The discussions

Computer keeps freezing during gameplay

Hello, i have had my gateway for 3 years n recently started having problems w vista thought i had them all fixed now this. added more ram an...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

How do i change the entire language of my l

Hello, how do i change the entire language of my laptop from a dutch language to an English language on windows 7 OS

mysterry60

Asus desktop reformat from vista to xp

Hello, Can anyone tell me how I can reformat my asus desktop from vista to xp. thanks.

mysterry60

Files exe has changed

Hello, this i reguarding a windows xp version. i enabled sounde forge as the primary progarm to open all my files by accident. now my files have los...

mysterry60

I cannt watch tv

Hello, sir i cannt play tv and youtube on my samsung3310 so plz help....... and

mysterry60

Microphone problem

Hello, I m also facing same problem.(I have A BIG problem. When i want to call to someone using skype, my microphone AUTOMATICALLY BY !!HIMSELF !! ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
ark

I cant use the number keys> or the shift key

i cant get the number keys to work or the shift keys> the punctuation keys dont work either> all of the keys with the numbers or punctuations do the ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
TOM

Recovery drive hidden cant see

Hello, my problem is that recovery data drive is hidden and cant see that drive. at the time of my notebook new their ican see the drive and many tim...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
matt

Window xp will not start

Hello, I am having a serious problem with a Windows XP system. It is XP Pro SP3, it froze earlier today, and would not restart. So I tried booting ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Cant here sounds

Hello, i cant hear the sound on my acer laptop how can i make the sound work?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Drives in "my computer" are folders

Hello, The hard drives on "My Computer" are folders and not drive icones. When I try to open them they ask me to choose from a list of programs to o...

jack4rall

Blue screen when downgrading from win 7 to xp

Hello, Just got a brand new computer from Dell. It came with Windows 7 (which I despise). Attempting to boot from an XP Pro disk so I can form...

jack4rall

Multi card reader

Hello, I just bought an Acer Aspire 5532 loadsed with Windows 7. It has a multicard reader, I inserted a card with photos and nothing happens.How do ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Tarun

My laptop volume won't work..

Solved

Hello, My laptop volume won't work...I can no longer see my lil volume icon however my volume is all the way up...I can hear a sound when I get ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
laurita

No recovery option in toshiba

Dear all, I got a problem in my toshiba laptop and i would like to factory reset. this is toshiba satellite A200-1HU model and bought in 2007. I d...

netsa77

Vista not logging in properly

Solved

Hello, Please forgive my earlier rudeness. I would be greatly appreciative if someone could help me out. My computer locks up every time I log in....

netsa77

The community to assist me!

Hello, My 5130 sometimes become hanged and don't download any application & games. When i download it it sows invalid application. What to do C...

netsa77

Help about making a bootable copy of a xp sp2

Hello, my name is suresh. i am using windows xp in compaq CQ2200IX pc. my friend have a windows xp cd. how to make a bootable copy of that cd. wh...

netsa77

Downgrade dell insiron 14440 to xp

Hello, Hi, I want to down grade my Dell inspiron 1440 to windows XP. They are giving Vista with the brand new note book. How to downgrade it t...

netsa77

Desktop became black color

Solved

Hello, help me.......... i don't know what to do.... My windows desktop became black color and unable to set a desktop wallpaper permanently. Also ...

Ambucias

My labtop sound is not headphones.

Hello, i bought acer aspire one751, 10 days back. for that sound is not coming from headphones, from speakers its coming perfectly. the problems s...

mysterry60

Web cam is not working

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 Hello sir, am using dell inspiron 1525 laptop with windows 7 operating system. before instal...

mysterry60

Laptop does not power up

Hello, I have a dell laptop that does not power up from mains, but if you dock it, it powers no problem at all. Anybody any ideas what this is....

mysterry60

Specific key 'o' can not work

after using microsoft office2007 the specific key 'O' can not work of my laptop. this key has no hardware problem ( after viewed by expart). anyone ca...

mysterry60

Mb driver for compac evo bd-70g

Hello, could any of you help me by providing compac evo bd-70g motherboard driver, I lost my original CD and I can not play audio-visual unit of my d...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
your fatther

My hp tx1000 have black screen problem

Hello, i already try to heat using hair dryer at the nvidia gpu n it work for 1 hour. After that it died n i try to turn it on n black screen agai...

