The discussions

Ask for passworth

Hello, For long time, I cannot in sign my facebook, certainly so many friends comment on my photos but I've not responded them yet. So now, if possib...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

My keyboard is randomly typing wrong letters

Closed

Hello, my keyboard gradually start to randomly type wrong letters. But its not that a certain key types one other letter, the same key if pressed re...

xpcman

Nokia 5130c-2 compatibility

Hello, I need to get assistance rtegarding pc/suite for nokia 5130c-2. It appearsd that the Window 7 do not support this download, in fact I did r...

closeup22

Computer is very slow

Hello,

closeup22

My email address on frienster

Hello, im dany asuncion i want to verify my email address in frienster pls help me...

dancedhall

Get setting

Hello, how can i get setting for akasaki mobile io sound( i009)

dancedhall

Contact not show on massenger

Hello, actully i have a prob in live messenger.i added my contact bt that not show on my massenger contact list . bt show in my contact .plz tell ...

dancedhall

Dell laptop 1525

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I turned the laptop on the other day and it start to run the factory restore which said it could take an hour,...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

I can't install win xp by removing vista.

Hello, the install option is not highlighted. where can i download sata controller for free?

dancedhall

Use for net

Hello, i want to use internet in my pc by io-sound i009 so what can i do . my mob. imei:352034030500410 imeisv:78

dancedhall

Scan disk shows zero percent

Hello,

dancedhall

How to reset to factory settings

Hello,how do I restore my laptop to factory settings it is a hp compaq 6715b thanks for ur help

dancedhall

Noob salaaa.........

Hello, my pc is crying for activation..... measage apperes that your copy of winddows is not genuine what that mean .....? ...

dancedhall

Homepage

Hello Friends, I'm facing an issue with my hompage. My default homepage was set as www.google.com. However from last friday an unknown site has bee...

CCMclaude

Unable to format kingston 64gb pen drive

A message just been deposited in the concierge. It covers the following message, posted by CARLOS the 2009/4/9 at 09:28 : https://ccm.net/forum/a...

iveal

Hp pavlion dv5 notebook

Hello, where i found Xp Drivers for hp pavlion dv5 laptop of 64bit. and how i instial Xp in that which having built in vista

iveal

System automatically shuts down

Hello, my system gets shutdown as soon as i use keyboard.plz help me out. sameer

iveal

Reset vista factory settings

Hello, Please help I want to reset my vista to its orignal factory settings on my Acer Aspire 5573ZWXMi. It was preloaded on my laptop when purcha...

iveal

My name

Hello, How to set my name in place of google search? Please tell me.......

LouisSteph

Autorun.inf in pendrive

Hello, am having problem with my pendrive.when I stored data in pen drive the folders r not opening & folders names r shown as ++++++++++++...

iveal

Kingston 32 gb pen drive problem

Hello, i have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 640mb it will be curru...

sunny

Mobile internet connection problem

Hello,

iveal

Server and protocol, what's the difference?

Hello, i want to configure my mail to microsoft outlook but i don't know what server or protocol i am using. please help!!! i use ms outlook 2003 and...

iveal

Spanish mode crisis

My keyboard won't get out of spanish mode. it's a dell inspiron6000. thanks.

iveal

To burn a dvd

Hello, hey i made a movie with just pics and im trying to burn a dvd but it doesnt let me it tells me to insert a cd into E drive. so i dnt know what...

LouisSteph

Extracting winrar

Hello, when i'm trying to extract a file that is compress with a winrar a message is appearing "WinRAR archiver has encountered a problem and need...

LouisSteph

Cpu not turning on

Hello, I was working on my system, it went off suddenly. Now is not turning on

Terry

How to choose a dual monitor video card?

I was just given a second monitor (an old tank of a big monster flat screen, so indestructible that it works even after falling out of the door of my ...

LouisSteph

Games

Hello, i have a compaq presario c700 series laptop and any games like need for speed most wanted doesn't work properly....it works buhh the graphics ...

LouisSteph

Changing of languge

Hello, hello my computer is in chines laguage i need it to be in english

iveal

How to connect cellphone with pc

Hello sir, i have the Nokia 7210supernova and i want to connect it via blue tooth to my PC for using internet. Can you please give me all steps of c...

vivianli108

Driver

Hello, when I insert my dvd or cd and go to my computer then the option of driver is not been shown plz help me

iveal

How to use internet on blocked time

Hello, INTERNET IS ON MY NETWORK BUT ADMINISTRATOR BLOCK THI FROM 8PM TO 8AM BUT INTERNET IS WORKING 3 OR 4 COMPUTERS THIS TIM HOW CAN I USE INTER...

LouisSteph

Forgot friendster email id

Hello, I need your help, it's been 5 months seen the last time i've open my friendster account. I forgot my friendster email id but i know my passw...

YITAGESU ZEMEDE

How to download pravilion dv 1430us xp driver

Hello, i need to ur help....how to installing pravilion dv 1430us driver in xp?

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
phuketbutler

Change the operating system

Hello, I have a Inspiron 1525 which came with Vista . I like to change the operatiing systems to XP but it is not leting do that . any ideas?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

To connect database in mysql

Hello, sir, i have installed mysql in my windows Xp.but i cannot conect with database.please give me procedure how to connect database in mysql...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
arin85

The disk not formatted. formatted now?

ah!! plz help me when i click in the drive it blown a message that "the disk in the drive is not formatted. do you want to format it now?". obvious...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
sasiadan

Itunes/windows vista

Hello, DOWNLOADED ITUNES, BUT WON'T OPEN. GET MESSAGE: C:\Users\Debbie\Downloads\iTunesSetup.exe not a valid window appl. i have ipod shuffle an...

xpcman

User name icon does not appear at logon

Hello, My computer has one user and no password. It now does not show the user name icon at the logon screen. It says "To begin, click your user name...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
mh

I installed a fresh windows 7 on my dell 1535

Hello, I installed a fresh Windows 7 on my Dell wich was supported by Windows Vista , and the drive C: was deleted b/c i installed a fresh copy of ...

ash03

Email someone been ckecking my email

Hello, How can’t find the someone is checking my email

xpcman

I need recovery disc for pavilion dv-5 1140

Hello, I am in a pickle here. I bought my notebook in US and now I moved to Europe, Sarajevo to be exact. HP does not ship their recovery packs of th...

Ennon

Account

Hello, how do u get an account on facebook? it is so hard

dancedhall

Write protected

Hello, hi iam sudu ihave 2gb iball pendrive when try to format or delete the data from pendrive it shown disk is write protected,i was try by using...

mastermind legend

Nokia 7210

Hello, iam using nokia 7210 supernova mobile ,whenever switch to camera the camera at standby mode iam not able to take any foto, pls help me ...

closeup22

Answer to closeup22

Hello, 4-5 months ago,it was playing normally but now it can't load.When it shows me the two R,after that it shows me the many pictures.Then it must ...

closeup22

Problem in finding network rivers

Hello, I am Rajesh. I have dell inspiron 640m laptop. I am unable to find the network drivers. I found in dell web site. But when I ttried to open i...

closeup22

Recover dell studio using recovery derive

Hello, I want to know how to recover dell studio using recovery hard drive !!!!!!!!

closeup22

How to brouse on bluethoot for free.help

Hello all. i am a new member and i am in gahnna. i have a nokia china phone and a bluethoot divece. every day i conect the dail up internet. i immedia...

closeup22
Results 16551 - 16600 out of a total of 24,655