Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4551 - 4600 of about 9,830
  • Any way to keep the formatting when using a formula in Excel2007 Closed

I would like to copy the contents and format of a column of cells and paste them in another column using a formula. All columns are formatted as ty...

Sven60 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Comparing Data Between Two Spreadsheets Closed

I have two spreadsheets that includes account number, name, and a charge amount for one (positive number) and a waiver amount (negative number) on the...

keltikroze | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • How do I check for a blank cell in a range and replace them Closed

I am looking for a way to check to see if cells in a column are blank and replace the blanks with a character (in the case a ?) in an Excel 2010 works...

bjgranger | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 16, 2014
    3 replies
  • How to Cycle through 2 different workbooks and adding rows from Closed

Hello, i have 2 workbooks customer and Item customer has 1 sheet named custname which has a list of customer's name in column A (I. E. John, ...

croft12329 | Latest reply: croft12329 Oct 16, 2014
    0 replies
  • color cells based on input Closed

I want to change color of my cells based on an input. eg: If I input 3 in a particular cell, 3 consecutive cells must be highlighted. Any thoughts?

myexcel.ren | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Using vlookup function in VBA Solved/Closed

I have a list of name and employee number in sheet 1 in column a and b.. Then what i want is to by simply typing the employee number in sheet 2 column...

gsyrill | Latest reply: gsyrill Oct 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting-color a cell based on the value of anothe Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns of cells: R1-R100 & S1-S100. The cells in column R are the sum of cells L2:Q2, etc are is labeled "Expected Time to Process ...

wharrington | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Comparing street address in two different worksheets Closed

Greetings collaborators! I would like some assistance with comparing street addresses in two different worksheets. The lists are quite long (thous...

Sick_of_you | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • I am trying to add 10 days to a "custom" date Closed

In the original cell I am using a custom date format of 00\/00\/0000 and in another cell I am adding 10 days to the date with the simple formula C1+10...

realpple | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2014
    3 replies
  • Strange problem with a macro Closed

Hi, I've been using an Excel macro for some time that opens another spreadsheet, selects all of the cells, copies them, comes back to the .xlsm wor...

slocumDoc | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • automatically transfer data from Excel forms into worksheet Closed

Hello, I have a requirement to automatically extract data contained in Excel Forms, (there could be hundreds of forms) into a worksheet. Any assistan...

larobina | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to write vba macro in excel 2013 to delete cells in column Closed

I am analyzing data of two column A1-A310632 cell and B1-B310632 cells to check and delete the first 2 columns i.e A1-2,B1-B2 while keeping the nex...

waisi | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • hey may I ask you something please? Closed

i have two columns "County" and "County Code" i want to check country code not blank , and country code blank then return a value from a County to a n...

shivraj | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro for shifting contents of a particular cell Closed

I am trying to create a small macro which helps me copy the contents of a particular sheet (In my case the total of a long list of calculations) as an...

blah85 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2014
    3 replies
  • format a cell with a comment based on a comment in another cell Solved/Closed

Hi, I need to format a cell with a comment based on a comment in another cell. So cell A1 might ask a question like is the window clean? B2 will...

stevo5355 | Latest reply: stevo Oct 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro to copy paste without having all the source books opened Solved/Closed

Hello Kioskea users. I hope you're all doing great. Today I have a concern that I'm not able to figure out. Any help will be really appreciated. I...

fabianchpe | Latest reply: fabianchpe Oct 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • PDF overwriting previous PDF Closed

Hello fellow Kioskeans, When I generate an invoice from my invoice template, it is automatically saved to an "Invoice" folder as a pdf. However, I...

vcoolio | Latest reply: vcoolio Oct 11, 2014
    2 replies
  • Automatically moving cells with data Closed

I have a column of times ie A1 = 00:25 A2 = 00:32 A3 = Nothing or it could be 0 or #N/A A4 = Nothing or it could be 0 or #N/A A5 = 00:27 an...

SuttonRider | Latest reply: SuttonRider Oct 10, 2014
    2 replies
  • excel Closed

Hello, I have report which consist date 1-30 in that first 15 days different format. last 15 days different format. first 15 days i can change dat...

husni88 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 10, 2014
    3 replies
  • Delete Rows with no conditional formatting highlights Closed

Hi everyone! I have a quick query regarding tidying-up some worksheets I generate regularly that I've been unable to find a solution for despite se...

oldschool1234 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 9, 2014
    3 replies
  • Suppress displaying True or False in a conditional cell Closed

=IF(J7>=$M$4, IF(J7

Rnfowler57 | Latest reply: Rnfowler57 Oct 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto Sort groups of columns Closed

Hello there, I (finally!) figured out the AutoSort macro, but I'd like to take it a step further if possible. I have columns A,B,C,D that I wa...

aholden | Latest reply: aholden Oct 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • adding cells in excel from diff. sheets Closed

Hello, Is it possible to add cells from different sheets in a single workbook. If so what is the formula? Thanks

gizmo | Latest reply: An1 Oct 8, 2014
    4 replies
  • VBA Code Not working when modified Closed

Hello! I have the following VBA Code on an Excel worksheet, which has been working fine up until today, when I modified it slightly (just changing ...

CristinaSC | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to convert Date to word in excel Solved/Closed

how to convert Date to word in excel e.g. 05/01/1992 to change Five January, Ninteen Ninty two

maheshprajap... | Latest reply: carminabigue Oct 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro:- Deleting rows on condition for selected no of col. Closed

Hi. I have an excel for which i require to delete rows if there is "n" found in the row. But i want this row to get deleted for only a particular n...

