The discussions

How to work with fingerprint in windows vista

Closed

Hello, How to use fingerprint in windows vista os of 64 bit. What is the driver used to install fingerprint. Please acknowledge. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Factory settings

Closed

Hello, I want to know how to restore your computer back to factory settings. I don't care if i lose anything because I haven't been on in years. I ...

xpcman

Yahoo account

Closed

Hello, I use my old email for my facebook account. But, i dont remember my yahoo account password. I also dont remember my altenate email adress, o...

xpcman

How to rotate my dell 2209wa screen on window

Hello, i can't seems to find out who to rotate my screen on windows 7 OS (no dell computer) Thanks Dor

xpcman

My screen does not light

Hello, am havin probs with my laptop's monitor. the lap will be on but i can see very little because the monitor does not seem to be reflecting any l...

xpcman

Windows vista not wrking

Hello, iam incountering a problem with my HP vista laptop...it says " A problem caused the program to stop working corrcetly. windows will close the ...

xpcman

I fkd my bios settings blank screen

Solved

Hello, Ok last night I was drunk and wanted to overclock my cpu as it is rubbish when I found that it would not let me I thought it would be an excel...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
steved0520

Please help me soon

Hello, I cant play my media player, every time it shows validate your genuinre microsoft software. How can i solve this problem I dont like to buy...

flcconflict

I cannot mail photos with g mail.

Hello, I entered a g mail acct. and password to send Picasa photos. I clicked on e-mail and where it said (TO: I put in the e mail address that ...

flcconflict

Wap setting

Hello, i now use loop mobil sim so i want wap setting so give me setting

flcconflict

Installing anti virus

Hello, i download free avira antivirus programm. when i installed it in my computer all things get right. but when name and email address and other i...

flcconflict

Pictures from computer to mobile

Hello, how to download pictures from computer to mobile thro bluetooth. send some tips

flcconflict

Software

Hello, This is Harini.Can anybody suggest which software I have to download to System configuration of my PC such as domain name server nam...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

Friendster!!!

Hello,how to view restricted picture on my friend friendster account??/any path??

flcconflict

Disabled 4 no reason!!!!!

Hello, I had an account with the following email id:sweet_alb07@yahoo.com i didnt use it 4 a long time n logged in after 6mths or so i couldnt...

flcconflict

Victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, I have been encountering some problems on a computer. Anytime I switch on my PC a starlike icon will appear with a message that reads "YOU MAY...

dancedhall

Ha ha ha ha

dam you guys seem like if your having so much trouble on how to remove the passcode if you dont know it and change it.i know what to do ya dont have ...

dancedhall

My sound dond work on my dell inspiron 6400

Hello, i installed windows xp on my dell inspiron and the sound stop working. it just beeps. can some1 please help me.

dancedhall

Vista to xp

HI i have the same problem. How did you fix this? as i have the same laptop.

closeup22

Cant see

Hello, my computer will not allow me to see certain images i dont know what i did i tried TO SEE IF THE IMAGES ARE BLOCCKED AND THE IMAGES ARE NOT...

closeup22

Bluetooth verizon lg env2 fujitsu laptop

Hello, I want to send music filed from my Fujistu Laptop to my LG env2 via bluetooth. My computer and cell phone both have bluetooth. I downloaded ...

closeup22

Forgot id in orkut

Hello, My i.d hake & plz tell how to give me my user & password

closeup22

Safe mode is not working

Hello, I hit f8 and get into the screen with safe mode and all the other modes you can use but when I go into safe mode it reboots and then comes...

closeup22

How to put michael jackson into iphone

Hello, I recently purchased the full version of mp4 mobile. First of all the video is working and it's proper quality. But unfortunatly the sound...

closeup22

Find software

Hello, I want to download pc suite software to connect my mobile sigmatel t99i with pc of xp windo. where we find this software.

closeup22

Beep sound

Hello, hi this is chinna i ma having a problem with my computer when i am swicth on it will give long and big beep sound and my system will not be s...

