The discussions

Hardisk size for pll procesr

Hello, Hello,sir i hav a pc with intel pentium ll processor,Pll4XE motherbord ,chipset FW82371EB,128 ram,i want to knw the maximam harddisk size a...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
rstint67

My lap top is stuck on screen saver

Hello, how are you? i have a lap top that is stuck on the screen saver picture. i can not access any type of icon to be able to select go on the inte...

babol93

Dual monitoer

Hello, i have an XPC computer which have a single VGA port (onboard) but when i add a new working dual PCI VGA card the screen come blank and even t...

venyo52

I need help with my messenger

Hello, i cant sign on to my messenger since i try downloading the new version it erase my icon of messenger now i cant find it or sign on to it

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
epsiman

Harddisk not showing

Hello, sir today morning i was using my pc and there were 4 partitions in my hardware in the series c,d,e,f respectively. i was downloading some soft...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
janebush08

Without a fn key

Hello, i was wondering how i conect to the inter net without a fn key on my keyboard on my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
Nick

Hard ware problem

Hello, my laptop ideapad lenovo is having a problem its like the mose piont run as fast sometimes and sometimes it gets stucked and my laptop is so s...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
lucky

Ned driver for xp n vista dv5 pavilion-1034tx

Hello, sir , please help me.. my laptop is always blue screen. my friends suggest me to reinstall vista or XP. when i bought my laptop they didn't ...

civicpower

Reloading windows on older compaq

Hello, I am trying to reformat my Compag desk top. The restore disk that came with the computer says call Tech support. I called Tech support and ...

sarbel.vilo

Email attachments

Closed

Hello, I can't download attachments sent to me on my email. I have tried, and tried to no avail. I use a Dell desktop PC Windows XP

sarbel.vilo

My computer shuts down

Hello, my laptop is going crazy.i can't reinstall windows.after formating C:\ it just turns of.sometimes he does that before formating.is it a boot v...

unhack

Need help in dos scripting

Hello, I need to use the follwing script as a batch file. cd D:\ md migration cd migration md SourceCatalogs md TrgtXMLs cd.. cd Catalogs ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
Kiran

Driver for nokia 5800 to connect to pc

Closed

Hello, where can find driver for my pc using windows vista home basic to connect to my nokia 5800 xpress music via blue tooth

alphabeta1

How to create new partion in already partitio

Hello, I have 250 GB Hard disk pre installed in Win xp it's 1st partation is 100 GB and second partaion is 150 gb for recovery. but it's geting me p...

undoneso

Hp laptop

Hello, I can bot start my computer it has lost the operating sysem and i cant find that cd or my recovery cd can some one plea...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
REd

Pendrive ****folder not deteted & again &

Hello, How to delete ****folder from my pen drive

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
Raj

I want to install xp

Hello, I have a Hp pavilion dv6 1018el vista preloaded Note book, Actually i want downgrade to windows xp. I mean i want to install Xp in my laptop. ...

geekman2005

From vista to xp

Hello, HI EVERYONE! I AM WYL. I JUST BOUGHT AN HP Dv7-1243 cL NOTEBOOK PC. I AM A MUSIC ARRANGER AND I'M USING CAKEWALK SONAR 8 PRODUCER EDTION SOFTW...

geekman2005

Xp on hp pavilion dv6 1018 el

Hello, I have a Hp pavilion dv6 1018el vista preloaded Note book, Actually i want downgrade to windows xp. I mean i want to install Xp in my laptop. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
helpdodge

How to install xp

Hello, my problem is that i have a compaq presario c-40-330tu laptop and it has free dos os.but the problem is that when i install xp in it, the inst...

dhlcargo

How to remove os from hard drive

Hello, Pleasae help me i have double window xp on my pc and i want to format my HDD first i tried to format its partition through DOS but c...

wonderpc

Massive usb failure

Hello, Basically nothing plugged into my USB ports work. That isn't to say my USB ports are broken, the computer knows that something is plugged in (...

