The fast startup mode saves the state of the system at each shutdown and allows you to restart your Windows 8/8.1 tablet, PC or laptop faster. However in return, you won't have access to certain features at startup including access to the BIOS, the boot menu and Safe Mode.
How to Disable Fast Startup Mode on Windows 8.1
- Press Windows + X and from the menu displayed, select "Power Options".
- Click on "Choose what the power buttons do".
- Click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable", to unlock the "greyed out" options
- In the "Shutdown" section, uncheck "Turn on fast startup".
- Disable fast boot windows 8
- Windows 8 disable fast boot - Best answers
- Windows 8.1 disable fast boot - Best answers
- How to disable password in windows 8 - Guide
- How to disable uac in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Disable Autoplay on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Disable Webcam on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to disable firewall in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8