Disable Inbox Importance Markers in Gmail
- Sign-in to your Gmail Account.
- Click on Settings, the small cog icon located in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Inbox section.
- Next to "Importance markers" select "No markers":
- Click on "Save Changes".
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Turn off important in gmail
- How to turn off important in gmail - Best answers
- Gmail turn off important - Best answers
- Gmail couldn't find your google account - Forum - Gmail
- How to change free fire facebook account to gmail - Guide
- Gmail spam recover ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Gmail incoming mail server - How-To - Gmail
- Gmail attachment settings - How-To - Gmail
This document, titled « Disable Inbox Importance Markers in Gmail », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).