How to reset Outlook to "first run" status
In this article you will learn how to reset Outlook to "first run status", which will imply the following changes:
- All the accounts settings will be deleted from your computer.
- Upon launching Outlook (after the procedure), the following message will be displayed: "Welcome to Microsoft Outlook".
- Close Outlook.
- Press Windows Key + R to display the Run tab.
- Type regedit and click on OK
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/version_number/Outlook/Setup
In the Name list
, simply select and delete the following entries:
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
This document, titled « How to reset Outlook to "first run" status », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM