Now follow these simple steps to download new WhatsApp Messenger app on your Tizen smartphone.
1. Open Tizen Store app on your Tizen smartphone.
This is available on your home screen. Don’t see it? On the home screen drag your finger from down side to upper. The new tab will appear. Here on the first tab you will see Tizen Store app.
2. In the Tizen Store, now search WhatsApp from search option.
You will see search option in the right upper corner. Open it and type WhatsApp or WhatsApp Messenger and tap on it.
3. The other option to find WhatsApp app in store is go to Popular app section. Here you will see all the popular apps on Tizen. Now tap on WhatsApp.
4. Now here you will see download option, hit it and it will be successfully installed on your smartphone.
Note that it will start downloading if you are logged in to Tizen Store with your Samsung ID. If not, then first you have to sign up to Tizen Store with Samsung account using your email ID or working phone number.
5. Now tap on open button when it successfully installed on your device and login to WhatsApp with your phone number.
These instructions are only for those users who don’t have WhatsApp on their phone. Samsung Z2