The discussions

Inserting disc

Hello, i have problem in installing igi2 i m hivin key but in the end of installation it is telling to insert disc 1 i dont know how to do it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
supsoncity

Net not working

Hello, in my laptop LAN is connected but internet is not working,message displayed as "tool - -> diagnose the problem".

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
bleem44

Ses

Hello, my downloading speed 35 kbps ,I want to increase may downloadind speed plz solve my problem

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Same problem as that other guy help me

Hello, well that other guys says '''''' "could not rename..." error at 98%. After a lot of tries, I decided to use the "Run as..." feature from the r...

kieferschild

Hard disk error

Hello, Hi i have a problem with my hard disk it can format or accept to delete any thing from it .Please help me solve this problem

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Gage

Windows did not start properly

Hello, hello i had a computer there is 3 mounth ago that wasn't work so i bought a new one.but now want to use both of them so i hook it up and it sa...

rabeel

Search and copy

Hello, I would like to run a command using cmd.exe in which i search for specific files in a directory and all subdirectories and then copy those fil...

gilly7979

Downgrading problem

Hello, i have PC hp pavilion dv5 which comes with vista .i tried to downgrade to XP. before i start installing i checked hp drivers website but i di...

blinki2000

I need an advice

Hello, friends just i have found a flash disk kingston 64 gb at 10$ but the seller warning me the flas disk is damaging to folders. if i buy can i so...

Mychelms

It wont start up

my problam is that windows failed to start . and it says "a recent hardware or soft ware change might be the cause and to fix it you have to insert yo...

gha_04

Batch file to start the services in list of c

Hello, I want to start the services in list of computers in my domain. waht my requirement is i have more than 500 clients in my domain. in t...

lushijial72

Hp pavillion dv4tu soun driver xp

Hello, I have notebook hp pivillion dv4 1211tu pls send me the link sound driver xp

Zennon4

Activte code

Hello,

wll.willy2

Tmobile g1

Hello, I would like to know, how can I access the internet from my computer through my tmobile G1

Brown_E

Windows recovery

Hello, I am Facing problem, Here I Formatted First My C Drive, After that i have format E Drive, Some mistake i chosen my D Drive How i can take the ...

Shanmuka

E-mailing videos

Hello, I recently purchased a Canon Power Shot camera. I have made several 22 second videos. When I try to e-mail them I`m asked to reduce the size o...

yashmaur

How to format

Hello, hello ..how do i format a motorola z6m minisd so that later i can put it in my pc to see my files??? please and thank you

hardman34

Msn :@

Hello, I Had Msn But My Emotions Wernt Working So i Uninstalled MSN, Now it Wont let me download MDN on any site keeps saying internet not connecte...

kaderitka

Audio device is not detecting

Hello, . There is no sound in my laptop .. compaq presario c700 .. when i try to install the audio driver its saying tht audio device is not found ....

sujathagio

Once i turn in my hp i get a blue screen!!!!!

Hello, I bought my Hp about 2-3 yrs ago, i sent it back before the warranty expired-- and the mother board was replaced. The problem was that once i ...

karstens281

Ablack screen

Hello, i am getting a black screen for few sec after log on and also the back ground of the icons is also black and i cant detect any viruse...

anithNair15

Validate prob

Hello, tell me how shud i get rid of this problem..

brijeshpon

Drive firstoption auto

Hello, Hi Dear all , when ever i amopen my harddrive i amgetting first option "AUTO" because ofthat iamun able to open the drive with buble ...

scrshots

Memory problem

Hello, is it possible to upgrade the memry of acer zg5? if yes is there any available in the market?

Nathans02

Audio device is not working

Hello, i installed an windows xp 3 on finished installing i restart my computer but also my device is not working

Penchalaiah

Can i still share files through my mobile and

Hello, i have a laptop which is a de;; D600 latitude and i dont thik it has bluetooth however my phone does samsung g600 and i was wondering if i cou...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
SourNerd

Connecting to internet via x over cable??