closeup22

Typing problems

Closed

Hello, I Have a Toshibs laptop Satelite . Sometimes when I am typing numbers appear instead of letters. The only way I can stop the numbers from appe...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Vedio driver

Hello, i have a problam on my vedio grapics , when i format my laptop .so pls give my side to acer 5050 model AMD prosser .

hunter64

Computer wants to restart every time it boots

Everytime I start my computer, whether from complete shut down or from a restart, a window pops up and tells me that my computer needs to restart to f...

hunter64

Iinstall disc for hp photosmart 3100

Hello, My sisters laptop has been taken back to factory settings and now need to re-install the HP Photosmart 3100 printer. She has lost the install ...

xpcman

Computer wont boot up all the way.

Hello, My computer wont boot up all the way. Right after the Windows XP pops up with its cursor bar below it, the screen turns black for about a min...

flash it

Answer

Hello, to everyone, i couldnt get into my e/mails for the past 2 days but yesterday i kept trying, so i restarted it again, & that seemed 2 work, tod...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
Tauqir Ahmad

Drive partition

Hello, I JUST WANT TO CREATE C DRIVE PARTITION INT 2 ANOTHER DRIVES IN MY HP PAVILION dv2401TU. HOW TO CREATE THE PARTITION SO THAT THE DATA WILL BE...

Tauqir Ahmad

Toshiba satellite a215-s7437 problematic w/

Hello, I'm seeking assistance on finding out how to get drivers for the above Toshiba laptop. I converted my laptop back down to WIN XP Pro and can't...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
James

Want to keep files but back up!!

Solved

Hello, i have a dell notebook. i dont know anything about computers but its windows vista. there was a lot wrong with it so i got a technicia out and...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
clár

Win xp wont recognise game

Hello, I have call of duty 4 and i used to be able to install it fine but now when i insert the dvd disk it just comes up blank when i open it and wi...

Guitdude

Can't access all my machines

Hello, EACH TIME I HAVE A POWER FAILURE,MY CLIENT COMPUTERS ARE NOT ALL VISIBLE TO THE MAIN SERVER.THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF NETWORK.WHAT SHOULD I ...

pro-genius

For kingston usb pendrive.

Hello, I am having a problem in pen drive.. i am not able to format my pen drive form the i bought.. its giving an error as WINDOWS WAS UNABLE TO FOR...

closeup22

Keybord problem

Hello, my is nelson,my problem is when i was trying to enter this symbol @ by holding shift together with number two ,that symbol does not appy,so i...

closeup22

Connect pc to tv

Hello, i want to connect my laptop a toshiba L300-1BW to my LG tv but dont know were to start can anybody help

al

Pop up internet windows

Hello, everybody i have a serious Problem on my computer , every time i got a pop up Internet Explorer Browser web page (www.bestwebsitesecurity....

zib@zib

Help cant sign in wml

Hello, I had to do the update to WML . It does not let me sigh in I have followed what they suggest on windows web-site ..Man why do they make these...

dancedhall

During start up icon don't appear

Hello, when my computer start up there are no icons appear , only desktop walpaper show do someone can help me?

dancedhall

Hp laptop won't turn on

Hello, i have problem with turning on my laptop. once i turn it on it kin of wants to start it and you hear cooler sound but after a second collers s...

dancedhall

What is proplem to mail.com e mailservice

Hello, hello, my e mail id off in mail .com to now not working please your help need

dancedhall

I lost the installation code of ea games 007

Hello, I lost the installation code of ea games 007 night fire

dancedhall

After booting the moniter shows no signal

Hello, i am not able to boot my pc because it is showing no signal error . please help me . i have tried every sugggestion in the forum but not...

dancedhall

Media direct

Hello, i know how to format for inspiron 1525, but the problem how to make partition for media direct. please give me details how to make partition

dancedhall

Drives for bios settings

Hello, The problem is NOT the Hard Disks but the Drivers for Bios settings the XP is not able to detect the hard disk which ...

dancedhall

Winxp with winvista

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop with Vista Home Premium but now I wanna install Win XP too on it. I wanna computer with dual boot OS. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
prince90788
Results 18801 - 18850 out of a total of 24,656