The discussions

Need to keep memory!!!

Hello, ok like the other people my computer starts up and says problem starting windows. My computer will not work in safe mode or anything else. i do...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Computer freezes up on shutdown message also

Hello, When I shutdown the shutdown window freezes up (circle stops spinning) and then I have to shut down manually. Also, when I shutdown I get a b...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
misteriain

Windows xp wants to format all mass storage d

HELP!!, This is the LONG story, I have windows XP and Windows Vista running as a dual boot, I have recently had to replace my mainboard as the fir...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
Ninpomania

Vista hanging on

Hello, COMPUTER INFO: Running Vista Home Premium (64 bit) on an AMD Phenom 8400 Trible Core Processor with 4GB RAM. PROBLEM: The problem happe...

zigzag575

I need vista drivers

Hello, i need graphic drivers,bluetooth and wireless LAN and realtek audio drivers. plz tell me web site. i am using hp pavilion dv2401tu model notebo...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Problem in installing modem & audio xp driver

Hi, I installed a clean XP Pro on my laptop and then tried to install drivers that are obtainable from Toshiba site. Everything worked except Mode...

test84

Login problem

Hello, hi i m getting a unique problem with my internet explorer. When i open any site it opens normally but the problem is i can not login with my u...

Sherkan

Remote desktop in windows

Hello, how to configure remote desktop in windows. Pls describe me Bokul

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
raghu41986@gmail.com

Computer reboot at startup

Hello,.. I have the same problem, after memory test screen comes the windows XP screen where dots at the bottom moves & when PC supsed to come on, the...

raghu41986@gmail.com

I formatted and now my screen looks funny

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2008 by
tictactoe

Xp operating system

Hello, i recently cleared my computer as everything was going wrong. I used the windows xp disk to install it. Everything worked great until i trie...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2008 by
nickssyyy

No "boot from c" error - laptop - xp

Hello, I am running XP Professional on a Laptop 2.0 GHtz (Compaq I think)....512 memory. We leave this running 24/7 and it doesn't hibernate but hav...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2008 by
Frant

Problem with callback

Hello, I have a problem with callback. I have incoming connection in my PC but I need to make a callback to my house. I have this error: Event ...

xpcman

Blue screen error

Hello, I have a 500 GB sata hard disk installed on my pc. one of my friends has a problem with his 120GB baracuda drive and giving a blue screen at...

liquid45

Dual-boot xp vista safe?

Hi, Say I want to dual-boot vista and xp. Does anyone know if vista can still "Call Home" if I only use the Internet when booted in to xp. T...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2008 by
Kafuka

Schedule delete

Hello, Is any software available for schedule delete, I want to delete some of my files(MS-Word, Excel, & Other all Type) at a scheduled time. If an...

leane4

Windows xp loading problems

Hello, My Dell Computer is about 1 year old and has begun to hange up when switched on. I get to the windows picture, it disappears then a Dell ba...

zefenix

Window xp - starting up problem.

Hello, I just tried to carry out a system restore on my desktop and when I came to power the machine back on I was confronted with the message "win...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

No video

Hello, I recently had a problem withmy system randomly freezing . in an effort to correct this I began to format and relode windows xp. after insta...

xpcman

My .exe file open with notpat

Hello, my .exe file open with notpad and i cant change them with open with .. and cant run FpT softwere and also cant change them with cmd i try to...

xpcman

My vista will play some cds but not others

Solved

Hello,not all of my cds will register on the computer. for example i was ripping music to my library but some of the cds wont register. it makes noise...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
confuzed

Xp start menu new document and open doc

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

I've been trying for days

Hello, I have been having trubles with my windows 98 computer. everything in the computer is top of the line as of 2007. but since i forgot my pass...

xpcman

Windows security blocking donwloads

Hello, i dont know what changed in my settings or what not but every time i try and dowload ANYTHING windows security pops up saying it found the fil...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Windows xp error

Solved

Hello, I recently renewed my Norton 360 and during the installation process had to restart my PC several times. Later on I turned off my computer a...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
Jimmy Slick

