The discussions

Error message

Hello, How do i fix this error message? Pops up everytime I login in that this can not be found - top of pop up box says RUN DLL. C:/PROGRA~1\MY...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Black screen; no safe mode startup.

Hello, guyz...im havn ths problem, i was getn an update then lights went off and on startn back the screen went black after booting, safe mode dsnt lo...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
Har

Xp reboot loop / admin password not recognizd

Hello, This morning when I rebooted my computer, Windows installed an update. When I rebooted, my PC went into a reboot loop. During one of t...

beren1155

French to english keyboard?

Hello, I am buying a computer in France, but I need an english keyboard. Do I need to buy a separate keyboard or is there a key/icon for this? Tha...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
jn99

Hp pavilion 6500--downgrade vista to xp

Hello, I have got a HP Pavilion 6500 Entertainment which is preloaded with Vista home premium. Please email me the steps to downgrade the Vista to XP...

suff954

Does this same process work on vista?

.Hello I'd just like to know if the same whole rewriting the system(copy c:\windows\system32config\)....etc,etc works on vista as well because I've ...

suff954

Windows operating system disc

Hello, I got the blue screen of death and need an operating system disc and don't have one. can anyone send me one?

suff954

Photoimpact v. 11 and win 7

Hello, Is PhotoImpact v 11 compatible with Windows 7 or do I need to stay with Vista? THanks

suff954

I had lost my installer

Hello, i had lost my installer of my cam can u give me some insaller thaks..

suff954

How to connect to sigmental mobile in pc

Hello, how to connect in pc to sigmental mobile. how to which software in use

suff954

Laptop becomes hot very fast

Hello, i have a sony laptop .. the problem is that it becomes hot very fast...it works for around 10 minutes and it shuts down itself...can you sugg...

anjana03

Hello, my control panel button disappeared fr

Hello, Hello, My control panel button disappeared from my Start Up menu. WHERE THE HECK DID IT GO??

suff954

Vista 100% cpu speed even after formatting

Hello, I am facing the same problem with vista...which registry to delete plzzzzzz help..

suff954

Virtual system

Hello, VIRTUAL SYSTEM DO you know that you can have a system of your own in U.S that u can be using in any COUNTR...

suff954

Recover data after factory restore winxp pc

I do factory recovery from cd for my old pc computer (win xp) and forget to back up hidden files which contain important info and pictures for my fam...

jak ali

Installing new os

Hello, i am having dell inspiron 1545 with viata home basic. i want to change it to windows 7. and i want to use linux red hat 5 in the same system...

suff954

Port address for the processors

Hello, hi..........this is bala.........i am going to do a mini project on microprocessor......in that i am going to connect two systems using rs-2...

bala

Samsung pc suit for sch-f679 cdma modile

Hello, I have samsung mobile modile sch-f679 cdma and i want to download the pc suite for the same. Kindly help.

suff954

Ihave not sound

Hello,

suff954

Local area connection

Hello, i had to intall a new hard drive on my computer and could not install the operating system i had befoore. i intall windows xp on new hard dri...

suff954

Cannot install windows xp on lenovo laptop

Hello, i have the same blue Screen error problem on my Laptop for the last 20 days(i can install 98 but not XP)........ i have gone through your s...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
raja

Black screen

Hello, hi i really need advice my compaq presario running windows vista basic 32 bit pc went black screen when the compaq screen pops up its says f...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
stephen

Dell 3100

Hello, i have probs just trying to start up windows it keeps listing drivers ,also doesnt start in safe mode

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rickster

System display is small and clearless.

