The discussions

How to enable task manager?

Hello, Hai Friends i am using Windows Home Premium OS.Two days B4 i try to install one flash software through INTERNET at that time one virus is affe...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
Trojantech

Usb flash software

Hello, could any one recommend any software that i be able to make into 2 partition!!

deepbreathe

Email settings

Hello, I have windows 7 and I would like to change my email from windows mail to Thunderbird. What settings do I use for incomming and outgoing mai...

kieferschild

Transfer files

Hello, I have two laptops and a Wi-Fi connection at home. Is there any way through which i can transfer a file from one laptop to the other, without ...

deepbreathe

Clutter

Hello, how do i get all the clutter off my window with out destroying anything?

kieferschild

Ie8

Hello, I am having issues with Javascript saying it is enabled in IE8 security settings, but when I go to Hotmail or Facebook, nothing comes up but ...

kieferschild

How to find inbuild bluetooth in laptop

Hello, i am jasmine...... how to find whether the laptop has inbuild bluetooth or not ... mine s compaq presario C300 reply pls

kieferschild

Regsver.exe

Hello, Hello, Hai, There is a Regsvr.exe problem appears at startup in my computer. I cant solve this. What may be the reason?

dist.urbd

Set up web cam

Hello, Would like step by step on how to set up web cam ,on hp dv 6000 laptop

dist.urbd

Audio does not work

Hello, I have a problem with my audio.It does not work at all,whenever i try ,it say 'unknown microphone'.please HELP.thank you.

dist.urbd

Pen drive

Hello, sir, when in insert iball pen drive in computer usb port, then moniter display - "usb divice not recognized" and in my computer not show pend...

dist.urbd

Vga

Hello, Can anybody help me ? When I open device manager It shows a exclamatory mark on it.I have tried many ways to solve it , but nothi...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
don 123

Missing desk top and start menu

Hello, can someone help me my desktop is gone and my start menu is gone to

ash_perez01

Windows media,

Hello, I just bought an Acer Laptop and when i put songs from a usb stick onto it i have no problem, but then i shut off my computer and the songs l...

ash_perez01

Cann`t connect

Hello, I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND WHEN I TRY TO RUN PROGRAMS IT SAYS CAN NOT CONNECT THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS CAN ANYBODY HELP I HAVE HAD THIS COMP. FOR 2 W...

dist.urbd

Windows 7

Where can I buy an Adobe PhotoDeluxe (64 bits)??

dist.urbd

No sound after installing vista

Hello, I had a tech uninstall Vista Home Edition, and installed Vista Ultimate. The dvd wont work and I lost contact with the tech. I don't know what...

ash_perez01

Eror

Hello, knpa sih klo q lg hotspotan gak bisa di shared fb nya????

ash_perez01

How to delete a fake orkut a/c

Hello, Somebody created an account in orkut by using my email id. how can i get it deleted please?

dist.urbd

Cd drive or usb device not detecting

Hello, sir my cd drive or usb device are not detecting, i thing these drivers are corrupted how can i backup these drivers in xp s2 pro pls help......

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
Sachiko

Please help i have an inbuiilt cam n it dont

Hello, hey i have a netebook which has an in built cam in it but its saying to other people that i do not have one and also wont let me use it i ...

xpcman

Pendrive

Hello, how to make bootable pendrive ?

xpcman

Windows xp cant start

Hello, My acer laptop runs on windows xp pro, and just recently it crashed. When i turn the power, it starts normal and then a screen comes up saying...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
BobbieDe

Black screen on laptop

Hello, I have a black screen on my Laptop. I have seen many responses that say to go to RESTORE? I have just one question. How can I go to RESTORE ...

xpcman

Xp continuing to reboot?

Hello, everybody! Recently my son has apparently destroyed our families computer! We are using a Dell Dimension 4700 running on windows xp, and for...

