Would you like to change your browser homepage? Perhaps a new personalised theme with the design of your choice and even your name instead of the Google logo? Search no more, because in this article we will guide you through the simple process using a site named ShinySearch.
How to customize your homepage with ShinySearch?
- Firstly, go to the ShinySearch website.
- Next, select the style you want. An immediate selection is presented on the homepage, but you can also click on Categories for a more detailed search or Upload Picture if you would like to add an image of your own.
- Once you’ve selected your background, click on it and enter the name you want to appear on your home screen browser (where the google logo would normally be) in the box provided. Then click Customise Logo. The changes will appear immediately.
- Your new home page is good to go. If you’d like to keep it as your new permanent home page, click on the button Set as HomePage!.
- Then follow the instructions of your browser, shown here for Chrome:
- If you don’t want to keep your new background, just close the tab and your original Homepage will have remained unchanged.