The discussions

Problems with a printer rom

I was installing a printer Software... or something like that, but I forgot to take out the disk and I turned off my laptop and now it won't turn off,...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
xpcman

My computer shuts down while gaming

Hello, So i built a rig that i thought was to optimal standards.It has a i5 #4750 processor. 32 gigs of ram a evga gforce gtx 560 ti 448 core vide...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite wont do anything!!

Hi, really hoping someone can help. I got a Toshiba Satellite 6 months ago. Its been working fine but in the last few days it just wont do anything....

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
xpcman

8gb memory sdhc card can't transfer pics and music to it

I have an 8GB Toshiba microsd memory card and I can't transfer pics and music to it from my computer to the card. When I tried it keeps saying please ...

carminabigue

Lenovo ideapad won't start up

Solved

Hello, I turned off my computer yesterday and there was an update to be done but my computer wasn't turned back on I think. Thus, my computer won't...

carminabigue

Copy file from flash drive to sd card

Sir how to copy a file if I connect by pen drive through otg a file such as music or video to SD card plz tell.

carminabigue

Poweroff

Hello, I have a HP probook 6360b that switches off when ever I remove the power cable. even though the battery pack is fully charged. Configu...

kieferschild

Do i need to format my wd external after i buy it online

Solved

Hello, do i need to format first my WD My Passport WDBPGC5000ABL 500GB External hard drive before i can use it? thanks Configuration: Window...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
lanie

How to format write protected usb flash drive?

Hello, dennis Is it possible to help me format my usb drive online which is write protected? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357....

Computertech

Pendrive not showing up after write protection error.

Hello Recently I Tried Burning Windows Iso to my USB flash Drive(Transcend 8gb). It didnt work.I Tried to format then It popped up an error showing ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
Computertech

Monitor problem

Hello, My desktop is switched on. All the connected devices are on. But my monitor does not gets switched on. It just blinks with an orange color ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
Computertech

My pendrive does not detect

Hello, Sir my I ball hybrid pen drive does not get detect on my PC having window xp earlier it was fine after I download a vob file from than on pro...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
mitlove

Laptop turns off when i remove the charger!

Hello, I have a Advent Roma Laptop which i bough from a guy from a internet site, only for me to find out that the laptop has a battery problem. E...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
Imran

Acer4530 black screen

pls help me fix my acer 4530 black screen.Only power light is on and no activity to all the led lights. how to flash its BIOS on usb stick? downloaded...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
xpcman

My micro sd card was locked by nokia 6303i classic.how to fix?

My micro sd card was locked .It ask for password and im not remember it.I tried to use adapter to and put my micro sd into pc, but it cant rrecognize ...

Ambucias

Problem with my pen drive

Hello, My name is Akhila, and I am not able to open my pen drive in my lap top. Whenever I try to open, it is showing a notification saying that t...

Ambucias

Power on but no display dell

Hello, Hi My laptop power on but no display dell inspiron 3537 plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

How can i watch a movie/video from my tv to a laptop via hdmi?

Hello, I wish to watch a movie from a tv channel to my laptop, that way i can record it or share it. is it possible and how? Thanks

Ambucias

What are these files inside my usb flash drive

Hello everyone i had the virus shortcut inside my USB and i finally managed to delete it using the usbfix. The problem is 3 files are still inside my ...

Ambucias

No display on monitor

Solved

Hello, I had a problem with my date/time resetting and ran loads of virus scan etc but came up with nothing. Changed time/date in bios but kept doin...

8 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire 51 won't boot until i took out the battery

Solved

I have an Acer Aspire 5100 laptop. It would boot up and shut down after a few seconds. I put it on a hard surface and it started working for awhile. T...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
reagolly

Laptop constantly rebooting

Hello, I have an older alienware laptop (from 2008) that is now stuck in a constant loop of rebooting itself. It stays on for only a few seconds the...

BrianGreen

Toshiba laptop touchpad locked

i know lots of people have asked about this before but nothing seems fo be working for me!! none of the f5 or f9 combinations are working. i dont want...

BrianGreen

Computer fails to startup

Hello, I press the startup button. It runs for a while before anyting appears and automatically shutdown. Tried many times without success. Can...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
Computertech

Satellite r945 not working

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite R945 with Windows 7 32 bit has stopped working. I try to start it up, but all it gives me is the beginning TOSHIBA/Phoen...

