The discussions

How to install memory

hi, iwant to upgrade my memory to 4Gb is it possible and what type can i use iread thers many type which one is suitable for mine can someone help ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

No sound

Hello, hi there again thanx for replying where do i find make and model info?

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
jboy14

Xp

hey you, give me a serial for windows xpp installation

dancedhall

Vista

Hello, i want install xp from vista on my laptop how to make it Thank u

dancedhall

Time display problem

Hello, My system clock always mess up when I shut down my PC. Is there any way to fix this problem? I have to set the time hence and forth. Any...

xpcman

Letters come up as numbers

Closed

Hello, My keyboard on my computer (not this one) is locked to a different setting - the I comes out as 5 and the O comes out as 6 etc. I don't know...

Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

No sound device

Hello, I'm having a problem getting sound on my computer. I've never had this problem until recently. I tried playing some music saved on my computer...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
worksearch76

No sound device

Hello, can i get some help getin my sound back says i have no device is there a way to get it back for free?

jboy14

Movie problem

Hello, i have a prblem that i cannot watch movie on my pc beside i have checked many formats of player but failed . i have installed window xp 7 ser...

dancedhall

How 2 acess block orkut site

Hello, i wanna to acess a block orkut site .so what can i do for this.please give some information on my id thanxx

Sital Dahal

Imate connection to the internet via pc

Hello, My mobile phone is I-Mate JASJAM and my pc is connected to the DSL so ineed to use my pc internetto get my mobile connected via PC bassem E...

closeup22

Driver for compaq cq40 425tu

Hello, i have compaq cq40 425tu with vista on it. now i have install xp on it but cannot find any driver of it so plz help me to find right drivers f...

closeup22

Black screen while system is on.

Hello, Please how do I restore my Dell latitude C600 to start displaying. First, it showed blue screen then I put it OFF. I re-ON it but it went OFF...

Excelguru

Files automatically deleted

Hello, One fine day I opened my folder to access my songs (which I do everyday). And I found that all the songs starting with the letter 'A' and 'B...

closeup22

Orkut

Hello, I am facing a problem from today that while log in to Orkut, the display is appearing only on the to of the screen and right side scroller als...

shaajimon

Taking pics from cell to cpu!

Hello, I am trying to take photos from my motorola cell phone & put them on my cpu but the device won't let me do so. What do I do?

closeup22

Dos commands for virus

Hello, my name is pavan i am using a system of pentium processor 4 what i need is to clean the virus from my system using dos commands so please d...

closeup22

Nokia 6500

Hello, where can i download some themes and games freely for my nokia 65oo slide edition?

closeup22

Remove this message

Hello, i get error remove write protection i cannot add or format my usb 8gb

closeup22

System 32 error

Hello, how can i fix my computer with the system 32 error

closeup22

Operating system

Hi, where can i have a clear definition for operating system? Please answer me.

LouisSteph

Compatibility problem

Hello, sir i am a studen of BCA and i am having my progrmming subjects in c. i have recently purchased a laptop in which i got win vista ultimate as ...

closeup22

Activation problem on windows vista

Hello, my laptop is asking me to change my product key for activation. I found my product key on the bottom of my laptop and typed it in, when i pres...

Tony

Cursor help

Hi all friends, I would like to know how I can let my cursor display trails when i move it. I knew how to activate this option but I have forgo...

LouisSteph

Windows media player

Hello, I have just installed Windows Media Player but the problem is that I am unable to see any shortcut icon on the desktop. It doesn't appear even...

LouisSteph

Notepad

Hello, It is really difficult to use Notepad for writing. While typing something, you have to press enter or otherwise it continues the whole in only...

LouisSteph

Too much work

Hello, I have a whole word document of about 15,000 words in which I have to replace Darry Mishton by Dieri. It is the name of the main character. Th...

LouisSteph

Internet on my cell phone..motorola sliver l6

Hello, my name robert...im having trouble getting internet on my cell phone...my plan has internet on it... when i try to go to my browser it say ne...

michael

System32.exe missing

Hello, i have this virus on my pc and my anti virus doesn't even detects it. how can i remove this virus?

Dark7568

Lost pictures on hard drive

Hello, my problem is that i bought a new external hard drive and i cut an pated all my pictures in to it an then i read the instructions and th...

closeup22

Pleaase help! msn still wont work

Hello, when i go to sign into Msn using my email it wont let me it comes up saying " We could not sign you into windows live messenger because there i...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
Al

Isass.exe

Hello, please tell me the procedure of isass.exe application error.when i start my os the isass.exe application error box appeared on the screen then...

iveal

Hey help me

Hello, Hi i would like to ask you how can i finde free trial to download for msn i mean hacker password??? Please help me :)

LouisSteph

Xp on vista

Hi, can u suggest me that, how to install xp service pack 2 os,, to my hp vista compatible laptop.. Do the needfull plz.....

LouisSteph

Msn not working

Hello, when i go to sign into Msn using my email it wont let me it comes up saying " We could not sign you into windows live messenger because there i...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
Al

When i start my computer, sign csrcs.exe'.

Hello, I have a problen when i start my computer that sign csrcs.exe shown on computer.

LouisSteph

Asap

Hello, Ok well I think I formatted the window & lost all the files/pictures/& etc , how can I get em back? nor find them? I really need them asap {...

Male

Want to install xp

Hello, My Notebook model: Compaq Presario CQ60 notebook PC Processor type: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHZ ...

iveal

Sound card driver req.

Hello, Hi pls provide sound dirvers for Lenova for below given data. MT-M -9380-A75 KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL ON URGENT BASIS.

samheart

Need help with my computer

Hello, My computer wont let me watch video's. it will play for like 2 seconds and then load and then play it for like 2 seconds and so on. HELP!!! W...

iveal

Need to restore my cp to facotry setting buh

Hello, i need to restore my cp to factory settings but when i start it up and press esc then f11 it will not go to the screen where u restore it it j...

iveal

Noaudio device

Hello, how to install audio device

iveal

Cant see a folder

Hello, i format my laptop but i cant see the E: when i open the my computer folder so i am not able to use any CD in my laptop thanks and i hope to...

LouisSteph

Cannot start windows normally in windowsvista

Hello, Someone can help me ? My laptop "Dell Inspiron 1420 Windows Vista Home Premium(No Service Pack) 32 bit" When Start Windows Normally ... it ha...

Dark7568

Vista clean install hangs at final step

Hello, I am running on a Inspirion 6400 Dell. I used to have Vista Home on this machine.. For some reason ( poor judgement om my part0 we decided...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
Alex

Network topology

Hello, you have told that ring topology is best for connecting four computers using a switch? which it is why not other types of topologies like bu...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
sharpman

I'm having weird problem's with my audio devi

Hello, So i am having this issue with my new laptop i bought it's a " Dell - Latitude - D600 " . The problem i'm having is with my audio device, it...

Stdsarebad

Recovery discs for windows xp

Hello, I MISTAKINGLY DELETED MY HARD DRIVE D AND I CANT GET RECOVERY MY DISCS TO LOAD I NEED HELP PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
easyoasy

How to i adjust margins

Hello, how do i adjust margins in ms word 2007? Where is the function found, i can't see it.

iveal

Typing speed

Hello, I need to increase my typing speed, any advice?

iveal
Results 17801 - 17850 out of a total of 24,661