The discussions

Automatically copy from one page to excel

Hello, I want to copy information from one sheet to another regarding the categories. For example if I have airline company name, aircraft type, ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Excell conditional formatting

Hello, I have been using conditional formatting to make a cell change colors if a)greater than or b)less than, today's date; however, I don't know...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Office 2010 excel

Solved

Hello, i am trying to show in cell J2 if the sum of cell I2 is more than 10 to show 10 and if the sum is les than 5 to show 0 have found how to show ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
john

Excel 2010 - if function with dates

Hello, I am trying to show in cell J2 if the date of cell I2 is between 1/1/2011 (MM/DD/YYYY) and 12/31/2011 to show SS12 and if not between those ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Create new worksheet with data

Hello, i have created a workbook, that contains my home income and expenditures. it contain for every month, i want, it create a new worksheet for...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

When data changes in sheet1 delete row in s2

Ok, I was able to use Macro to copy row from sheet 1 to sheet 2 with a condition. Now i want to either add to the Macro or create another Macro to de...

FromNC2PR

Data transfer between cells

HELPPP meee!!! :( 1. i desperately need to transfer data between cells within a single EXCEL sheet. 2. on top of that, i need to have the data m...

JaX

Copying data from worksheet 1 to worksheet 2

Solved

Hello, I am using MS Office Excel 2007 and need to know how to copy a row of data from one worksheet to another worksheet using a criteria from colum...

RWomanizer

Copy rows based on criteria - vba

Hi I have about 25000 entries of data that I wish to sort, Angle and time. I want to take them from a complete list in Sheet A to breakdown in Shee...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Multiple conditions multiple worksheets vba

Hello, I've a small macro which I cannot get working. I would like the macro to copy from sheet 1 anything that has the country code 'ITA' and is ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel - delete info from a cell found in anot

Solved

Hello, Hello, I need a solution for the following situation: See attached screenshot from my Excel spreadsheet. I would like to know if the...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Cut &past data from sheet to shhet depending

Solved

Dears, I'm a novice in M* Excel. Still, for day to day followup purpose, I need a macro and/or appropriate solution that does the following: For...

13 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
Sibsanne

Need some help comparing rows from 2 tables

Hello, i have 2 tables... table 1 has sequential serial #s (a) and corresponding prices (b). table 2 has the same serial numbers (a) (used multi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Find and display match text between columns

Hello, I have a work sheet listing Client names in column A and IP for each client in column B. Column C has a list of IPs which I need to match ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel help?

Hello, I have a pivot table that lists items I sell at auction. After the auction ends I need to produce invoices to all buyers and I want to wri...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
Franc

How to do html tagging in excel

Hello, Guys pls do help me i have one sheet with lots of details in it and for eg in row 1 from cell A1 to A100 has different content but i need t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Deleting rows with negative numbers

Hello, I would like to delete spreasheet rows if column H contains a negative number and the line above it in excel. Please help! Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2011 by
RWomanizer

Convert multiple rows and columns to one colu

Solved

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. 480,000 600,000 720,000 520,000 650,000 780,000 300,000 375,...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel formula

Hello, I want to set up a formula to send information from one sheet to another in the same workbook. The information in the source worksheet is...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

2010 excel cell color changing

Hello, I have a spread sheet that has due dates, I want to change color of cells to reflect time due eg: time of due date red 5 days before due...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Color code excel cells according to scores

Solved

Hello, How do I color code cells in excel ti turn colors according to scores--such as red (0-69%), yellow 70-89%), green 90-100%)? Thank you, E....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Match excel columns containing names

Closed

Hello, Using Excel 2010 and I have 2 lists - 1 from phpmyadmin with a list of names entered by my users and a second list from my courier company ...

Ambucias

Updating 1 excel spread sheet usng 2nd sheet?

Closed

Hello, I have 2 excell spread sheets, bothare mailing lists. i woould like to match firstand/or last names from the 2 lists inorder to be able to u...

