Restore Dell Inspiron Mini to Factory Settings
To perform a PC Restore, turn on the computer. During the boot process, a blue bar with www.dell.com appears at the top of the screen.
Immediately upon seeing the blue bar, press Ctrl + F11. If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, you will need to repeat the operation (restart your PC).
Image: © iStock.
- Dell inspiron p24t factory reset
- Factory reset dell inspiron mini - Best answers
- Dell inspiron p25t factory reset - Best answers
- Restore Dell Laptop to Factory Settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell inspiron 1525 factory reset - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell inspiron e1505 factory reset ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Factory reset dell inspiron e1505 - Forum - Windows
- How to format my dell inspiron 1525 ✓ - Forum - Windows