6 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
KY_WD  

Unable to open my pen drive

Hi I am unable to open my pen drive .I have scan and clear the virus but still getting, There was a problem starting 4#AJBOPMHXO.ini The specified...

Computertech

Headphones won't work?

Solved

Hello, So, I have a Dell laptop and every time I connect my headphones or any headphones i borrow, I get a message pop up saying that it's plugged ...

Computertech

Start up toshiba satellitec670

Hello, when i turn on my laptop nothing happens but i get a red and green lite showing on the front of laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
gertz

Laptop discharging even when plugged in.

Hello, my laptop Compaq Presario CQ56 does not charge and it even seems to discharge faster with the charger plugged in, the battery dies after some t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
xpcman

There was a problem starting c:\`proga...

Hello, please help me solve this..please check the pic Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2251.0

xpcman

Not work function key

Hello, key board not work Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 42.0.2311.90

xpcman

Acer laptop is not booting

Solved

Hello, I have a acer laptop. Already i had windows 7 professional OS. I installed windows 7 Ultimate two days back. And I installed some soft...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
EswarBalu

Problem with keyboard >>>help!!!

Hello, my laptop has a problem with the keyboard< whenever i open the caps lock it types small letters and when i close it it write with capital let...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
soya

Dell inspiron

Hello, my computer only starts when I press the power and delete button and the screen is black. The three lock symbols stay on. Configurati...

carminabigue

Acer aspire 5250 fn key not working

Hello, I noticed yesterday that the Fn key on my keyboard does not work when I tried increasing its brightness (Fn+right arrow). Any Help?? ...

carminabigue

Cant get my keyboard to work an my acer note pad

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me please? I cant get my keyboard to work an my acer note pad Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer...

carminabigue

Intel g31 keyboard mouse does not get detected during boot

Solved/Closed

i got an intel G31 motherboard..the problem i am facing is.. both the PS2 as well as USB keyboard and mouse arnt detected during the boot process..an...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
RohanRC1

Want to shut down only display using short cut key

Hello, i have DELL inspiron 15 5000 series, i want to shut down only display not whole system.so how can i do it. previously i have lenovo g540,...

kieferschild

Few keys unresponsive.

Hello, Few keys on my laptop aren't responding. like 'V','B',space bar, left and bottom arrow keys. sometimes they start responding...but not eve...

Computertech

Trouble with bios?

I have on my pc two hard drives. Recently, I reinstalled windows xp on drive c. When both drives are physically connected BIOS shows in BOOT section o...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
vag

My computer key board is not working

Hello, my keyboard on my computer is not working Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.152

Computertech

My mouse/ cursor is stuck at one place

Hello, Can u please me out with my cursor thing, as it is stuck at one place. I tired Fn+7 or Fn+6 or Fn+7+Atl but it didn't work to move my cursor....

BrianGreen

Keypad not working properly

Hello, help to reset keypad functions to default on my gateway laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

BrianGreen

Cpu working perfectly, but monitor have no signal?

My Computer have working perfectly, CPU, Mouse and Keyboard have display light and Monitor also working but monitor shows NO SIGNAL

11 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
abdullasirajudeen

Computer not starting at all

Hello, my laptop was taking a while to start but now it's not starting at all, but the power button is on aND the phone charges showing that there Is...

Computertech

How to remove write protection?

how can i remove right protection from my flsk disk?. but can not fomat the disk because of right protection

Computertech

Pen drive not format

Hello, recently ive buyed a 4gb LOCAL pendrive,it was woking fine but later on i could not format it,it is ex-fat... when i insert my pendrive on ...

Computertech

Display problem

Hello, Hello, i log out my laptop as usual . switched the laptop on the next day the screen would not work but the drive light is on / flashing ...

Computertech

My dvd drive is not working

Hello, I have DVD RW Drive and Window 7 pro , i have not used it for about 2 - 3 weeks . The problem begin when i have tried to run a disk but it di...

Computertech

Cpu on but monitor not displaying

cpu is on but not displaying on monitor. at times it displays red light. i have cleaned the RAM and the cmos battery, yet no response

Computertech
Results 11301 - 11350 out of a total of 33,787