Read this article if you often use the Gmail app and would like to add and manage multiple email accounts within the app.
How to add multiple email accounts to the Gmail app on Android?
To add more email accounts to your Gmail app from an Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Gmail app and tap on your profile picture.
- Select Add another account.
- Choose whether you'd like to add a Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Live or other account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finalize the procedure.
How to add multiple email accounts to the Gmail app on iPhone?
If you'd like to add other email accounts to the Gmail app on your iPhone/iPad, follow these instructions:
- Open the Gmail app and tap on your profile picture.
- Choose the account provider you'd like to add: iCloud, Outlook, Hotmail, Live, Gmail, or other.
- Follow the onscreen steps and your accounts will be set up shortly.
How to switch between multiple email accounts on the Gmail app?
After you have added successfully your email accounts to the Gmail app, you can switch between them. Simply tap on your profile picture and choose the account you'd like to use within the Gmail app.
How to remove an email account from the Gmail app?
You want to remove an email account from the Gmail app?
Go to the Gmail app and tap on your profile picture.
- Select Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose the email account you'd like to remove and select Remove account.
- Switch between gmail accounts
- Gmail.com how to remove password
- How to Merge and Manage Multiple Social Media Accounts
- How to change free fire facebook account to gmail > Guide
- Instagram account recovery tool app > Guide
- How to delete whatsapp account without whatsapp app > Guide
- Unable to attach file in gmail app > Guide
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- How old is my Google account?
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC