The discussions

No audio on 2 of 3 different accounts on pc

Hello, I have 3 accounts on my pc. I am the administrator. My audio is fine but it won't work at all on other two accounts (for other household member...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Problem with install boot screen xp

Hello,How to Install Boot Screen ? Please Show Easy Form and Detail of The Way to Install Boot Screen

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
afsgun

I want a linux ubuntu cd

Hello, sir i want a linux ubuntu cd this is my address SOANS P KACHAPPILLIL (HOUSE) VAKATHANAM P O KOTTAYAM KERALA INDA PIN COEDE:686568

afsgun

Ethernet driver problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with my dell computer , it cant see the ethernet controller and i need the driver for it the device is TYCO ethernet cont...

realiser

No audio after reformating my laptop?

Hello, please help me with my problem... i lost my audio after reformating my laptop. how can have my audio after reformating? can i have it by d...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Flash disk unable to be formatted :(

Hello, I have Transcend 4 GB that unable to be formatted. I had already copy paste all files inside before removed all data in there to my laptop a...

realiser

Aill i have is a beep

Hello, i cant get ne sound but a beep on my vista ne help pleasa????????????????????

afsgun

Pc shuts down and reboots

Hello,my pc shuts down showing blue screen.i am using dell vostro laptop 1510.i bought it last november. i formatted windows many times but the pc ...

realiser

Can't run .exe puts me file corrupted

Hello, I try to run a .exe file and when i try puts me file corrupted, it is for crack exe. I'm using win 7 ultimate. PD: have run the file in v...

afsgun

I need help with my toshiba

Hello, help!!! i have a satellite l355-s7812 and i want to restore it to factory settings without a disc or portable device

afsgun

My usb is not work

Hello, my usb is not work propley when i insert usb and want to open it a bar open and plz insert disk was writen there.what i wil do now?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Doumit

Hey

Hello, i need to no how to make a alternate email adress and i cant sign into my account because i forgot my password so i need to make an alternate ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
KandyGirl16

To downgrade to xp from vista preinstalled

Hello,i have just bought a laptop of hp 1131Tx which have vista preinstalled in it.I want to downgrade to XP pro sp-2.But, whenever I tried to boot th...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
subha

External hard drive used to work but no longr

Hello, I have a 1000GB external hard drive (Seagate 1000GB SATA-2 7200 RPm) attached to an IMicro SATA 3.5" to USB Enclosure. The device has been ...

Matt

Nokia 5800

Hello, Does it cost me to use the inernet on the nokia 5800 if i'm on contract and i get a bill every month? thank you

kj

Formatting sata hard drive

Hi i reformat computer with sata drive. but when i load xp cd. i alway format drive c but when copying file. i alway recieve problem. saying cannot c...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
ruel

E-mail address of my girlfriend.

Hello,I like to find E-mail address of my girlfriend Rimma Gevorkyan,she live in city Zaparozhye Ukraine.She is born 04 10 1970,she is working as ins...

Twinings10

Dvd-cd

Hello, I not totally illiterate, but I cannot put a photo CD onto laptop. Shows up nowhere. Trying an audio now. Windows XP Home. 3 yrs. old, b...

re_mi

Faxing

Hello, Why am I having trouble when I try to send a Fax?

re_mi

My screan is blank

Hello, my windows was propering to close down it was takin agez so a turned it of and it did not close down properly and now when a turn it on its co...

re_mi

Compaq been professiolly formatted

Hello, i have pentium 4 computer provied by compaq and ex works.it has been professiolly formatted.and i have bought a disc to boot up xp professin...

re_mi

Want my money back

I have paid my membership on my visa. I have a password number for crying out loud but yet I cannot FREAKINNG access ares. It will not go on the inter...

olfo81

I cant play music on the internet!

Howdie :) Im having trouble playing any music that is being streamed on an internet page (myspace, pandora, ect.) How do i fix this?

olfo81

Having problem while installing windows

Hello, plz help me out,.. i am having problem while windows installing....when i start installing windows in boot menu when system reads the files fo...

re_mi

Shows two os(vista) is same drive

Hello! friends I have an issue with my os vista home basic. That is...few days ago i formatted my pc & i installed os vista home basic and it hange...

olfo81

How can i call phones using my internet

Hello, i want to call phones/mobile using my internet account

olfo81

Pen drive can not format

Hello, my pen drive can not be formatted. when i try to open the pen drive then a message comes saying that do you want to format the pen drive as it...

olfo81

Windows exe error

Hello, every time i load somthing i get so far then windows needs to close the programe down exe

olfo81

Cant hear sound...

Hello, Right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller open(audio codes,legacy audio driver,leg...

olfo81

Cannot copy executable files from cdto comp

Hello, i have important executable files and software on the cd,when i tried to copy them on PC , ERROR MESSAGE came as "cannot copy file :access is ...

olfo81

Adobe flash player 10 will not work

Hello, My Adobe Flash Player 10 will not work. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing. It will work for a brief moment and then it wil...

soom woon

Hp pavilion dv5-1207el xp drivers

Hello, I instaled Win XP, on my notebook and I nedd some drivers. Can somebody help me?

re_mi

Entire network

Hello, I am unable to see the other pcs on my network's workgroup. Please help. thank You.

re_mi

Bluetooth

Hello, hi were is my icon on my computer.iam trying to turn my bluetooth on can u please help me.then when iam finished with it turn it off.marlena

re_mi

Kingston memory card

Hello, gud morning!! i have a problem about my memory card,,,,,, i scanned it and there is a virus trojan horse bu i cant remove it........

gragrand

Screenspilt into two

Hello, I am using Vista. Everything worked well until this moring. When I switched my laptop on the screen got spilt into two...same at the top and...

gragrand

Graphics card:

Is an X-Ripper good enough to play C.O.D 4 Modern Warfare

dybbody

Disabled

Hello, i cant open my account in Facebook ..when i open it it keep saying my account has Disabled how is that? how can i fix it? i have alot of impor...

sarbel.vilo

When i click on a folder search option starts

Hello, when I click on folder search option starts instead of open option. How to solve the problem? anybody is there to help?

dybbody

Can't install recovery oper cd blue scren fro

Hello, hello guys. I have a frozen blue screen that does not allow my mouse or keyboard to function. The frozen blue screen has a message that says: ...

dybbody

Vista/adobe reader hell

Hello, Trying to open a travel itinerary/confirmation (requires Adobe Reader), but my Vista Home Premium system keeps freezing during the Adobe Reade...

sadgurl

How to install windows xp

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv2000 laptop . i have problem that i cant install windows xp in this laptop. when i boot laptop with window xp cd after so...

sadgurl

Derives are not opened due to recycler\s.com

Solved

Hello, please heip me to solve my prob.

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
fast_gbody

Pcie dosent work after windows 7 install

Hello, I have an MSI motherboard with onboard video and have been running windows XP with a PCI Express Nvidia Geforce FX9600GT. I recently installe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
King_Kong

Reformat problem

Hello, I have an ACER Laptop. It was a faulty one that I fixed and it took me ages. I wanted to fix it and give it to my sister for her B.day becau...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
josh

Replacing memory

Solved

Hello, If I remove the old memory and replace with new, Will I lose any information. Thanks

xpcman

Standby button is not blinking

Hello,pls help me .The standby button is not blinking when i select the turn off option of my computer.

sharpman

Need help wit mic

Hello, i am having a problem with my audio. i have a headphone mic and its pluged in right and it seas that it is working in recording devices menu...

sharpman

Two modems on single charter service

Hello, My son has a charter supplied modem hooked direct to his computer. His sister needs to connect to the internet for school but he dosent want...

sharpman

Reinstalling windows xp home edition

Hello, my brother somehow managed to deleted windows from his computor. he put disk in to reinstall it - won't do anything - keeps getting message "ca...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharon
Results 19501 - 19550 out of a total of 24,655