In this article you will learn how to reset Outlook to "first run status", which will imply numerous changes listed below.
How to reset Outlook to "first run" status
- All the accounts settings will be deleted from your computer.
- Upon launching Outlook (after the procedure), the following message will be displayed: "Welcome to Microsoft Outlook".
- Close Outlook.
- Press Windows Key + R to display the Run tab.
- Type regedit and click on OK
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/version_number/Outlook/Setup
In the Name list, simply select and delete the following entries:
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Outlook first run
- Reset outlook to first run - Best answers
- Reset outlook 2016 - Best answers
- How to set out of office in outlook app - How-To - Android
- Postmaster@outlook.com - How-To - Hotmail
- Outlook android conversation view - How-To - Android
- Change outlook email address - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook email - How-To - Hotmail
This document, titled « How to Reset Outlook to "First Run" Status », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).