The discussions

Change back to english

Hello, change back to english, please

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Virus hangover

Hello, i was given a tower computer made by "Acorn", don't know if it is the english co. or something local . don't know computers. ran it without ant...

pcsces

Xp installation on hp dv 3

Hello, can any one let me how to install xp on hp pavilion dv 3 2105ee laptop,or how to disable the sata controller on it and find the xp drivers for...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sdee

Regedit not working properly

Hello, can any one tell me my regedit not working properly ......Thank u

onea97

Webcam

Hello, I miss my my webcam driver intex model it-305wc plz send

onea97

Sound device problem

Hello, dear sir a sound device problem catch my pc, when i open window media player for playing a programme it showing "Windows Media Pla...

onea97

Sounds & audio device

Hello, can u pls. help me how to install my sounds & audio devices, coz i loose it & i dnt know what to do. waiting for ur help & ans.. THANKS...

realiser

Gprs setting

Hello, hi, i have a nokia 3500c, i don't know gprs/net setting. please sent me setting

realiser

There is no sound on my pc

Hello, my computer is saying i can not play any files or music because there is no audio device set up,how do i install the audio device?

realiser

Want driver software

Hello Sir i want driver software for my HCL laptop of serial no:s7910cmp370

realiser

Desktop icon and task is missing..

Hello, desktop icon and task is missing.. plz help me.. i've try many things but nothing change.. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
bermz

User account problem

Hello, I have a problem, when I click on the Useraccounts in the control panel, nothing show up, just a white blank screen, please help me! My s...

sharpman

Enabling the graphics card

Hello,I disabled my graphics card on my dell PC by mistake and now I can't see nothing, How do I enable it again.?

sharpman

Toshiba key locks

Hello, the numbers across the top of my keyboard are not typing numbers, but symbols instead and I do not know how to turn this feature off.

sharpman

Want to revert to old windows

Hello, I upgraded my Windows Vista Home Basic to Home Premium. My laptop came with Home Basic. I don't like Home Premium and want to go back to Basic...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
Medi

Why are my songs deleting on their own?

Hello, im getting really fusterated now. some of my songs are deleting by themselves. one day i have songs the next day i go to buy another and the...

deepbreathe

Computer automatic restart after log in

Hello, My computer is doing the same thing that the others above have indicated. I'm running Windows Vista. When I'm logging in under the administr...

deepbreathe

Computer problem

Hello, My computer keeps turning off when I'm playing. It's a new computer. What can be the problem?

ZeGy

My web cam

Hello, my web cam won't work on messenger 09 my lap top is brand new samsung nc10 so i dont understand why can anyone help me

deepbreathe

Speed problem!!!

Hello sir i can`t receive proper speed for my pc,plz increase the speed & tell me how to increase the broadband speed.

deepbreathe

Vista on dell studio

Hello, I am using Windows Vista Home Premium on a Dell Studio and as soon as i log on it logs me right back off. It popped up an error message before...

deepbreathe

I need a pcsuite

Hello, i have a gfive u808 set . i need a ps suite for that set.will u plz send me that suite

sunny

Help help black screen!!!!

Hello, Hello, my windows computer is stuck on the bLACK screen . it all happened wihen i closed the power switch when my comp was in a huuugggggeee...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
nickz

Readundancy error

Hello,

fella1960

Lan connecction

Hello, i want to create a LAN connection between one desktop to a laptoop........ so to do this plzzzzzzzzz repiy the answer in stepwise soon.....

fella1960

Pen drive not oepnig

Hello, MY PEN DRIVE IS NOT OEPNIG WITH POEN KEY INSTEAD IT POEN WITH EXPLORE KEY WHAT SHOLUD I DO ? PLZ REPLY . THANK YOU

prabhu

Gprs

Hello,PLZ SENT ME an GPRS SEATINGS FOR ALFATEL CHAINA MOBILE

fella1960

Hp pavilion can't boot!