Hello, Hello, i have recently bought a laptop, and i would like to connect via crossover cable to my desktop , to connect to the internet? the lap...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
ans

Hp pavilion dv4-1000et xp audio driverproblem

Hello, ı downgrading xp but ı could not install audio driver. anybody have dv4-1000et's drivers?

fine456

Flash player

Hello, I have problem with flash player how to install because i have this problem. (To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need t...

4 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
hadnj62

Ahsan's home video.avi

Hello, My system has a virus, it's name ahsan's "Home Virus.avi " . Please sir give me a free download Anti software. Thanks Muha...

ccconcert6

Mobile and laptop connectivity

Hello, I am using NOKIA N82 mobile and I want to connect this with my laptop SONY VAIO -VGN-CR36G/B pl tell me how Thanks & Regards, RAVI...

fster630

Missing .dll

Hello, When turning on the computer I get the following message "shdocvw.dll" not found. The computer screen shows only the windows cloud backgroun...

5 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Fn problem

Hello, i have Dell laptop recently i been having problem nothing coming on the external screen please advise... thANKS

fex543

People send the driver

Hello,People send the driver for ноутбука DELL A860, the audiodevice on trunk High Definition Audio and the modem on trunk High Definition Audio for X...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
survira

Organization chart

Hello, How to create an organization chart with using of arrow symbol in excel 2003?

hun.ted15

Sound ? why why why arn"t you working

Hello, Just wondering if any can help me . i have a HP Pavillion dv6000 for some reason both of the headphone jacks don't seem to work. i've tri...

handcuffs76

My dvd drive....

is driving me nuts it will read disks. (that i have made previously or bought) but it was saying that it burned a disk successfully but then rea...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
Themask02

System 32 problem

Hello, When my system starts up it has an error message which says :- C:windows/system32/DLL/masdaq? is missing Can anyone tell me how to re...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
kuvichaka

A message saying operation aborted

Hello, when i sign into my hotmail a message comes up saying '' internet explorer cannot open the internet site https://outlook.live.com/owa/ operatri...

Penchalaiah

Windows was unable to format

Hello, i have windows vista which I am bot able to burn the E: drive(DVD) syastem replies with the message - windows was unable to format. I even in...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2009 by
Pete

Problems with screensize contected to lcd tv

Hello, I have a problem with a brocken screen on HP pavilion zt3000: I run my computer throug LCD, but with a mistake I change screensize on computer...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
patman

Cant find sound logo on taskbar

Hello, I cant find system logo on the task bar..what should i do to get the logo?

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
tchstre

No menu bar on xp

Hello, I have been using windows XP for a while now but it seems that I can't figure out how to add the menu/title/program tab when I use the T...

gggg

Webcam mode;

Hello, I just want to ask the right model that will fit my compaq presario V3000 notebook pc. Hope you could answer me as soon as possible. Thank you...

downu98

What is the blue screen of death?

Hello,Ive been wondering what Exactly is the blue screen of death? at 12:04PM(UK TIME) a blue screen came up and it was saying about Dump file and it ...

suisse444

How to write cd from hiren boot cd

Hello, I already download hiren bootCD9.7 .but I cannot write it properly into CD.

warrio_r

Delete

Hello, i was having my original windows vista home premium,but by mistakly i have formated my laptop without creating any recovery cd ect.But i am h...

by_ba45

Unable to install windows xp

Hello, I have Dell-E210882 Dual Core computer i have installed windows XP but this operting system currupted i cant reinstall again it wont take it...

step.hen

Sound not coming on

Hello, i dont have sound formy presario v2000 notebook computer, can you help me the right drivers or what ever it may need to make my sound work.ope...

lihoa87

I dont know what has happened to my sound

Hello my name is alex, A couple of weeks ago my sound was working propelly except only 2 of my 4 speakers were playing sound. So i went into contro...

alex
Results 21801 - 21850 out of a total of 24,656