I phone frustie

No sound

Hello, im havin intel 845gv mother board. i lost my sound driver. i think the device is of realtec pls help me,to download the same

jmp59

How do i get photos on computer

Hello, i took photos with my cellphone and i have a sd card but the photos arent on the sd card and my usb cord only puts photos from my sd card

pete

Windows xp service pack 3 got real slow

Hello, My notebook gets really slow when I run some exe files. It has 2 GB RAM and 2.00GHz Processor. Processor and RAM Usage is less than Half. One ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
Ahmad

Microsoft xp dell boot up password

Hello, Ok hopefully someone could help me out. I recently placedwhen the computer boots up, i need to place a security password to enusre i want t...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
xpcman

Downgrading vista to xp

Hello, I bought a new Sony Lapto with VISTA Home edition on. I wanted to downgrade it ot XP Pro or 2003. So that I formatted the hard disk completely...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
Sheshnir

Old laptop hard drive - restoring files

Hello, I just bought an external enclosure for a hard drive from my old laptop. There were a bunch of files mainly pictures that were in the recycl...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
ARGHHHH

Going on-line without antivirus

Hello, My free trial period for Norton antivirus has run out and I have no antivirus! How do I go on-line to download a free one or even buy one with...

yuyuman

Pendrive write proteced

Hello, my 4 gb pen is not formated.. error is write protected.. plz, tell me how it is format......................

nest_14

Counting amount of files and folders in batch

Closed

Can someone write a script to count the amount of files/folders in a folder in batch for me? Im running a copy script that copies files from one place...

boasterb

Connection from phone to pc

Hello, my computer doesn't have bluetooth buti wonderin if there was a programme i could download so i could trnasfer my pictures from ym phone to th...

gargca23

Restart of the system after shutting it down

Hello, My system(lap top) is getting restarted after shutting it down.

softwins

Cannot start computer after shutting down

Hello, I started up my computer this am and it was a black screen with this message on it: Windows could not start because the following file is m...

pentiumworld

Help i cant get my icons on my desk top

Hello, Can you help me please. I boot my computer and the desktop comes on but no icons and cant bring up the microsoft icon. I tried get into safe m...

Nathans02

Ie not displaying website or slowly

Hello, my computer is really slow displaying pages if it displays them at all and I frequently get the msg IE cant display page. Also is having goog...

Nafisia

Change the the voice

Hello, i need change the the voice in my lg ln730 navigatio from english to arbic voice

queenss

My internet does not work right

Hello, i can log onto my internet fine, however when i try and log onto serten web sites it will only load the first page, after that i can click on ...

ComputerRob1

Flash disk

Hello, why is my flash disk do not upon data files?

mrfibbles

Database server

Hello, dear i 've a problem my server is window 2003 domain with database server but i am not connect to server from client it is dns problem or ...

usamahashimi23

Formatting windows xp 2002

Hello, my problem is, i have just had a pc given and it is very slow, the screen keeps freezing all the time. it also takes ages to load any web page ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
rob

Windows mssenger

Hello, i cant sign into live messnger or windows messenger why?

Jamjov

I m really having the problem

Hello, i'm really having problem with my laptop of hp(model cq60-104tu) my laptop gets restart when i connect to the networks. my laptop is really dr...

nettagear

No signal!

Hello, I have an ACER desktop PC which is one and a half year old. Two days ago, it just stopped displaying picture but when i switch on it will boo...

matinee

Vista log off

Hello, I m using windows vista.It always work fine but as soon as i try to watch something online it suddenly get turned off.can any one help...

sawsound

Bootable pen drive

Hello, Dear sir/mam, pls give a answer of simple question. question-- how to creat the XP BOOTABLE 2GB pendrive. I wantto make BOOTABLE Pendr...

stephemnn

Pcs wm6 and internet

Hello, I have a PC with a permanent DSL connection and a PDA running mobile 6. Until recently I connected the PDS to the pc with a USB and had acces...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
BIkash Shrestha

Lost passward of yahoo id

Hello, I lost passward, how to recover all the information stored in yahoo mail account please help.

yahooz

No menu bar is shown

Hello, i on my laptop no menu bar is shown and i can only run the task manager. why is this so? pls help me!! thanks!! asap!

accordhda

At startup it goes to black screen with boot

Hello, My pc worked fine yesterday. Today when I turned it on it went to black screen with boot menu and setup options with a box covering them askin...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
pa2stay
Results 21901 - 21950 out of a total of 24,656