Cgon510

Vga

Hello, i just install a n68-s motherboard with 2 g ram amd athlon x2 processor and i am get no sigal message i have a ide hard drive with pre instal...

xpcman

Laptop

Hello, Dear Agent. When I connect my internet service to my reauter my home telephone service goes dead. What should I be doing to correct the proble...

xpcman

Need hauwai driver

Hello, I need a vista driver for hauwai ets 1201 model.

xpcman

Recovery disk

Hello, I have a toshiba A105 with windows vista. I've tried everything posted in these forums to reset it back to "out of the box" configuration. F2,...

xpcman

How can i install windows xp on dv5 1215ee?

Hello, I have laptop dv5 1215ee and windows vista ulitmate on it, and I want to install windows xp on it because i use programmes it's not compatib...

suff954

I cant restore picture folders from recycling

Closed

Hello, well i deleted all of my pic by mistake and when i go to my recycling bin there all there but they cant be restored. How in the world do i get...

xpcman

An unexpected error (536808448) occurred

Hello, If you are trying to install xp on a Laptop Compaq you will get this :- An unexpected error (536808448) occurred at line 1773 in d:\xpspr...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
leo the lion

Pendrive

Hello, Hello, i have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it will be ...

xpcman

My computer is always restarting

Hello, Hi all experts, My Desk top computer is not working, always restarting automatically, sometimes its coming up to desktop icons, suddently blu...

suff954

Cz

Hello, I do that the same what you said, but when map is loading, I see window: Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program files\Valve\czero.exe abnormal ...

suff954

Crazy lap top

Hello, Hello, I have windows XP desktop so after the "installation-restart" from the recent Anti-virus , i can log in, BUT, the computer autima...

suff954

Bluetooth

Hello, I want bluetooth Software for my pc to transfer my photo to phone or to my pc please send me a bluetooth complet soft ware to use it easily an...

suff954

Pc

Hello, i have nokia 2700 moblie with internet was enable to my phone how to connect to my computer

suff954

Connection problem

Hello, sir,I have samsung c3010s and want to connect net in my laptop but its has been not connecting .i hav used all setting given by customer car...

suff954

How to enable task manager?

Hello, Hai Friends i am using Windows Home Premium OS.Two days B4 i try to install one flash software through INTERNET at that time one virus is affe...

xpcman

Speed

Hello, sir, i am using nokia 7210 ,will u please tell me how can i increase aircel gprs browsing speed...

suff954

I have a probelm...microsoft windows xp home

Hello, i have microsoft windows xp home eddition product key's and no disc...can i just buy any random disc as long as it is a microsoft home edditio...

suff954

Please solve may problem as soon as posible

Hello, what i do too solve this error:"registry editing has been disabled by your administrator"

suff954

Starting problem

Hello, My Pc has a no display problem. when i switch it on and off for three times or four times, i get the display. Changed the ram,chang...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
prabhu_knife@yahoo.com

Nvidia geforce fx5500 - split video on tv

Hello, I just upgraded from XP to Win 7. Used to be able to view video on TV whilst still working on LCD monitor. Not able to get the "Dual View" m...

Nikki88

Pc recovery disk creator

Hello, Recently i had to install and/or upgrade a bunch drivers and also upgrade the bios. now i would like to make a back up disk but i cant find an...

mrgetdown

Problem with wlm on window 7

Hello, I just bought a new SONY VAIO laptop with Windows 7 just the other day. Originally it came with Windows Live Messenger already installed on it...

suff954

Problem in lan internet

Hello, My PC connected with internet using LAN connection, But problem is some time I cant access internet properly, If I want to access internet, I ...

optimystix

Ntldr is missing

Hello, i facing problem NTLDR is missing press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to restart your pc what to do, i am not able to login my pc

dist.urbd

Unable to view pictures

Hello, I have Samsung Croby Plus phone and when I transferred pictures taken from my Digicam to my phone I am unable to view them. However when I t...

ash_perez01
Results 14501 - 14550 out of a total of 24,655