If you have activated the pop-up blocker feature of Internet Explorer then each time a pop-up is blocked, you will get a small notification. This article will show you how to disable notifications when a pop-up is blocked.
How to Disable Notifications When a Pop-Up is Blocked
- To disable this feature under Internet Explorer:
- Open IE
- Click on Tools > Options > Privacy
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click on the Settings button
- In the new window that opens up, uncheck " Show Notifications and blocking level.
Photo by Sergey Zolkin on Unsplash
- How to remove notification from internet explorer
- How to turn off notifications on internet explorer - Best answers
- Internet explorer notifications - Best answers
- Remove sound in background of internet Explorer - How-To - Internet
- Internet Explorer - Don't show notification when pop-up is blocked - How-To - Windows 8
- How to remove security certificate error on internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer