have the disk but the key code i was given is not the right one. What do i do?

closeup22

Windows vista administrator problem

I setup an administrator password. when i went to download a program, the administrator password box came up and I entered the password. Didn't work. ...

closeup22

Del inspiron 5100 (laptop) will not bootup

Hello, each time I start up my laptop only a black screen appears & the computer seems to be in a 'stuck' position. I cannot do anything at all. ...

alex

Title...computer not working right

I have a Toshiba os is vista my dvd drive recognizes rented dvds but not burned ones by is that? Configuration: Windows Vista / era 9.80

closeup22

Connecting dell latitude pc to samsung lcd tv

Hello, I'm connecting my Dell Latitude E6400 PC to my Samsung LCD TV via a VGA cable. Both are set to 1024x768 pixels and 60hz. However, the imag...

prtpir001

How to remove genuinr microsoft

how to remove genuine microsoft

anjana03

Iforgot

dear i have forgot my admin password .what should i do now. i have windows xp comp if any one have a solution .pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

closeup22

Install xp over vista

Hello, I tried to install windows xp professional on my acer system. I made my first bootable device as cd rom and the second as HDD. The system boo...

closeup22

Data are not saved after shuting down windows

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i am having dual booting system i.e. windows xp professional & fedora 9. my windows xp profession...

anjana03

Win sp3 lost the product key

my computer ask the product key of window sp3

anjana03

Help tool bar gone!

Ok i dont know how it happen but i have no navigation bar and no toolbars on my screen :( i cant figure out how to get them back on and when i want to...

ash_perez01

Hp quickplay for xp

I need HP QuickPlay for windows xp, Because my laptop with Windows XP and Compaq brands

dist.urbd

Cant login

I have a Gateway computer, which is used only for games My seven year old left it in a open game and after turning it off when it was turned on a...

dist.urbd

Help, cannot find graphic options menu

I can't seem to find my grapic options menu or setting does anyone know where it is, i need to swicth the graphics to safe mode.

dist.urbd

I cant watch online videos on windows mobil

I have HTC I-mate windows mobile n also have net connection but when i go to youtube to see video I am not able to see online video.tell me what to do...

closeup22

I can't access them

heyy ... PLZZZ HELPP !!!!!!! i tried your method and NO RESULTS .. i even tried several other methods from other sites bt still i am not able to acces...

ash_perez01

Laptop to tv connection, image problem!!!

When I connected my compaq laptop to my Tv, it worked but a pop up showed on laptop, and i clicked OK. Then after that when i connect my laptop to the...

ash_perez01

I want to activate gprs

HELLO SIR/MADAM i want to activate GPRS setting in my handset i want to know about how to activate this setting. ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
madhaiyan
Results 11851 - 11900 out of a total of 24,655