The discussions

I want to clean by hard disk

Hello, i want to clean my hard disk , i found that even though i format the system i am not able to eleminate the virus. Could any tell me how can ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
discussion4world

Windows activation help

Hello, I have recently had Windows XP. It got a virus on it, then somebody installed windows vista. Now Windows Vista won't let me get onto my comp...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
loveen

Windows xp frozen during installation !!

Hello, My Daughter's computer came up with a message saying something about Windows not being genuine ??? So she got a Windows XP disc and tried to ...

Xp and vista

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv6704nr that was initially installed with Windows Vista. I installed XP and began to download the drivers. But I have ...

solene77

Can not use my laptop keyboard

Hello, my compaq laptop keyboard is something wrong. when I log on to administrator account to start windows, my password can b key in,after that,k...

danilo45

My system is not getting format

Hello, i had some virus in my system but it was sorking properly.To remove virus i downloaded kaspersky which removed my system file. My cd-rom is wo...

rine012

Get rid of this

Hello, I get this message error every time I turn on my computer: Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL Anyone have any idea o...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
LissaCaldina

Every time when i start my computer, i see th

Solved

Hello, Every time when I start my computer, I see that: Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MY WEBS~1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL The specified module could n...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
joe

Svchostw.exe error message

Hello, Whenever I boot my computer a message pops up: Windows cannot find 'svchostw.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
reptilia77

Send me the key

Hello, please give me the registration key for avast 4.8 home edition

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

Computer not booting from drives

Hello, My first problem is I cannot open Internet Explorer from my desktop [getting an error message saying, cannot find iexplorer exe. fil...

eviewcam

Windows xp machine will not boot

Hello, My daughter cannot get her daughter's XP maching to boot. It is a Dell running XP SP2. She says that it boots to the logo screen and then shu...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
Lisati

Change vista sweedish to english

Hello,i got a HP HDX premium series from Sweed so all the operating system come with sweedish language setting. So please how can i change it from Swe...

Tweedledum

Have video but no audio

Hello, I can get the video games to play but there is no sound. The sound works with skype and other pc operations. It was working one day and not the...

fusomit

Error signature

Hello, I'm running ms xp and for the last three days I have been getting an error signature and the error report says: AppName: explorer.exe a...

alvarion10

I have the similar problem

Hello, my bios ask the administrator password for enable the configuration i don't know the place of the battery i have dell lattitude d600 bios a...

bas55

Vista help

Hello, I have an issue with my computer shutting down after 10 minutes of operation I have changed the power supply and the motherboard and the sam...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
Brian

Not enough character room

Hello, How do i get windows xp to accept my password? I know it-it is 13 characters, i used it then 10 min later could not get back in and it only al...

koawm

Internet connection compromised

Hello, I used Ccleaner.com to fix my slow laptop. It wiped out all of my email and when I am on the internet, the screen just disappears at random ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
mayante1

About audio and sounds installer

Hello, i have my acer aspire 5050-3371 notebook.... i reformat my load vista into a windows xp essential... it was success but my audio and sounds ...

availlity

Installing window xp

Hello, i am trying to install window xp,but after all steps my computer has been restart automatically and then again now systam ask me to in...

austqui

Remote desktop flub

Hello, I have a situation where my compeuter is running XP sp3 under accessories in the start menu has a remote desktop connection field. The proble...

nees21

Genuine notice!!

Hello, i am suffered from a problem in my computer. my screen truns black and there is a geneuine notice in a corner. i thaught if formatting ...

hondahrv

Re format hard drive

Hi Guys I have a toshiba Satellite 100 and a friend re formatted the hard drive for me. We now have a problem connecting to the internet as the netwo...

lexmarkd

Dell d610 willl not power up

Hello, I have a dell d610 latitude laptop. When I put in a charged battery it works until the battery need recharging. When I plug in my ac adapter a...

tinytino

Canâ´t start my laptop

Hello, I have a problem, my laptop is stuck on the reboot mode. It says that the error was created by a Hardware of Software. But i din´t instal...

billakong

Is sp3 safe to install now in march 2009?

