The taskbar in Windows 7 is there to serve the functional purpose of allowing you to access the various applications available on your computer. However, for those who care about the aesthetics of their device, it also serves a decorative purpose. Because Microsoft allows you to change the color of the taskbar, you can customize it to your liking.
Change the Taskbar Color in Windows 7
- From the desktop, right-click Customize > Window Color.
- Select from the group of colors, and then click Save Changes.
Image: © snig - Shutterstock.com
- How to change taskbar color windows 7
- Change taskbar color windows 7 - Best answers
- Windows 7 taskbar color - Best answers
- Can't change taskbar color windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to change notepad background color windows 7 - How-To - Text editor
- Notepad change background colours ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Change administrator name windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Change registered owner windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7