Hello, iam using compaq presario CQ61 with windows 7 home premium 64 bit.I unfortunately i pressed some buttons in the keyboard together.Now my displ...

rickster

My toshiba laptop is not starting

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop which is not starting up at all. i tried to run it in safe mode but that also didn't work. i then entered the setup...

rickster

Restore my laptop

Hello, How can i restore my laptop to factory settings

rickster

No internet connection with new laptop

Hello, I just got a Acer laptop with windows 7, and connot connect to the internet via hard wire or wireless. I have no problems connecting with my ...

anjana03

Lg monitor problems

Hello, I am so frustrated... I have a monitor that goes to sleep and wont come out of that mode... I never know when it is going to happen and seems...

Vicki57

Usb problem

Hello, I hv a kingston 2.0 pendrive but my pc cant detect this pendrive. i hv a usb mass storage device. The detail of my device is of micro soft coo...

deepbreathe

Factory settings for time computer

Hello, i have just given my father my time pc i have deleted my folders but how do i reset it to pre-sale as he keeps gettin all my popups and passwo...

deepbreathe

Tell me

Hello, Hello, i bougt spice m5252 today and when i use data cable connect with computer show only charger connected and hardware not found. I want ...

deepbreathe

Drivers for intex cam

Hello,i have an intex IT-305WC webcam but no cd to install pls help

deepbreathe

I want to unlock my n79 by using code

Solved

Hello,how I have unlock my N79 By using code

deepbreathe

Access internet

Hello, i have a cellphone,model of MX475g n i want to access internet from it to my pc

deepbreathe

Problem with laptop

Hello, my laptop is poppin up with this same blue screen error message but i have no cd to install anything can anyone email me on what to do to fix...

deepbreathe

Tryed to install windows xp via 'i386' method

Hello, i want to install windows xp on my laptop, i have the genuine product key. i went into 'i386' folder, and ran 'winnt32', input my product ke...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
d.ranjith

Tell me

Hello, Hello, i bougt spice m5252 today and when i use data cable connect with computer show only charger connected and hardware not found. I want ...

dito123

Microphone problem

Hello, i have problem with video call in messenger the camera works perfectly and i can hear who i chat with clearly ,but he can hear me just at...

deepbreathe

Psp

Hello, can i know how to download free full psp games??

dito123

About dvd room

Hello, I am Rabin. I have great problems in my dvd room(samsung). when i boot my computer, dvd room is not working and the monitor appeared in black ...

deepbreathe

I can't formet pendeive

Hello, i can't format pen drive after following your method, i cant see removable disk in disk management.

deepbreathe

Memory card not recognized

Hello, i have a kingston 1 gb memory card which is not recognised by my computer after inserting several times it says like that...

deepbreathe

Keyboard issues

Hello, I just bought the Vaio 14" CPPW21FD and am having problems with the keyboard when I'm in an email message. When typing the apostrophe, I g...

dist.urbd

Windows quick restore disk

Hello, I appreciate providing me with links for free downloading "Hp compaq nx8220 Quick Restor Disk for Windows XP"

deepbreathe

How can i reset , format my acer 4736z laptop

Hello, I have Buyed Acer 4736Z laptop in June 2009 & Now I have losted someof the Software & Hardware fom my Laptop I want to do Format or Reset Fact...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
anjana03

Dell inpiron 8200 doesn't start

Hello, My inspiron 8200 is not turning on. Nothing happen when I press the start button: no power on lights, no fans. The battery is charged (I have...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Loaded wrong bios & embedded updates

Hello, I had accidentally loaded wrong updates of BIOS and embedded controll card and the computer is in blank blue screen but still can log on and e...

xpcman

Problem with computer booting

Hello, im having problems booting my system, when i turn on the computer all it does is make a bunch of clicking sounds coming out of the tower then ...

xpcman

Dell inspirion 6400

Hello, I need help. When we start my husbands Dell Inspirion 6400 it says that he needs to reinstall the software. We have the software to do it, h...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Cant open inbox for email

Hello, I can't open my emails after I have signed into messenger. I click the email in box and nothing happens. So, my messenger opens and tells me...

mikkelbreiler
Results 14051 - 14100 out of a total of 24,661