Solved

Hello, I know I'm new here and am asking for immediate help, but I've seen some people around here and they can help a lot. And I'm kinda in a stic...

PilotH

Phone isnt charging

Hello,my phone isnt charging last day i bring my phone a they not charging i have Nokia e 51 BAttery : Bp-5M 3,7 V this is the correct battery...

afsgun

Installing xp in pavilion dv6 1161tx laptops

Hello,I have installed XP along with vista and it is successfully running... I just followed the instruction as given in this website thanks for all ...

afsgun

My harddisk is corrupted

Hello, I have a hard disk Which is of size 320 GB. But now it says insert hard disk into E when i have already inserted it. Can you please help me rec...

afsgun

It just went black! :(

Hello, I have a problem with my 3 years old pc! It can turn on but after using it for a few minutes. the monitor went black, cannot restart! i try ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
mjrome06

Vista update crashed my computer

Hello, This morning, on starting up my HP laptop, it automatically started an automatic Windows VISTA update. It restarted the computer, but now th...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
Matt

Dell inspiron problem...

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545 laptop .it has got vista os installed ,y it often stucks while working? all solutions ll b appreciatd....help plz!!...

afsgun

Downloading xp home from internet

Hello, anyone know how I can download windows xp home to my lap top that I reformated and accedently loaded pro on? I have a valid oem key I just nee...

afsgun

New to kodak cx7300 no manual

Hello,I just received the Kodak CX7300 without the manual. How and where do I obtain the manual inorder to operate the comera correctly? I plan on d...

afsgun

Fat32

Hello Sir/ Madam, I got a 32 GB Kingston flash disk USB device, now i realise its got a FAT32 file sytem. And the OS i have is Windows XP which doe...

afsgun

No sound

Hello, i recently had an a problem with realtek see, the program kept on adjusting the sound so u could barely hear the lyrics only the back ground...

raik.48

Request

Hello, SIR I AM AVINASH FROM ANDHRAPRADESH I HAVA BUY A LOPTOP OF COMPAQ COMPANY. THE DEALER DOESNOT GIVE DRVERS FOR MY LAPTOP PLEASE ISSUE ME ONE CO...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
AVINASH

Mic not working

Hello, I am an avid Gamer and recently download teamspeak to aid me. I can't get my microphone to work. When I speak people say that they hear a l...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Majicjj

Help! blank startup

Hello, if you can help plz email me, I've been trying to fix my laptop that earier in the week crashed and stayed locked on 800 by 600 pixels and at ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Jericho

Backing up files during system formating

Hello, please how do i backup my files during system formatting so that i wont loose my important documents.

sadgurl

Unwanted file

Hello, A video file is located in a folder in my hard drive. I cannot delete the file. Help!

sadgurl

Windos

Hello, i was working my laptop aspire 4720z normally after that i switshed off after i switshed on i writing my password and he say welcome but no s...

sadgurl

Music

Hello, i have an lg phone which came with a disc to connect to my pc i am able to view my msg and callander but cant acces my music and pictures to t...

sadgurl

Windows restore not functioning at all

Hello, when i insert any usb device in my system, the icon will not show on my computer. also, in system restore interface, dates does not show, so t...

sadgurl

Windows live messenger

Hello, i downloaded the latest version of windows live messneger but i hd a probleme with signing in everytime when i sgn in they pput a message: we ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Blue tooth connections from mobile to laptop

Hello, i have a prob that i can not send the photographs from my nokia n73 to my laptop compaq510 . it is easily pass on the picture from lapt...

deepbreathe

Some sites like blogitive are not loading

Hello, This is Santha. I installed Google chrome, Firefox 3 and IE 7. But some sites like Blogitive.com, statscounter are not loaded in any of the...

deepbreathe

Samsung sgh l700

Hello, i am rahul kumar fom baikunthpur. i have a samsung sgh l700 phone and i am installed samsung pc studio on my computer.but when i am connecting...

deepbreathe
Results 19151 - 19200 out of a total of 24,656