The discussions

Compare sheet and return last column

Hello, I have two sheets with the same column to compare as follows: Sheet 1 Column A: First name Column B: Surname Column C: Father's name ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Merge data from 3 columns into one cell

Closed

Hello, I am trying to make bin labels for my parts dpt. I have a file with 3 columns but it's 2051 rows long. I need the data from the 3 columns to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Excell: consolidate dupes and add missing dat

Hello, I can's seem to find an answer anywhere for my problem. I have a CSV list in excel that has companies contact information and what category t...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel conditional format or formula help

Hello, I need help for conditional formatting or a If/then/And/or formula that can assign numbers for multiple criteria. How can I set up a bla...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Needed macro for raw data arrange in colunms

Hello, i have data in multiple row and transfare in colums, Please help me. 001 GEN V C 00:00:55:02 00:00:58:00 02:01:00:00 02...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel: chnge gen # format to date format.

Hello, I have searched this site but can't see how to get an Excel colume I have to convert to a date format. The column has dates in this general nu...

TrowaD

Save the html page as excel sheet

Closed

Hello, I have a HTML page which contains a table. I want the contents of the data to be stored into an excel sheet. For this I want a pop up asking...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Assign value from one cell to other-excel vb

Hello, I need to assign a value to a cell and to the following 5 cells. If I could assign a value to a cell from one cell to another it would lo...

TrowaD

Icons and browser wont open

Hello, Some, not all of the program, file icons and internet browser icons on my laptop wont open, when I click on them a screen pops up asking m...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Excel vba to filter rows containing same word

Closed

Hello, In my Excel there is a column, say, column A, where all the cells are text string such as company names. My task is to filter all the rows w...

11 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
witsend

Macro sum

Closed

Hello, Can I get a macro to add a total line? I want to specify the starting row each time, but then sum down to the row above the totals. I'v...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel macros>functions

Hello, I have a function that I need some help with to save a mass amount of time. I have a report tab named "total" which I would like to keep, bu...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare columns and update the row

Hello, I need some help with a VBA code. I have tried differents codes that i found in the forum but they didn t match with what i m looking for...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
phoenix

Macro to delete rows containing a date

Hello, On a daily basis I populate data on different worksheets. Meaning on each day I have to delete T-2 data to populate T-1 data. I would lik...

tristanfey

Excel 2010compare multiple columns of data

Hello, I have been given 6 seperate excel docs with serial numbers in, i have created 6 columns containing these different serial numbers but now...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel03searching row,then deleting/updating

Hello, I'm currently trying to piece together an Excel spreadsheet with the following functions done by forms: 1) Add data (including a unique 6 ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
scowny

Excel

Hello, please giveme the formula of percentage Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

TrowaD

Excel macro to copy cell i4 to active cell

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to copy data in cell I4 to the cell I select (also in column I), but I'm confused between absolute and relative...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Vb excel 2010 - loop until can't find

Solved

Hello, We are trying to manipulate data from a very old DOS program. We have a lengthy macro that works well until the end where it seaches for s...

25 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel transfer

Hello, I have a problem. I want to transfer some data from the files to excel. I meant I have some forms from my colleages about their work ti...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: locate value in one list & copy

Solved

Hello, I need some help with Exel. I have two lists: List one contains two coulmns: ID numbers and age. List two contains also two coulms: ID ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Brad

Data reshuffling of cells

Solved

Hello, Dear Friends, I need your help to solve the following problem. I have few files containing data of more than 50,000 records. Some rec...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
Aslam

Transfer data in one sheet to another sheet

Hello, how i can transfer some cells in one sheet to another sheet automatically. for example i have one sale report that i want to this information...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Summary with data from different worksheets

Hello, I have a file with 42 worksheets, all the same format (kind of "entry screens"). I need to create a summary table listing the data from all ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

I want to compare data in two sheets

Hello, I am stuck up with a problem in macro please do help me, I have 2 sheets with data i want compare two sheets, if the data is same it should ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel: if cells match use related value