mysterry60

Computer doesn't recognize harddrive

Hello, How can I install Windows XP? I am wondering if a sATA driver will help me. It is a desktop computer that used to have Vista Operating Sy...

mysterry60

System problem

Hello, Our System has got lot of virus .it is every time hanged up & gets slow in opening the applications.how to prevent frm all the virus Co...

mysterry60

C:\windows\system32\propsys.dll

Hello, I'm not sure what happened but my computer will not start correctly and I get a message stating that the C:\windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll is...

mysterry60

Infected laptop

Hello, my laptop has a virus, can't go to taskmanager or use the run function, can't go on the internet, did a virus check using Norton found nothing,...

mysterry60

How to change french into english in windows7

Hello, Hello, I bought a dell inspirion laptop in france with Windows 7 familial in french but I want to change the language in to english. What ...

mysterry60

Black screen after hibernation vaio laptop

Hi guy, I have a vaio VGN-SZ15GP-B window XP ~4yrs old laptop and is now turned on with a BLACK screen with only white mouse cursor. This happended af...

mysterry60

Win 7 ultimate can't detect my 2nd monitor

Hello, So, here's the deal. I am using a Compaq Presario V2000 with Win 7 Ultimate and I would like to extend my monitor into a 2nd one. I...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
DonAraBel

Output screen reverse

Hello, I need to reverse my screen for use on a teleprompter. No I don't have a teleprompter program, can't afford one. I actually need to only see...

nare

I still have the problem

Hello, thanks for your email however my problem is still unresolved i did what you have mentioned in your email to me which i have received now but no...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
inas

Windows genuine validation

Solved

Hello, there was an update notification on my laptop. so i went ahead with the update. since then each time i turn on my laptop the desktop becomes ...

Ambucias

Sound problem

Hello, I do not have any sounds in my computer and it seems that i have did something wrong, deleted the sound card or sort of this thing as the compu...

jack4rall

I get "no signal" and xp will not boot up

Hello, When I start my computer I get "no signal". Then it just keeps going to how to star such as normal, safe mode, etc. I do get the XP logo, t...

netsa77

Dell laptop keyboard not working well

Solved

Hello, my laptop is Dell latitude D600 my keyboard not working in some letters and numbers examples p = p0 o = o9 i= i8 9 = o9 ...

Ambucias

Corrupted file in windows xp

Solved

Hello, When I try to open windows (windows XP) it says one file may be corrupt or deleted. It might be windows 32. Configuration: Windows Vista...

free nokia pcsuite 5233

Recover original win7

hi guys my laptob is hp Pavilion dv6.i formated recovery drive and i need to recovery my orginal windows(windows7)but icant do it without this drive...

netsa77

Pc restarting after exiting games !

Hello, I got a problem with my pc made by myself and a friend,all components are in place, got windows 7ultimate on it, and it runs smoothly, but s...

Ace

Xp installation reboot problem

Hello, i am trying to install windows Xp setup. after creating partition, formatting and copying files it will reboot and the set up does not cont...

Sana1071

Change language of pc

Hello, The main page of google is coming on bengali in my PC,i can't change the language.I want to change the language to english.please tell me ...

mysterry60

Epson tx710w and windows 7 incompatibility

Hello, I cannot install the Epson TX710w printer driver to my new computer running Windows 7. 1. It does not work on a plug and play scenario 2....

jack4rall

Laptop wont log on

Hello, i can't log into my laptop it keeps comming up the user profile service service failed to logon. user profile cannot be loaded help please it's...

mysterry60

Batch files-space problem

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with copying with batch files. When the source and/or destination in the xcopy command has space in itself, it won't copy. It...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
guset

Cant boot on cd after i reset the bios

Hello, after i jump reset the bios i cant reboot on cd and if i click f1 and start normally it will show the windows xp logo ansd the screen go blac...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
harish56

Degrading vista to xp on acer aspire5710g

Hello, Finding difficultly in installing windows xp on acer aspire 5710g laptop. tried most of the sata achi drivers while installation by pressin...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

How to notify warning as low disk space

Hello, All How to notify message (disk as low space) to user while installing application in windows. Configuration: Windows XP ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
yesman
Results 9351 - 9400 out of a total of 24,655