If you suspect that someone is viewing your Outlook formerly Hotmail email account without your consent, we recommend that you change your password. This will prevent the theft of your personal information and the use of your account for sending spam or other shady purposes.
Change Email Password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com
To change your password, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account, click your profile picture, and select View account.
Next, click Change password, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
Then, you'll need to verify your identity. To do this, click Send code and enter the code that you receive via your mobile phone or email address.
After verifying your account, enter your current password, the new password, and click Confirm. Finally, click Next , and an email will be sent confirming the change of your password.
Image: © Rawpixel - 123RF.com
- Hotmail change password
- Change hotmail password - Best answers
- How to change hotmail password - Best answers
- How to Recover Your Hotmail Account - How-To - Hotmail
- Supercell id change password ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Linux change password script - How-To - Bash
- Supercell change password ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- I've got hacked by supercell ID, - Forum - Clash of Clans