Hello, Here is what I need to figure out how to do: If the value of A matches any other cell in A then I need all matching columns to t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Deleting multiple rows (2 rows and leave 1)

Hello, I need a REALLY QUICK reply. I'm working on a worksheet in excel that has hundreds of rows and I want to delete every 2 consecutive rows an...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Two worksheets compare info and insert data

Hello, I have two worksheets and I am trying to find and compare information in one and then return the matching information to the spreadsheet fo...

rizvisa1

Problem with excel 2003

Hello, I have a problem with excel 2003 I am trying to do this: i have a sheet with 20.000 rows and some of them (the rows with the died perso...

rizvisa1

List of sheet names used in one sheet

Hello, I have been given a model with 53 sheets, I want to check if the formulas are ok. I was thinking to make a flowchart or matrix to be able t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Changin format of date in excel

Hello, Trying to chang the date format in 2007 Excel. The date looks like 05 Oct 2011/0630 and I was wanting 10/5/2011 6:30... Any help greatly ap...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Annie

Macro help

Hello, I have created a sheet which contains all the details abt the customer and feed back received from the clients and the sales team, Each...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Compare columns

Hello, I need your help to resolve next problem: i have 5 columns (A, B,C,D,E) with these characteristics : 1. The length of all 5 columns are vari...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Microsoft excel - timesheet help

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with a problem I've been having, I would be greatful. I want to send info from one worksheet to...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help for sorting top 5 values on excel

Hello, I have office 2007 & I would apreciade if somebody could help me with my problem bellow! I have 3 columns, column A with names, column B with...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
Tony

Data from rows into columns

Hello, I'm not that great in Excel so I was wondering if there is a way to separate rows and move to different columns in Excel 2007/2010. I ha...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Code for macro

Hello, Can you please tell me how to write a code to select a statement in a list of statements in excel macro(code) Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Find missing data in 2 columns (excel)

Closed

Hello, I have two lists of data (patent serial numbers) that I need to compare and find the missing serial numbers. In Column A I have my databas...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
dalami81

Excel letters relation to numbers

Good evening I am making an excel spread sheet template for an assignment at college and I have hit abit of a snag. I want to express an answer in ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel 2007 copy multiple columns into one

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will automatically copy multiple column lists into a single list. Let me clarify. Sheet 1 contains...

rizvisa1

Creating a csv file with extract from excel

Hello, I need to extract data in a sheet called csv (A1:H6) in my excel workbook into a new csv file with a new name. The new name is generated...

rizvisa1

Excel macro copy to cell based on criteria

Solved

hey everyone, I'm stuck. I hope someone can help me out today. I have an excel spreadsheet with 1400 rows. The first 3 rows are irrelevant (headi...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel vb script to notify/popup

Solved

Hello, I want to have different cells in the worksheet have pop up messages/notifications when the date or deadline is reached. so when the 1 june 2...

12 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Microsoft excel - info between workbooks

Closed

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to send info from one worksheet to another in Microsoft Excel. I know how to use the function =sheet!a1 ...

Ambucias

Help for vba

Hello, This question is related to MS Office 7. I want to write a code to validate codes used in transaction are present in master sheet or not...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Raj

Excel 2007 not read

Hello, i am using microsoft 2007 version ,but i want to convert my power point to 2003 version as my client does not have 2007 version . kindl...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
ElliotSutton

Vb code to copy data from one sheet to anothe

Hello, My problem is similar to first one. I was able to solve with the solution provided by helper. thanks helper. But, if column Q contains blan...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Solved... didn't need a macro!

Hello, Turns out no macro is needed... =INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!A:A,0)) I have a rather complex issue I'm trying to solve with a macr...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel macro for deleting rows if cells not...

Solved

Hello, I need help to create a Excel macro. Basicly what I have is a sheet full with information about different departments and what I want to do...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Jo

Comparing value of a cell to a range of cells

Closed

Hello, I want to compare the value in a cell - B1 - to the values in a range of cells and return 1 if true and 0 if false. I set up $H$1:$H$14 as my...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
pcsces
Results 4551 - 4600 out of a total of 7,061