The discussions

Does it cost surfing on net using wlan?

Hello, Does anyone know if it costs to connect to a wireless network and surf on the internet on a nokia 5800

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Still need help

Hello, Can you please help me again . I read your suggestion about how to gst my old computer online but I dont understand . The one im on now is a ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Help me with this toshiba

Hello,

Highway72

Bitdefender problems

Hello, I have bitdefender 2009 antivirus on xp operating system and firefox browser . It has had one problem or another for weeks . Their tech supp...

Highway72

Need help to downgrade to xp

Hello, I have HP Pavallion notpbook dv6833us with VISTA os. I want to degrade it to WinXP. I need guidelines and help for drivers. 1. Can I degrad...

Highway72

Msn messenger

Hello, I used to have msn messenger and it worked perfectly fine i upgraded and now it says windows live messenger is not responding what should i do?

Highway72

Running two pc's

Hello, I have a new computer running vista . ( I live in the country ) so I have to dial up and then i have cable for internet . I still have m...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
peg

Attachments

Hello, I am a new member and would like somehelp please. I use Windows2000xp and have just loaded Office 2007 and now find that my e mail Mozilla Th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
eniwetok

Audio

Hello, I have an Ellit Group ECS P4VXASD2 motherboard. suddenly it was breakdown by some viruses and i reformated it to clean those virus. Then, i di...

jmp59

Hey

Hello, when i log onto my account of my dell computer the only thing there is is the desktop backround. There are no tabs and no taskbar . then ...

Bob

I could not boot with my wns xp cd

Hello, i have made my bios settings properly but wen i start my system to boot from after inserting the cd, the message comes as inspecting ur system...

chiblinx

Restore

Hello, I have a Dell latitude cpi notebook laptop and I'm needing to know how to restore it to factory . I could use some help . I do not have a res...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
Bob

I screwd up my pc really badly plz help!!

Hello, ok so i put a bootskin on my pc but i put it in the wrong folder i believe because when i restarted my pc my windows xp loading screen doesnt g...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Icons

Hello, I am trying to put icons on my startup task bar on the bottom of the screen. I had several and now they are gone. What can I do?

idNETmy

Crashing internet

Hello, i have a pc on my network that every time internet explore is pulled up it has to close , so i went mozila which worked for 2 weeks and it als...

idNETmy

Problem with reinstalling vista

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv2000 laptop few days i had a problem with os (Vista ) so i formatted my laptop and installed vista trial version whil...

Baskar

Automatically shutdown

Hello, Hi! I also have that problem. I've checked processor temperature, I mentioned that it is very hot. So, if that there is any I can so...

fesscon54

Need drivers pavilion dv5-1199ek for xp

Hello, i have a HP pavilion dv5-1199ek and i tried to download the drivers for xp but in hp.com there is only some drivers so please if any one can ...

johnhen

Xp finds no sound device/need sound on pc

Hello, Have "3" devices to choose from... loaded XP home and pro- they cant find SOUND or my devices! tried all control panel and device manager...S...

Rem

Toshiba laptop problem plz help

Hello, I'm having a problem with my Toshiba. Every time i start it up it loads normal but then it says "A disk read error occurred Press Ctrl+Alt+Del...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
Tyler

Format my pc

Hello,my pc does not work and i want to format it and install windows xp sp2 but, when i boot the cd after some searches the windows cd installation...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
kirikou44

About disk management

Hello All, Yesterday I turn my Pc & I found Some Problem from disk management. When i open disk management but local hdd are not showing..so pleas...

Highway72

Slow and only 40% memory unused

Hello, When I am using my hp laptop Windows xp, I do the disk cleaning and then defragament files it says I only have 40-47% unused. Can any one tel...

prodigyz

Changed my ip and forgot it

Hello, i have a laptop, on which i had static IP configuration, today i had to change the config to dynamic and get an IP from DHCP. but i forgot t...

