In this sort article you'll learn how to create an automatic and send automated vacation replies under Outlook.com.
- Sign-in to your Outlook.com account.
- Click on Settings > Options
Go to Managing your account > Sending automated vacation replies.
- Select "Send vacation replies to people who email me" and type down your message.
- Click on Save.
- Outlook.com - Automated vacation replies
- Outlook mobile set automatic reply - How-To - Android
- Unable to reply to emails in outlook ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Outlook - create a rule to automatically reply to new messages - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook.com - How to Set a Reply-To Address - How-To - Outlook
- How to automate birthday email in outlook ✓ - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Outlook.com - Automated vacation replies », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).