The discussions

Convert /fs:ntfs on external hdd

Dear users at Kioskea, I have a ADATA HD710 1TB external HDD and used the "convert f: /fs:ntfs" command on it and it converted from fat32 to ntfs ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
crixak

Black screen

Hello, I am having dell inspron 15 model no 3521. My laptop is showing a dell icon with cursor. I tried F8 option but it didn't work. Help me. ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Asus vx7, gets power when plugged in, but will not boot up

Hello, I have an ASUS Lambo VX7 laptop, when connected to power the charging light is on, an the green light on the power box is also on but the l...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Dell inspiron 5000 series laptop not starting

My dell inspiron 5548 laptop got discharged while watching a movie... Then I put it on charge for three hours... The charging indicator was on for the...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Lenovo light is on but the screen is just black with light

Hello, My laptop light is on but the screen is just black with light Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop isn't starting

Hello this is mohammed bilal my laptop is not starting I have just tried to start a game by that time it have just gone blank and black and it's no...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Touch bar for sound shows mute while the on screen says not mute

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 1330. My touch bar for sound shows mute while the on screen says not muted. when i mute on screen the touchpad shows ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop goes black when i try to log in to my account

Hello, my hp laptop goes black when i try to log in to my account. When i use the guest account it logs in flashes the says logging out and takes me b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
stevenleboss

Please help! searching 5h for help :'((

So i bought WD My Passport Ultra 500GB... I connected to pc, but its not showing in My computer! And its weird, couse in "Devices and Printers" it sho...

Computertech

Laptop not starting

I am getting this problem since 2 weeks that whenever I press the power button of my Laptop it does some processing and within 4-5 sec it gives a beep...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
ultron94

Acer aspire 5100 compressed hard drive by accident

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right forum but here goes anyway. I'm not comp savvy at all, I know my basics but I accidentally compresse...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
Shyninstar

Monitor is broken

My monitor has been broken. I plug into a dell monitor and the light on the 2nd monitor status yellow. For some reason my computer won't give the mo...

Computertech

Wifi shows it connected but not connected to internet

I try to connect to the internet on my laptop with WiFi it shows that is connected and I still can't connect to the internet . please help me . Phill...

Computertech

Epson l110

Hello, please solve my problem A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. my printer name epson L110

Computertech

Typing problem

Hello, Anyone plz help ..m typing something its coming smethng in laptop.for example m tying v its cmng k del button type = rare are the keys wrkng ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Alice_Phoebe

3 short beep error

Hello, My system is beeping 3 times But these beep Are too short (taan taan taan). Display is also Not working,..

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop bootable device - please restart system.

I have the Toshiba Windows 8 laptop. When I power it on , It goes straight to no bootable device - please restart system. Can you tell me what I have ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Shady

How to fix my transcend flash drive that has no media

please help me on how to fix my flash drive, it appears to have no media and has 0 capacity... when I used it for the first time I formatted it then a...

eatme

Reset ram

How do I reset the ram on a Dell precision/M6500 laptop?

xpcman

Keyboard,touch pad and mouse stopped working after windows updat

Hello, Both my keyboard with TouchPad and my mouse quit working. I had found one solution involving registery changes to try. . . Can't find it...

stevenleboss

No video from motherboard???

Hello, I have just finished building my first computer.. but when I hook it up to my monitor, I get no video.. i have tried hdmi, dvi to hdmi, and v...

stevenleboss

Connecting laptop to bravia

Hello, hi, i need to connect my laptop to sony bravia. pls help me, also let me know how to get the volume in the tv. i tried doing some thing. bu...

Computertech

Power up problem

Hello, my laptop doesnt want too power up...no sound of fan,no sound of cd movement and no lights but when i put the charger in then the charger li...

Computertech

Groups of keys not working

Solved

My partner cleaned the lenovo laptop keyboard with computer spray cleaner now lots of keys not working pls help.

Computertech

Passport woes

Good evening. I have a WD 1 TB Passport. I use it to watch movies on my Surface 2 mostly when I travel ( a couple times a year). I plug it in and g...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive is not opening

Hello, i con't formate my pen drive in windows. It shows "windows was unable to complete format" when i used to open the pen drive, i get me...

R2D2_WD  

I have reseted my sony vaio leptop

hello, I have reset my sony vaio how to restore all data back its window is restored so how to restore data

Ambucias

Laptop won't turn on.

Hello, I have a Asus Notebook laptop and I had it plugged in to changer, well, I left the house and when I got back. It powered up and I went to Firef...

R2D2_WD  

Desperate laptop faulty hard drive data needs to be recovered

Hello Everyone, help/advice needed please I have a HP laptop that had 1TB c drive. i partitioned it into two further drives ( Drive E and Drive F)...

R2D2_WD  

Can't access hdd

I have an old laptop. I took the HHD out and, using my SATA cables, attempted to connect it to my desk top via USB. It kept asking to format so i deci...

R2D2_WD  

Windows 8, cant hear sound from speakers or headphones

hi. for 5 days i've been unable to hear my speakers or hear any sound from my headphones. i've tried everything. i can't install drivers or change any...

Alice_Phoebe

Wd passport not appearing on any computer

Hi my WD passport not working or not showing any data on it. Non of the computer could read the files, passport just making a 'clicking' noise. The LE...

R2D2_WD  

Dell xps

Hello, i have dell XPS 5500 i want to connect with a projectorusing HDMI but the projector doenst detct the signal why, may be it requires adriver, ...

Computertech

Wd passport external drive not being recognize

Hi, I have my external drive that suddenly not being recognize to any port of both my laptop and PC , is it still possible to retrieve my files from t...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

My flash disc can not show volume and folders in it, but it disp

Hello, my flash disc can not show volume and folders in it, but it display as removable hard disk Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 36.0.1985....

Computertech

Black screen after the dell n5010 laptop start-up

Hello, first, i hear the processor and fan start-up, then 8 peeps coming from the speaker with black screen How can i Solve this problem

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Urgent need password or reset

Closed

Hello, I am having trouble remembering the password for my Dell Inspiron 1440 and cannot get into my computer I have tried to do a reset but it is not...

Ambucias

Laptop dead and unresponsive

Hello, I left my laptop sitting for a while, unplugged and hibernating. I came back and turned it on and it was completely fine with 3/4 battery lef...

11 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
Max (Withdeadpc)

Want driver software

i want driver IT-305WC ... where should i get

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
samarth

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop with vista have sim card slot!

i am having a dell inspiron 1525 laptop with vista dell have to sim card slot but i don't no how to connect internet with sim card plsz tell me ...

xpcman

Disassemble my hp dv6

Hello, After cleaning my fan and put thermal on processor i turn on my laptop but nothing happen just give me black screen with underscore at top le...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
yassin

Windows boot manager

Windows boot problem Status:0x00000e9 Info:an unexpected I/O error has accured.

ac3mark

How do i stop the beep codes sound

Recently I broke my laptop LCD screen, Instead of repairing it use my Computer monitor but the beep code sound wont stop (sorry for my english i sp...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
ac3mark

One dvd is not running

Hello, I am GMS in my laptop except one dvd all are running , but when that DVD I put in desktop it is running fine.So is there any problem in my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2015 by
xpcman

Three buttons not working from laptop

Hello, my 3 buttons not working .. i try to shutting laptop and i removed battery and accumulator and i pushed the shutting button for 60 sec but same...

xpcman

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life.

Hello, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 38.0

Ambucias

Dell lappy error

Hello, I am using the dell lappy,when I turn it on after some time there are squre cheks on the screen and lappy is not working.... Configurat...

Ambucias

Emachine remains blank while tally light shows

Hello, I am using emachines laptop when I switch it 'on' it remains blank while tally light shows that it is on what can I do?

Ambucias

Can't start my acer laptop please help me

Hello, I can't start my Acer laptop PLEASE HELP ME I fixed my dads HP laptop and can't fix my Acer laptop and ...HELP:-(

Ambucias

Dell laptop is not switch on

Hello, i m latif from pakistan my laptop dell latitude d610 is not trun on plz slov this prblm power supply is working but laptop is not switch on ...

Ambucias
Results 11151 - 11200 out of a total of 33,786