Ambucias

Can i delete text up to a character in excel

Solved

Hello, Is there a way of deleting all the text up to a certain character in excel. i im trying to import a CSV file in to exchange and need it tyding...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
Mahek

Excel - fill column in list based on criteria

Hello, I am trying to fill a column in a list, based on criteria. Example: In Table 1, I configure the criteria: If string contais "aaa" ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare columns

Solved

Hello, I have a situation like below. Column A Column B Column C A1 1 A2 ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2011 by
thomaswinter85

Excel: match data/copy to another worksheet

Hello, Can someone help me with this please? : ) I'm using 2 worksheets: On 'Tab A' I have: Column A Column B Notification Product Even...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel-macro to group by column & sum value

Solved

I was searching your web site for an example of how to group two columns and sum two different columns. I found an example under the question "Excel ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2011 by
Joe

Excel macro question

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help with a macro that would search for a value entered in a dialog box within a number of worksheets and then p...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Compare two excel sheet

Hello, i want to compare two excel sheets if the row in second sheet is not there in the first sheet i need to copy that row from second sheet...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Need support vba stuff on excel

Hello, I am nani and i have no experince in VBA scripting now i wanna phase out my self to learn Macros VBA with Excel as my most of the day work ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Data replication using macro

Solved

Hello Experts, I have a requirement as follows: User data Entry: Column1 Column2 Column3 Colulmn4 TIME JAN FEB MAR INDIA Bangal...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excell help needed

Hello, I have next problem in Excell, I have columns A1, B1, and C1 with data like this: A1 B1 C1 ABCDEF 4444 ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Pop up vb in excel 2010

Hey guys, I have a large excel file with tons of information about my employees. I need a way to have a pop up to remind 3 months in advanced for w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

If statement help excel 2010

Hello, This forum seems very helpful... I'm working on a spread sheet and have run into a wall with a specific IF statement. I want the cells i...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

C+p macro to dest. based on value

Hello, I'm still learning Macros and the like, and have had some luck learning the functions for what I have need in the past. What I am tryi...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Not able to hear sound from any browser...

Hello, I am working on 64 bit computer.IE 9 windows 7 . The procedure said did not work fine. "It says the specified file is not a registry file...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Create a list based on input cells.

Hello, I am trying to create a vertical list based on cell in sheet2 with various data in sheet1 example file is saved in : http://www.editgr...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
j3kj3k

Going from one excel spreadsheet into others

Closed

Hi everyone, Another newbie here. I have one main excel spreadsheet and I need a macro that looks in a specific folder with 48 individual excel...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Excel 2007 data from many spreadsheets to one

Hello, I'm trying to make a compilation spreadsheet inside a workbook (Excel 2007). We have data from 83 different facilities that each have ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Problem with excel vlookup table array

Hello, I did a vlookup which worked well however, when I opened the spreadsheet and it asked me if I wanted to update, of course I clicked yes. ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: if date changes

Hello, Here's what I want to do. I have a Column where I change the date and I want certain cells in this column to extract different informati...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy-paste to fixed cells macro searchvalue

Hello, How are you? I've been looking for some help in the forums because I'm new to macro programming and have to develop some sort of line code...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro for copying data onto another sheet

Hello, I have a workbook that contains 8 sheets of different states. These sheets have data of five differenct products' sales and achievements fi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Split data from one sheet into many sheets

Hello, I have extracted data from our accounting database (account code, journal number, reference, date etc). Now I want to split the data so tha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Notifications on excel

Solved

Hello, I would need your help to create a notification on excel. I've got a row of date's and when the date is 90 days prior to the expiry dat...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
jd

Excel cell search and enter value

Hello, I need help constructing a formula in Excell 2007 that will do the following - search the spreadsheet for matching number - if it f...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro for extracting particular data

Hello, I request someone to help in solving my problem. I have two sheets one is "cashbook" and another sheet is "transaction". In "cashbook" shee...

rizvisa1

Unhide tab in excel

Solved

Hello, I have a cell in excel that is either true or false. Based on that then it is linked to a check box. When ever I type the word "True" it ...

rizvisa1

Excel drop down list

Hello, My question is regarding drop down list in excel. If i have data of all 12 month. and i have created a drop down list in excel of all 12 mo...

rizvisa1
Results 4451 - 4500 out of a total of 7,061