The discussions

No audio sound

Hello, i have lost all audio sound,my lap my laptop just keeps saying that there is no audio sound device installed.can anyone help please.....Thanks...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
smartgal

Need usb webcamera genius

Hello, hi i need usb webcamera genius how to download

smartgal

Pls help my comp cant find boot device a

Hello, ive just put a new hard drive into my laptop. when it turns on it is asking for a boot device i have windows xp cd rom but it will not accept. ...

smartgal

Flash drive cannot be recognized

Hello, i have a serious problem. A friend lent me her flash drive so i could take out some pictures. When removing it from the computer, i did not ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
aka987654

Pictures lost

Hello, restored my computer due to virus .lost my picture how do i retreive them back windowsxp. also what is the best spyware to purchase

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
pokerman1

Driver

sir, my hcl note book pc driver cd was damaged.i want driver my cd details below RRN NO:R5565 VER :8.0 CODE :EE000189 CRC : 0XFAB91...

viewsonic1

Want to buy modle zg5

Hello, zg5 cost and it is available in market.

travelmate1

Dvd maker

Hello, i have deleted windows dvd maker how do i get it back

david

Daat secyour

Hello, i hv a 16 GB & 40gb kingston flash drive, it can copy any type of data but whenever i copy from pen drive into my pc, it shows multiple emp...

meanpcs

Systm problem

Hello, my system drives are not opening by double click

leane1

Intex night vison

Hello, please i lost my cd .please can you help me with the setup ?am in africa (cameroon)waiting to hear from you

johnsteve12

Xp boot in pen drive

Hello,

incomplete

Shut down problem

Hello, my computer is not getting shut down how can i do....

eurospc

How to get back a game i deleted

Hello, erm.. tbh i deleted a game off of my Nokia 6500 slide Company 3 i dunno how to get it back does anyone know how or if it possible :O

jak58

How do i get a background off that wont

Hello, i downloaded a program ( it was a anti- virous scan program) on my computer, now i have this background and it won't let me change it, even th...

digsore

Need information

Hello, i would like to know how to find any e-mail addresses used on my computer

tiger-69

Windows xp

Closed

Hello, how do I get a new XP regstration number?

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
Anonymous User

Lost my back up information

Hello, I backed all of the documents on my computer up onto a flash drive then set my computer back to the factory settings. When I tried to restor...

kimann

Dropped labtop wont stay on

Hello, I need help I dropped my labtop on the floor and now it powers up for a couple of seconds (the screens is all white with black little lines ...

rabeel

Can web cam support

Hello, i need a software that can connect my pentax optio L30 to my pc via usb connection and use it as a webcam. I'm using windows xp home edition. m...

rabeel

Os downgrade option

Hello, hi i am ashish. ihave window server 2008 OEM pack but i want to downgrade my window 2008 server to 2003 server. microsoft toll free call centr...

orangesfr

Got the serial no butdon't have the cd pack

Hello, I bought a laptop and got the window corrupted . can i download the full version using internet. Thanks and Regards

wimax1

Ftp access problem

Hello, i have setup ftp site in windows server 2003 but people unable to access globally,whenever they try to access the get messege unable to find f...

6 replies Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
CoopMan

Windows xp dead as a doornail?

Hello, Maybe you guys can help me on this: Windows will not boot up- the screen just turns off (light goes amber) after the Windows screen. F8 d...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
Megan

Unable to reinstall xpsp2

Hello, i have a laptop with xpsp2 now i want to format and reinstall it with xpsp2 itself . but trying to format it shows a error as harddisk is not ...

wifibg

Unable to reinstall xp sp2

Hello, i have a laptop with xpsp2 now i want to format and reinstall it with xpsp2 itself . but trying to format it shows a error as harddisk is not ...

statehold

Unable to remove virus

Hello, i have a laptop in taskmanager i found three files running i am unable to end these applications.Files are as followa (lucky.exe, sumanya.exe,...

mbcmcb

I cannot open my account ,

Hello, I cannot open my account because I've forgotten my password. So how can I do to get my account.

livebox12

How do send a files through lan?

