Bing is one of the popular internet browsers that provide a seamless experience to its users. If you are using Bing, you can clear its browsing history by following the steps described below. This will help boost your security online.
Clear Your Search History
- Connect to Bing and sign-in with your Microsoft account. Next, click on the Preferences button:
- Click on the History menu:
- Click on the Clear all button:
Image: © iStock.
- Bing images search history
- Bing search history - Best answers
- Bing history - Best answers
- How to clear bing search history on xbox - How-To - Platform
- Reverse image search for art - Guide
- Psp search history - How-To - PSP
- Clear yahoo search history - How-To - Internet
- Chrome disable search history in address bar - Guide