The discussions

Error105

Hello, how can i correct the error 105..if i open the any browser then give the error 105.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
vicky2009

Xp can't detect 2 out 5 external disks. help!

Hello, I use several external Maxtor disks, these are 2x My book WD 1 tr each. 1 Maxtor Onetouch IEEE 1394 SBP2 250 gig. 1 Maxtor Onetouch II...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
spearhead

Cd

Hello, only cds are not detected by my comp but dvd is working...when ever i put the cd light will blink and later light goes off and the cd is not d...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
shilpa

Hal.dll error

Hello, I have windows vista home premium, and i cant do nothing with my laptop!! i cant get past the windows boot manager telling me that i have an...

xpcman

Guide me

Hello, I have hp dv 6 1210ee laptop with win vista. But i want it to change winx. Please guide me how to download sata ahci driver and install winxp ...

sensei.moore

Machine has invalid ip address

Hello, everytime im in messenger i get the error your machine has an invalid ip address and i cant sign into messenger, if i manage to get in messeng...

mJ

Hello windows

Hello, sorry onece again i don't know german language and my pc language is that language please help me i want to change the language and tell i...

xpcman

My msn was stolen

Hello, hi my brother can u help me plz .. my msn was stolen and i have all my family in my msn and i need it plz help me plz :( .. and when u back it...

closeup22

Driver needed for ethernet controller

sir i need ethernet controller driver for compaq presario dc5000 ssf.. thanks

sharpman

Cant login to my pc even with correct passwo

Hello, i can't login to my computer even with correct password ... its displaying a message that says- the system cannot log you on due to the...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
reynold

Driverusb y vga para mi pc no lee ninguno :s

Hello, ola chikos perdonen la molestia pero me gustaria ayuda con mis drivers y controladores la formatie pero ya no leyo ni los usb ninguno y no me ...

closeup22

Reboot loop

Hello, I'm having a similar problem as others with my XP being in a constant loop. I believe I had the very latest version on it, but I can't check ...

harpy

32gb pen drive not working

Hello, gud afternoon my 32 gb pendrive kingston does not work plz give me solution for this problem....... it shows empty folder whe...

closeup22

No audio no sound

Hello, i was format my computer , after that i can hear any song form system what can i hear sound, my system ,Microsoft windows xp version2002...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

How can i find my daughter’s live messenger p

Hello, How can I find my daughter’s Live Messenger password on our home computer? She never marks the “Remember me” or “Remember my password” and t...

Alexandros

Xp windows

Hello, I have Sony Vaio Model VGN-P15G, and it caught a Virus same as my other Sony, through the external Drive that i have bee...

onea97

Transfer problem

Hello, when I am connect my Nokia 5130 to my laptop through PC Suit that's connected but I am not done to transfer my phone book to my laptop. so ple...

onea97

Changing of os

Hello, i want know how to downgrade vista to xp in compaq c40

closeup22

How to install usb ports in the back of my pc

Hello, my printer wil not print when i plug the usb cord into the computer how do i install a new usb port in the back of my computer

closeup22

Ayuda por favor con los drivers

Hello, --------[ EVEREST Home Edition (c) 2003-2005 Lavalys, Inc. ]------------------------------------------------------------ Version ...

dancedhall

Which o/s must i use

Hello, I have new computer and everyone is telling me to get operation system and i want to know why i need it and what software i must install in my...

mmthut

Computer to tv

Hello, I am trying to hook up my dell to my sony bravia using the vga input and it shows the dell screen when you first turn the computer then it goe...

dancedhall

Processor's??? faster or slower>? upgrade?

im looking to make this little sucker run a little harder than what it does atm , suggestion's WANTED

onea97

Computer wont start

Hello, ive tried to start my computer but the light comes on and nothing will boot thought it was the power pack but replaced that still nothing anyo...

dancedhall

Disk hide

Hello, hi friends how to hide the local disk in windows xp and also i need to set background for pendreive please help me.

onea97

My interent gets an ip address but no interne

Hello, Yesterday i disconnected my CAT 6 cable to move some things around. When i reconnected it my internet found an IP address but when i pull up a...

dancedhall

Windows 2000 pro

Solved

Hello, I want to install windows 2000 pro on my Windows XP aspire one which has no cd drive could someone please tell me how to do this....

dancedhall

Retrieving old acount

Hello, i went to check my AOL email and i discovered that my step-mom deleted that account, but i want my old account back so that i can check my ema...

flcconflict

I cant install my lexmark x5470 on my pc

Hello, help me put my printer back on my pc and make sure it connected

flcconflict

Drivers

Hello, i want all drives for hp pavilion dv6 plz

dancedhall

Windows formatting error

Hello, i want to reformat my pc, but there is a windows error message "hard disk is not detected, check if the hard disk power turned on or the pow...

flcconflict

Is he gonna be able to open his e-mail again

Hello, i just want to know if i hack someone password does that mean that he could not open his e-mail again??

dancedhall

No audio device

Hello, I have looked everywhere just to get the audio device for my "mocrosoft windows XP home Edition version 2002 IBM ThinkPad" but no luck at all....

flcconflict

Acer aspire one winxp

Hello, i have got this code it comes up on a blue screen if that helps stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0xf789eaa8,0xf789e7a4) i have got windows xp pro d...

dancedhall

Xp disc

Hello, yes, I have an XP disc, but it will not even read it...but will the Vista....read my earlier post...can't get past this and I think its got ...

dancedhall

Pls me

Hello guys, please i need your help. my computer doesn't have sound the sound icon doesnt show either pls guys help me with my problem.. please ema...

pcsces

To convert from vista to xp

Hello, As I mentioned yesterday about my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ38GU which had caught a Virus and could not change back to XP after clea...

pcsces

Change the language of my laptop from german

Hello, i want u to advice me on how to change the language of my laptop from german to english. windows XP Version 2002 service pack 3 and modal is ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

My icons are hidden

Hello, MY all destop icons are hidden.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Pendrive

Hello, pendrive is not detected by os.As it was inserted in another computer,how can we get the data from pendrive as it was already feeded.

dancedhall

Thank you

Thank you for the info!!!! It worked like a charm for my Aspire 5050!!! Thank you for the info and anyone who wants to unlock the Bios password of a...

closeup22

Bios setting chages

Hello, hi i m not able to change the bios setting , my computer is stuck and i cant see the desktop , so i want to format my hard drive and reinstall...

closeup22

Repairing of pendrive

Hello, sir when i have a sandisk 2 gb pen dirve but when i insert it then computer is not detecting it

closeup22

Acount dissable

Hello, sir my gmail acounts i know user name and password but it shows your account has been dissable please help me sir my gmail acccount is hamid.b...

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, my name is prashant bangera an i wanted to know how to get internet and gprs setting on my samsung c1030 mobile so pls help me out

closeup22

"system32 corrupt or missing" error

Hello, I have the recovery CD but it doesn't help since it won't boot from a CD Tried pushing F8, F11 and Ctrl + F11 - nothing Doesn't let me do ...

ronnie

E book

Hello, my name is swaroop can any send me the ebook for electronics communcation systems by george kennedy book plzzzzzzzzzzz i have tried ...

rossdavid

System had a serious erros!!help!!

Hello,i already clean format my PC with windows XP... after a minute my PC occur this error "your system had a serious error"pliz help me why this co...

rossdavid

Audio driver messed up

Hello, I always get this problem, every day, when i switch on my pc, after sometimes it tells me there is no audio driver, how can i fix this ?

closeup22

For dell inspiron 1525

Hello, hello friends,i hava a problem i replaced the vista home basic over xp in my laptop after that i replaced xp by fedora 9 now i cant able to r...

realiser
Results 18851 - 18900 out of a total of 24,656