Hello, I have been hearing about this conficker worm, and just wonder if it is finally safe to install SP3? The first time I installed this, it messe...

bauduco

Format computer

Hello,how do you format your computer and download a diferrent os?

fedexpro

Format 2000 and instal xp

Hello, my pc is already in windows2000 professional ,i need to make it xp. how i can do it

toyota.cz

Dell says that shuting down to protect

Hello, my dell windows xp pro laptop keeps saying that blue screne when i first turn it on. shutting down to protectr files. it shows the bar wher...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
1357hunter66

Please someone help me im really fustrated!

Hello, I have a modem of a connection of I believe 1.5 mb and I have two lapops one has Windows Vista and Windows XP with service pack 2 the proble...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
golda

Pc always hang

Hello, help me pls...... my pc always hang, but it has a nod32 anti virus,no intrnet connection!

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Computer restart after nod32 installation

Hello, I have a Novel Client workstation and I installed NOD32 Anti-virus in it. This system restarts intermitently. What could be the cause of ...

natgt123

Im not getting data folders in my drives

Hello, dear sir, im not getting my data in drives like my tally data and other types of data also. plz give me ans as soon as possible.

melnisson

Emails and desk top

Hello, on my desk top and in all my e-mails I cnt hardly read the words. the letters are broken up and not clear. like a space in each letter i...

omni323

Window update

Hello,i am john and i don't now what does window update got to do with my computer xp. i need help.

dhlexp

Sounds like a skipping lp

Hello, I just did a new build: Processor : AMD Phenom II X4 Deneb Motherboard: Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H Memory: G Skill F2-8500CL5D 2 X 2 GB sticks P...

giotozor

Vires-hidden

Hello, I got a huge big problem in my computer that in my computer their is a virus which is dooing all my important file an folder hidden an a...

procontact

Intenet explore 7 in certificate install erro

Hello, my self dilip vaishnav, how to install cetificate in internet explore 7 onn winxp

kickeffel

Cannot get internet connection

Hello, I have Windows and am using Verizons wireless internet. I cannot get a connection at all when inside my home. How can I get a connection wit...

pianomonster

Transfer data/formulas using drop down list

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet and we need to make Worksheet (1) pull data from Worksheet (2) we would like to make a drop down list in workshee...

vangogh34

System32 problem & driver.

Hello, i need help whit some files.When i download some 4 pictures (file saveas ) i save pictures like this .And after that i hawe some virus probl...

yashtozor

Iexpoler 8 application error

Hello, I am having the same problem but with ie 8, just downloaded and installed, had no problems with ie7, ie8 runs ok but when I shut it down the a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
oprlvr

Webcam!

Hello, hi i need help how to connect to see other people in other places on webcam? i am new to webcam so what to do now?? please help!! thanks!!

Anonymous User

Windows vista

Hello, i just bought a dell inspiron 530 i like on the box it said it comes with vista but when i got it xp was installed, i want to switch but when...

Anonymous User

Format my pc

Hi sir/mam, i what to format my pc beacause of pc contein dangerous viruses,please sir how pc formatt will be done send me my id step by step. ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
sameer

Cant strt laptop!!

Hello, im useless with computes and my sony vaio laptop when tuned on goes to window saying start up repair and says reparing disk errors,this may ta...

jak58

Driver

Hello, PLZ SEND ME DRIVER OF WEBCAM A4TECH PK 935 FOR WINDOWS VISTA TH...

jak58

Portable drive shown as a local drive

Hello, I'm not really shure wheter it is a problem or not but i have a strange situation concerning my 250 gig Iomega eGo portable drive. A sho...

jak58

Does it take space ?

Hello, Will windows 9.0 live take up space on my laptop ? Or can i download it on to my memory stick ?????????? Please help i really want the new...

jak58
Results 22401 - 22450 out of a total of 24,656