Hello, I am using Win Xp Sp2 Os nearly 30 machines. all the machines are connected thru ' win server 2003. how can i use intranet ? and how can i se...

trustm600

Want to transfer file from one user to other

Hello, i join new company, so company has provided me a computer that user name is (alex ), i had lot of files on that user name then company open my...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
Rizvi

Signing in

Hello, WHY DO I TO SIGN IN BOTH MY PASSWORD AND E-MAIL EVERY TIME. WHY DID THAT CHANGE AND HOW CAN I CHANGE. HOW DO I GET HOLD OF HOTMAIL.COM

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
Nomadic

Wierd noises, now wont start & a red light

Hello, First my computer would start shutting down randomly and the internal speaker would make weird noises until I flipped the switch in the back o...

6 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
BlackRob183

Hp 530 sound difficulties

Solved

Hello, I own a fairly new HP 530. A few days ago i was tryin to change my volume and somehow ended up losing all my audio enhancements. when i go int...

4 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
sajjad

Helppp improtant

Hello, we apolgize for the inconvience,windows dis not start successfully.." here it gives you options none of these options work and just rert ...

wifipen

Problem with sharing internet between two sys

Hello, i tried sharing between two computers in the first system typed in the cmd prompt ping 198.168.1.2 and the second system with 198.168.1.3 both...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
CharlesJK

Task bar

Hello, Hi budy am sam i have got a new prob in system , the prob is the task bar icons is not visbiling on my moniter .i tried to check in ...

CharlesJK

Can i setup blutooth on windos xp

Hello, i need to know if it is possible to setup the blutooth on my laptop (acer ASPIRE57202Z) if it has windos xp or it must be windos vista to be s...

wifipen

My pen drive is not detected

Hello, my pen drive is not being detected...my system has very useful such like my project report..plkease help recover my problem.

cm420

Webcam

Hello, when i m doing chatting with my friend and i have not web camera , but my friend have webcamera then i he can see me?

cm420

Suspicious e-mail

Hello, I just recieved an e-mail from dlklinger100@hotmail.com stating that my account will be closed tomorrow if I do not confirm my username, date...

cm420

How to use pushd command in lan

Hello, I have a local area connection which goes through a Livebox router, there are two laptops and one PC that connect to this. I would like to be ...

ryno

Pc dont detect my hard drive when i open it

Hello, my pc when i open it did not recognaize the hard drive after i did something to the BIOS SETUP. tell me what i have to do pls to be ok

kathcat

Need help with multimedia audio control drive

Hello, we have just bought a pc and it has windows xp sp3 on it but i can not get the multi media audio control drivers to work i downloaded it and ...

kathcat

Reformatting

Hello, uh anyone know how to reformatt a laptop , idont know how any help would be greatfull , its running xp

kathcat

Windows crash

Hello, please can someone explain in details why windows crashes more easily than other operating systems

kathcat

Need 0x00000024 help

Hello, I turned my computer off and i turned it back on .. and The error keeps poping up STOP 0x0000024 (0x00190203, 0x86EFA2B8, 0xC0000102, 0x000000...

4 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
H0b01

Thank you...

Hello, my parents lock the computer most of the time and i was wondering if their was a way to see the password when it is loged in by using command ...

wellpart

Ragnarok.inc

Hello, can u please help me i need the driver detective registration key

wellpart

Loose internt connection

Hello, evert time I try to connect to certain web site especially the BBC my intenet closes down. It has only been doing this for about 2 months

wellpart

Problem with recycler: unable to open drives

Hello, I'm having this queer problem of having all my drives locked. Somehow my computer got affected and every time I try to open the drives by Do...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
vbooy57
Results 21951 - 22000 out of a total of 24,656