Sandeep

How can i formate a removal drive

Hello,

puki ayam

No icons only black screen no task man

Hello, windows xp home ed. dell comp. shut comp dn. unplugged, replugged started no icons or wallpaper only black screen click mouse get a beep had w...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
Baskar

Error message

Hello, When I launch my internet explorer 8 a message in a small box appears in the middle if the page and says "Windows has shut down this program t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
forcewave

Freeze when startup

Hello, OK SO i got a laptop and a desktop (big computer) i start it up then login go to start or click on a program and it freezes and wont go away ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
MONKEY

Cleanup hard disk

Hello, hai how can i format my laptop which has windows vista operating system. please someone help me with this thank you

3 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Windows not opening

Hello, i have PC of SIEMENS touch screen. It automaticaly shutdown and start two times, third time an error message come at thw windows loading time ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
jademartin

Not sure what to do...

Hello, ok so i tried task manager and starting a new task and using explorer.exe my start menu flashes on then goes away again. when i go to the pr...

wallplz

Cmd not open

Hello, when i open cmd from start its not open

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
hesper2003@hotmail.com

Error message ntldr missing

Hello, I am using DELL Inspiron 6400 with windows XP. While I am booting my machine it is displaying the error message NTLDR Missing I do not...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
watt and volt computer(nepal)

Boot cd

Hello, How to make boot CD in nero? Please ans me.

Sandeep

System icon problems

Hello, i was wondering if everyone can help me as i am curently using Windows Vista just now and everytime when i open then shut off my laptop some o...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
Mr X

How to reinstall windows xp

Hello, My PC was attacked by virus a few weeks ago. I cannot even start it in Safe mode. I want to reinstall Windows XP, but the PC says it cannot ...

10 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
edwin

My notebook will not shut down.

Hello, when shutting down my notebook it goes through the whole process and says windows is shutting down but, when it should power off it just goes ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
aiyaz1282

Let's talk

Hello, I invite u all to chat and talk about manythings like arts, culture, atc.

yahooz

Videphelper registration code needed

Hello, I'm looking for the registration code for Videohelper. Can anyone help me with that??? Thanks

accordhda

Compaq cxq40/327tu windows xp problem

Hello, I Have Compaq CQ40/327TU Model with Widows Vista Basic, but my application is not compatable for the same so i decide to get windows xpsp3 li...

dishy

Help me install win xp on my hp pav dv6500

Hello, if tryit to install windows xp once everything went well it got installed then i had to installl drivers and it said that its the wrong drive...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
Jenny.Jackson

Windows xp rebots after loading screen

HEY, My Other Computer Is doing something i dont know how to fix...im a little bit of a computer geek but this is way over my head...while i was do...

z4bmw

Cannot dwnld the window live

Hello, i dnt undrstnd wyh i cant dwnld the wndws live. I've tried evrything. it still wont work. please help me

viewsonic1

Semiantivirus.vbs error

Hello, Whenever I am rebooting our Machine getting an error C:\WINDOWS\system32\semiantivirus.vbs laoding failed. Even I am trying to open the ...

rapidst

Keyboard locked at ms-dos startup

Hello, An older, computer illiterate friend did something to his computer and now it will not start up. I have not had a chance to go to his house bu...

vicki

Error

Hello, i am getting an error message when i double click on any drive as a recylcer i miising type correct name

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
viswa_0485

Cant repair laptop os, mising ext. floppy dr.

Hi, My laptop does not finnish booting up. I have an older laptop with a bios that does not boot up from a cdrom. I cant use the floppy drive becau...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
usermak589

My compaq presario problem

Hello, My compaq presario S6300NX restart after getting to the desk top. I tried restoring the computer. also tried starting in safe mode and it doe...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
kofastamps

How to format a pendrive using software

Hello, help.... is there any software to reformate flashdrives. got an 8g that i need to fix

kofastamps

China mobile

Hello, Every body i m new here can any body tell me what is the china mobile software name which enable me to reset my mobile or i c...

kofastamps
Results 22151 - 22200 out of a total of 24,656