Xp injection make me crazy

Hello, i had xp injection in my pc and a inteh ham v.90 modem in it. when i try to connect internet it dial the number and verify the pass but when r...

ninpomania

Disabled homepage

Hello, i could not change the homepage of my browser because the tab is disabled. what could be the best solution for this problem? tnx.

superfreakz

Yahoo server

Hello, When I start my pc I get this message Yahoo Updaate Server cannot be accessed at this time.. I bet I get it 10 or more times, one after the...

paviliondv

No display for log on

Hello, i have a problem with my log on account in my computer.i have just disable the admiinistator and user account in my computer.well i forget to ...

roshan

Error message showing opening file from remov

Hello, when im trying to open my file error message id showing suggestions * check the file permissions for the document or drive * make sure t...

kunwar

Hard disk space

Hello, I have got a new laptop of dell ispiron 1525 with 3gb ram 250gb hdd,vista home edition preinstalled. Currently i have dowgraded the OS to X...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
Jitaditya Chaudhuri

Need help w/cdrive & backup

Hello, My windows xp has been running extremely slow and once I'm in any website after a short period of time, I get booted out. My friend did a def...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
positively09

Xp system restore

Hello,I am running XP Pro.When I reboot,an older version of Outlook appears and Exel and Word can't open files.To correct this problem all I had to do...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Someone pleas help

Hello, I hope someone can help me So I was on the internet last night and all of a sudden I noticed that my start bar was missing so I closed my wi...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

New laptop with vista wont connect to interne

Hello, I just purchased a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop. I ordered it with an Intel 4965AGN Wireless-N Mini Card. I have a Wireless Lynksis N Router on...

rubrami281

System restoration point unsuccessful

Hello, i have a problem on my computer. whenever i will try to create a system restore point the computer will not let me create one and will just ...

kathcat

System will not turn on

hey, i was messing around with the LED's in my system, and it crossed a wire, and now the system wont turn on at all. if i press the power button, not...

ShoNeH

Blue screen problem

Hello, i have acer travelmate 524Xv i installed firefox and then the pc stok and i closed it and then from then every time i try to load windows i g...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
ShoNeH

When administator and user account is disable

Hello, hello,i had just disable the the administator and user account in my computer by mistake, i shut down the computer.after some time when i turn...

fantafan

I cnt install xp

Hello, dear sir i jst brought a new sata hard drive and i install xp in that, and also i have a seperate harddrive that runs the server 2003 , so ...

statehold

My compaq pasario does not want to work...hlp

Hello, omb omb omb omb none of these answers helped me... my problems is this... i turned off my Compaq Pasario V5000 and turned it back on and ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Hp vista help, please!

Hello, I have a desktop HP Pavillion that brings up a screen that says that Windows is unable to load & to insert the disc. It was pre-loaded w...

rubrami281

Can't get access to computer

Hello, This is the first time I have asked a question in your forum. Uncertain if this is the right forum. Anyway...I had been experiencing difficu...

humayoun

Windows media player keeps messing up my cds

Hello, I keep trying to burn music onto blank CD-Rs but Windows Media Player will have a problem and then I can't use that CD again. The folder wil...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Windows xp problem

Hello, My shutdown properties is in classic menu. How to change it to the xp style? plz help me!

Stud

New vista

Solved

Hello, I Just got a new Dell with Vista Premium and was wondering if I could use the cd roms that I used on my Dell xp or if they would not work plea...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2008 by
grandriver

Usb drive problem

Hi there I have problem with my PC. i can't save any files in my USB drive in my computer the problem is when i plug my usb in other computer it can ...

forcewave

Who has block me on msn ?

Hello, i wanna no who has blocked me on msn ? thank you x

jackel

Application error

Hi friends , pls help me.. Whenever i try to open an apprlication, APPLICATION ERROR.EXE comes PLS find me a solution -- ASK......BELIEV...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2008 by
goldie999

No sound!!

Hello, I have just installed vista but i dnt have aalling ny sound. I tried uninstalling and re installing he sound card but still no sound. I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
xpcman
Results 23901 - 23950 out of a total of 24,655