ShridharSahu | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Chg background color of any cell in range based on another cell Closed

Hello, I am trying to maintain a spreadsheet of races and personal bests for runners. My runners are in rows. The races and Mile Split times are...

tsandman | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Sheet 1 has about 400 line items. I would like to be able to select certain line items on Sheet 1 and ...

sunny49er | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 6, 2014
    22 replies
  • Calculate Total Total Hours Per Client Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a spreadsheet in which employyees time are entered on a daily basis along with the client they worked for. The spreadsheet calculates ...

ad1959 | Latest reply: ad1959 Oct 3, 2014
    5 replies
  • How to change row color based on percentage?? Closed

Hello, Starting in cell "AB10" I have a value in percentage, if the percentage is below 20% I want the entire row to be yellow fill, if below 10% ...

mahall | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel - Copying data from multiple files into a single workbook Closed

I am trying to find someone to help me write a VBA code that will search a folder with hundreds of .xls and .xlsx files and copy rows of data to a fre...

djhoch | Latest reply: djhoch Oct 1, 2014
    0 replies
  • Building a reporting tool Closed

Hi Guys, This is my first time on this forum but it won't be my last. I am pretty functional with excel but lack VBA/macro skills but I am in the p...

anjosm | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • VBA Code stopped working when modified Closed

Hello! I have the following VBA Code on an Excel worksheet, which has been working fine up until today, when I modified it slightly (just changing ...

CristinaSC | Latest reply: CristinaSC Oct 1, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel graph help Closed

Hi, I am trying to create a graph to show overlapping employee shifts but I am not sure how to go about doing it. I have the following employees...

tinayat | Latest reply: tinayat Sep 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Enter current date and time with SHORTEST CUT Closed

Hi, I'm using a tracking sheet for incoming couriers everyday, and would like to log each item as they come with current date and time. I've been u...

dcfurog | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Convert values in 1 cell to rows Closed

Hello, I have an excel in which there are multiple values in 1 cell separated with comma. i want all the values in cell to be converted in to d...

abhishek643 | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 29, 2014
    4 replies
  • How to count date cells for monday of this week Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to count the number of cells with date = to MONDAY of this current week and also MONDAY of the following week within a defined...

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt Sep 29, 2014
    4 replies
  • xlsm vs xlsb Closed

Hello everyone, I've been reading up on the two different file formats and discovered a large variance in opinions. XLSB, being binary, apparently ...

vcoolio | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Help: IF function using OR, how to make False disappear! Closed

So I'm writing an excel formula based on Award placings in a race using the IF and OR function. I have the formula correct but I don't want anything t...

daraiuculano | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy a row and paste it down 119 times Closed

Hello, I am using Mac Excel 2011 and I am quite new to Excel Marco. For the purposes of organizing research data, I need help with creating VBA c...

ybiancheng | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 29, 2014
    3 replies
  • add multiple if statements in one cell? Closed

Here is my current formula: =IF($R2="KM",$O2*$S2,IF($T2="KM",$O2*$U2,IF($V2="KM",$O2*$W2,IF($X2="KM",$O2*$Y2)))) what that does is only gives me t...

jestew | Latest reply: jestew Sep 26, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto generate the seller sales report Solved/Closed

Hi! I create a sales report and I set up total 6 worksheet Worksheet 1 I named it Price list ... is a Data for my sales report. and I set a co...

Winndixie | Latest reply: Winndixie Sep 26, 2014
    8 replies
  • Separate numbers in different columns by a formula Closed

Hello, I want to separate numbers in different columns by formula. For example: in Cell (A1) having number 106,504.00 separate in different cells...

azam | Latest reply: azam Sep 26, 2014
    0 replies
  • Formula to increment date by seven days. Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, In a work sheet, I have an invoice date (say column A) and a due date (say column H) with the due date being seven days after the ...

vcoolio | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 26, 2014
    2 replies
  • Automatically transfering rows from one sheet to another Solved/Closed

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I've created a spreadsheet to track all contracts complied within our department. I have a "Contract Sta...

madi9749 | Latest reply: madi9749 Sep 26, 2014
    4 replies
  • IF function with Date addition Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble finding an answer as to how I can add 5 more days in my condition. I have 4 columns: one for an Order date (A2)...

garycrant | Latest reply: garycrant Sep 25, 2014
    4 replies
  • Dealing with 'Today()' formula in Excel VBA code Solved/Closed

Hi Everyone, I have this VBA code in a Excel sheet (specifically in the Module) which does the following: - finds the empty cell in range "B:B" -...

masinyaka | Latest reply: masinyaka Sep 25, 2014
    4 replies
  • Macro needed to delete rows with certain condition. Closed

Hi, I have about 169,000 lines of items to go through and I'm trying to figure out a macro to delete every row that contains the word "Discontinue...

tsunamibomb | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel > Macro for Defined Range Dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I've a question that I have starting date in Column "E3" Sheet 1 and ending date in Column "F3" Sheet 1. I want a macro that insert dates i...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: Game Start Now Sep 23, 2014
    13 replies
  • Macro or VB code Help on Moving data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Would request you to please help on the following query I have. I have an Input sheet which has data entered in Column A to F like name, emp ...

DSDaisy | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2014
    1 reply