In this article you will see how to set your Gmail account as the priority inbox on any Android device.
How to change default inbox on Android?
To change the default inbox type of the Gmail app, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap the Menu key and scroll to Settings.
- Select your email account.
- Tap on Inbox type.
- Select Priority Inbox.
How to change your Gmail inbox layout?
- Navigate to the Gmail app.
- Tap on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and go to Settings.
- Choose the account you'd like to change the layout in.
- Tap on Inbox type.
- Choose Default Inbox, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, or Priority Inbox as you wish.
Do you need more help with Gmail? Check out our forum!
- Gmail app default to all inboxes
- Gmail all inboxes default
- How to set gmail as default on android
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail? > Guide
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac > Guide
- How to turn off important in Gmail? > Guide
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive > Guide
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How old is my Google account?
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail